Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steroid stack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by l69lou View Post
    It sucks to get the kind of advice you have gotten here . I get that . HOWEVER it is good advice and in the long run you will be glad you followed it . We all know you are full of enthusiasm and so excited to get going . How long have you been training regularly ? This thing we do does not happen over nite, it is a learning process and developes over time . You have the highest test levels you will ever have naturally . At your age your endocrine system has not matured fully and reached that " set point " so if you shut it down now you take serious risk of long term problems . No one wants to rain on your parade , many have done what you are contemplating and have learned the hard way . Take a few years to learn how to train and eat properly . Just learning how to train takes longer than you might think . You will make great gains naturally if you do things right . Good luck .
    Regularyly. 5x a day now for almost a year. I know nothing happens Over night. I learned that the hard way. I started really out of shape and unhealthy. Know I am in my current prime. I know roids will help with my performance. I am going to the military in less than a year. And I want to be in the best shape I'll ever be when that time comes. What do you think about my stack, do you think I can run that safely and see good gains

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    180lbs and 15% (probably a lot higher) means you need much more steroids to get the desired look you seek. I suggest 1.5g of Test E a week, 1g Tren E/week, 200mg/day andrarol, all for 30 weeks. GET HUGE SON!
    Are u stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Edmyster_ View Post
    I started at 200 pounds. 25% before now I am at 13-15% 180 pounds. I love the gym and dieting. I know roids aren't a shortcut. I still will continue to put work in the gym, with or without . But with I know I will get to my goals. What do u think about my stack? Do you think I can run that safely
    At your age, actually a year younger (17), I went into the USMC. I was in good shape and this propelled my fitness. I would continue what your doing, it is obviously working! Good job. You grow in the kitchen, eating right and more.

If you insist, I would only do the Test "and" learn everything about training & eating. You dont know how your system will react and so starting with one compound is a must. This way you wont be left guessing which compound it is if you have a bad side. Please read everything on PCT, your so young to screw up your system. Have everything on hand for your PCT before you start your cycle.

LowTman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

First, thank you for serving my country. No pay, scary shit going on. You have made changes to better yourself, and I respect that. You are driven, which is great! Don't go too fast- here is the problem:
    you have not reached your genetic peak hormonally. When you introduce test in your body, your body stops what it is doing and let's the "exogenous" test do the work. You have now stunted your potential- who knows by how much? It could effect alot more than your physique, research and you will see. It's a risk you just shouldn't take yet.
    Let us know which direction you go. If you are absolutely set on a cycle- and you understand why we discourage it- someone will help you set it up and minimize the risk as much as possible.

:winkfinger:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a sick stack, just ask the Biebs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All of the posts by TBJ are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

^^^^this you have a pic for every thread...lmfao good stuff bro....biebs was looking a littl!e shredded...haha weighin in at 105

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Obviously you should be very careful we all wanna get jacked and stacked but shit bra....you're only 18....get er done bro i guess but I think your on the right track but I agree with the captain drop the body fat and keep your cycle moderate and see how your body reacts to the geat...keep an AI on deck just in case...being that you BF% is higher you may be gyro pron...If i remember correctly. ..either way I think you can cycle safely but keep in touch with solid dudes on the forum if you start getting sides...good luck!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously you should be very careful we all wanna get jacked and stacked but shit bra....you're only 18....get er done bro i guess but I think your on the right track but I agree with the captain drop the body fat and keep your cycle moderate and see how your body reacts to the gear..keep an AI on deck just in case...being that you BF% is higher you may be gyro pron...If i remember correctly. ..either way I think you can cycle safely but keep in touch with solid dudes on the forum if you start getting sides...good luck!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hightestfuel View Post
    First, thank you for serving my country. No pay, scary shit going on. You have made changes to better yourself, and I respect that. You are driven, which is great! Don't go too fast- here is the problem:
    you have not reached your genetic peak hormonally. When you introduce test in your body, your body stops what it is doing and let's the "exogenous" test do the work. You have now stunted your potential- who knows by how much? It could effect alot more than your physique, research and you will see. It's a risk you just shouldn't take yet.
    Let us know which direction you go. If you are absolutely set on a cycle- and you understand why we discourage it- someone will help you set it up and minimize the risk as much as possible.
    So far I'm pretty set on the cycle I explained earlier. Is there any way I can run that cycle safely, maybe another pct? I have already come a long way naturally. Maybe some help my stack?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Edmyster_ View Post
    So far I'm pretty set on the cycle I explained earlier. Is there any way I can run that cycle safely, maybe another pct? I have already come a long way naturally. Maybe some help my stack?
    Spend your money on a strength and diet coach.

Warrior

H-AS Pharma Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Edmyster, if your worried about not running it safely... Don't run it! Your 18, made progress naturally, and going to enlist.... Think logically, put your goals aside for a minute and think...

First your only 18, then you e made good progress doin it yourself, lastly if your going to the service and they find out your on cycle... What then? Depending how far into the process you are your recruiter or Dr during your physical if you haven't done it yet... Think without an ego and then decide, gains don't replace careers dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk