• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🦸*🦸* Monster Transformation Contest 2019💪💪

Get Shredded!
Damn brother that’s alotta adex everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm. Could be. Just got bloods back last week and estradiol was 15 < so i can probably dial it back. I had previously been running 200 test c, 250 test e and 50 Anadrol so I had jacked adex up a bit as a precaution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Could be. Just got bloods back last week and estradiol was 15 < so i can probably dial it back. I had previously been running 200 test c, 250 test e and 50 Anadrol so I had jacked adex up a bit as a precaution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Adex is strong so if i use it i stick with 0.5 eod but that’s me and i dont generally need an a.i. Unless im over 600 mg’s a week on my test. That being said everyone’s different and only you know your body. I personally prefer aromasin and it has no rebound ! Always always listen to your body and get bloods done to adjust any and everything as needed cause our health is most important brother !
I was blessed with good genes thank God or I’d be screwed

How did the officer find the Xanax? Did you consent to a search?

Yes when he asked if i minded him searching my camero i said go ahead because i have nothing to hide ever in my car. My barz were in my console and i had paperwork proving they were my script which the moron even put my proof in my property. Then my wife showed up to first appearance Sunday morning with my bottle as extra backup. Thank God the judge that was on the bench that day was x marine corps and actually listened to my side of what happened and was like i dont even know why your here i said me either sir and he r.o.r’ed me on a felony which never happens at arraignment. Especially in duval county !!!!! They will drop the charges when i go back to court but still wasted my weekend and cost me like $500 !! I have a really bad record so it’s my first time ever getting out without hearing your being held with no bond or something like your bond is $250,000 or more. Like i said brother I’m blessed !!!!

I was wondering if any of my brothers here could share what they prefer to help get to sleep at night ? I just got my business going strong again and work loooong days installing floors and then do training on breaks or at night but still have trouble getting to sleep i have been taking melatonin but was hoping there might be something that works well for guys in similar situations and in the lifestyle we are in. Thanks !

I was wondering if any of my brothers here could share what they prefer to help get to sleep at night ? I just got my business going strong again and work loooong days installing floors and then do training on breaks or at night but still have trouble getting to sleep i have been taking melatonin but was hoping there might be something that works well for guys in similar situations and in the lifestyle we are in. Thanks !

I use cbd and magnesium . Some will say xanax.
Also i find training before sleep time doesnt help,it wakes me up.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Yes when he asked if i minded him searching my camero i said go ahead because i have nothing to hide ever in my car. My barz were in my console and i had paperwork proving they were my script which the moron even put my proof in my property. Then my wife showed up to first appearance Sunday morning with my bottle as extra backup. Thank God the judge that was on the bench that day was x marine corps and actually listened to my side of what happened and was like i dont even know why your here i said me either sir and he r.o.r’ed me on a felony which never happens at arraignment. Especially in duval county !!!!! They will drop the charges when i go back to court but still wasted my weekend and cost me like $500 !! I have a really bad record so it’s my first time ever getting out without hearing your being held with no bond or something like your bond is $250,000 or more. Like i said brother I’m blessed !!!!

Unsolicited advice follows: Never answer questions from law enforcement and never, ever consent to searches. These two rules apply even if you have "nothing to hide." Just say no. Do you mind if I take a look in your car? I do mind. I object. No, you may not search my car.

Do you have any drugs in your car?

Sir, I do not mean to make life difficult on you, but I am not answering any of your questions.

Where are you headed?

Are you deaf? I am not answering your questions.

Just hand over your license and shut up. Always. No exceptions. No answering questions. No consenting to searches. Every member of your family, like your wife, should be instructed to do the same.

I always keep a bottle of MA labs Somatozine. It works great for sleep.

Unsolicited advice follows: Never answer questions from law enforcement and never, ever consent to searches. These two rules apply even if you have "nothing to hide." Just say no. Do you mind if I take a look in your car? I do mind. I object. No, you may not search my car.

Do you have any drugs in your car?

