• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xanax and diazepam offer this week!

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
only this week i have offer buy 10 boxes get 5 free for alprazolam and diazepam!

best-regards

Wp

You guys must be the go to source for the benzo addicts on here lol

I can confirm it's good stuff

asdasdddd.png

i literally out of nowhere got 2 sheets of that xanax in the mail i posted on here about it a while back so i was like shit if someone wants to send me free xanax ill take a few and sell the rest! im perscribe xanax 2mg a day but i just sell the script. long story short i took 2 of those xnax and the next thing i know im waking up 2 days later with no memory of the past 2 days and all thge xanax gone :thinking: thank God apparently i didnt do anything insane or get in trouble those two days because i still have no clue what happeend except for the few times i was with my gf lol

Lol yay drugs

The prices along with the shipping are over priced. Trust me. I know hat each go for. Looked good at first but I'm not spending $70 for 30 1mg alprazolam. Just paid $1.44 for 60 of them at the pharmacy lol. But if anyone does know of a legit online pharmacy let me know. Peace

Back