• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joint/ligament repair for powerlifter. Ready to start a cycle. Real person.

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's good everybody, powerlifter from NYS here just coming off (what was essentially) TFCC surgery. New full-arm cast PR (oly. style squat) is 295 @172 lbs, I got the pic on my phone to prove it). Lifetime PR 385X2, but injuries have always short-changed my results.

I'm joining to learn some knowledge on doses and subsequent post-cyle therapy for Nandrolone, and ultimately a reputable supplier. My wrist is still bugging me (cast comes off Friday), I've got a small tear at the base of my trap (fucked up I know, it's from wrestling) and I'm the weakest I've been in a long time. This would be my first cycle.

See you on the boards,

~J

*Has anyone undergone ligament repair and had to bounce back?
*Personal recommendations for me?

welcome aboard and i hope the healing goes well and fast for u bro. tore tendon/ligament in my ring finger but no surgery... went to rehab and grip is back but can hurt when its cold. when my therapist said i was done, i was gonna break my other hand so i could keep seeing her. she was fucking smokin hot.

Lol nice lifter, what were some of those rehab exercises? I don't have the $ for formal PT but I was planning on utilizing water often (sort of swishing it around) and maybe some sand/rice buckets. Did any supps work for the pain/recovery process (besides the blue balls ;)

Welcome brother. Sorry bout your injury. I can't help ya in that field. Never had a major injury.
But hey Post ur questions in the proper sections and you'll get plenty help.
Not everybody greets new members. Just saying.
Other than that welcome to the ASF bro!

Just be sure to go slow and steady. Build stability before you worry about strength. That last thing you need is to re-injure yourself and start over

lol. u didnt c her. anyway i injured myself n thought it was a sprain til i lost almost all rom from my middle finger to pinky. doc said he didnt expect me to get back all my movement after it freezzing up for a couple mo. so my thing was to get range of motion back which included hot wax to get blood flow and make more flexible n flexion and extension exercises. flexions were ez but extensions were tough n used rubberband. i know this is diff from u but since u asked. take it slow bro so u only have to do it once.
i considered using sum deca to help my joints but read mixed reviews so i look forward to hearing ur progress.

'Preciate that fellas, I'm slowly wading through the forums to make sure I don't pull a rookie move and post anything in an inappropriate section haha. Seems like there's a pretty dedicated core of guys on here donating their time and that's awesome, I'm glad I found it.

That's using your noggin bro! Get your post count up to 11 and pm me. I got someone you should talk to

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Bama, I've been trying to spread some love around and I'll be hitting you up soon. Still working on dosage and proper pct. Seems like I could go pretty basic with maybe 200mg a week Nandro (10-12 weeks), 300mg test, and then HCG for pct. Gotta do a little more research on if I should introduce the test first (and how long) as well as what levels of HCG I start/finish with ~10 days after I finish the Nandro.

What's good I'm back, I got surgery (ligament tore off the ulna, took a chunk of bone with it, bone got extracted ligament re-anchored) and rushed back into it way too soon. Against all of you, my friends, and my family's advice lol (that's a rueful laugh). Surgery was last October, and here I am one year later still unable to do major tasks with that hand.

I talked to a few retired gear users, told them I was focusing primarily on Deca, and they recommended HGH. "Deca masked the symptoms" they said, "hgh is what repairs."

Any insight you guys have over the years/injuries and what cycles helped the best, I'd definitely appreciate it. Still doing some of my own research but any input helps.

Back