• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

👀 ASF Rules Mandatory Read

Thanks for the info. Have learned a lot here and can't wait to learn more!!!

Happy to be part of this. I've never been involved in a forum. This Will Be Interesting! !!!

Mutual respect. I like it...

BeastMode 24/7/365

Honestly, I think all these rules should be common place among users, but I'm sure we'll still see some simpletons breaking these rules even though they're clearly posted as a Mandatory Read.

New guy here! Wanted to stop and take the time to read this thread and use it as a good starting point to learn the forum guidelines & get a feel for the culture. But most of all to say "Hello" and hopefully meet some new folks that can teach me a thing or two. Lots of information to digest so I'm officially diving in, head first! Stoked to be part of the community and thank any members in advance that can help point me in the right direction of a legitimate source/vendor. Much respect.

Later,

-TD

New member! Really looking forward to learning everything I can. Been at it for a while but figured I can up my game even more being around more experience. Thanks gang!

I'm excited to be a part of this board. I hope to get some great information and hopefully one day be able to help others myself

Im new to this board just left evo, I want to make sure i dont break any rules. So when giving a review for a ugl we are not allowed to give the T/A info (how many days it took to arrive) I just want to make this clear since I have some orders on the way and will be leaving reviews and dont want to get started off on a bad foot. Thanks

Rules read.

Back