Sir, I do not mean to make life difficult on you, but I am not answering any of your questions.

Where are you headed?

Are you deaf? I am not answering your questions.

Just hand over your license and shut up. Always. No exceptions. No answering questions. No consenting to searches. Every member of your family, like your wife, should be instructed to do the same.

Yes brother i do agree !! but ive been living right the last few years after being a convict most of my life and was on lunch break so in my ignorance I was thinking since im doing good, following the law, running my own business being a productive member of society and all that it would be different this time. Nope i was wrong !!

I use cbd and magnesium . Some will say xanax.
Also i find training before sleep time doesnt help,it wakes me up.

ironlion-labs.net

Ive been thinking about the cbd but wasn’t sure if it would actually do anything for me, Ima grab some next week. Yup training before bed mos def doesn’t help with the sleep thing atleast not till a couple hours afterwards but i gotta get it in whenever i can brother and my business is so full on right now theres not much time. I work 12-15 hrs. a day 7 days a week and train every second i can get, plus the wife and kids gotta get there time with the old man as well ! I take kratom and that helps somewhat but mostly just with the pain and my xanax I rarely take but when i do they have an energetic effect on me. Mostly just keep them around in case i feel like choking some ignorant punk because i cant get any more violent charges !! ( any charges honestly ) i have totally turned my life around from what i used to do and never want to be that man again, God is great !!

Ive been thinking about the cbd but wasn’t sure if it would actually do anything for me, Ima grab some next week. Yup training before bed mos def doesn’t help with the sleep thing atleast not till a couple hours afterwards but i gotta get it in whenever i can brother and my business is so full on right now theres not much time. I work 12-15 hrs. a day 7 days a week and train every second i can get, plus the wife and kids gotta get there time with the old man as well ! I take kratom and that helps somewhat but mostly just with the pain and my xanax I rarely take but when i do they have an energetic effect on me. Mostly just keep them around in case i feel like choking some ignorant punk because i cant get any more violent charges !! ( any charges honestly ) i have totally turned my life around from what i used to do and never want to be that man again, God is great !!

I hear you, i have a business too and having a hard time finding decent help(yes at this point ill settle for decent) but i know what you mean about training wen u can. Ill always find time... its what keeps me grounded. "Champions are rarely made under ideal circumstances"

ironlion-labs.net

IML Gear Cream!
Fasted cardio 30 mins jog (was an amazingly nice dayl

Hit some biceps triceps forearms and calves today.

Single arm Preacher curls SS both arm preacher machine. 4 sets

Curved bar tricep push down 4 sets

Seated alternate db curls SS finger rolls(squeeze of dumbells immediately after) 4 sets

Standing behind head tricep extensions 4 sets

Hammer curls mix of both arms and alternating till fail 4 (60-75lbs]sets then i ran the rack from 40s down

Tricep rope pushdowns 5 sets

Calve raise 3x 20 inward outward and toes straight.

Standing barbell curls 4 sets

Reverse bb curls stand 4 sets.

ironlion-labs.net

I hear you, i have a business too and having a hard time finding decent help(yes at this point ill settle for decent) but i know what you mean about training wen u can. Ill always find time... its what keeps me grounded. "Champions are rarely made under ideal circumstances"

ironlion-labs.net

No doubt brother, ive been through about 4 people in a month that claimed they new what they were doing. obviously they we’re lying!
And yes dedication and the never quit mentality are what sets us apart from most of the population.

Yes brother i do agree !! but ive been living right the last few years after being a convict most of my life and was on lunch break so in my ignorance I was thinking since im doing good, following the law, running my own business being a productive member of society and all that it would be different this time. Nope i was wrong !!

I believe in making the cops do their job, period. It does not matter if I am guilty or innocent. At the end of the day, it leaves us, as a society, freer. I hope that makes sense. Always object. Always refuse to answer questions. ESPECIALLY if you have nothing to hide.

If you just robbed a little old lady, I would rather you spill your guts under questioning, admit everything, and let the cop search your car.

My advice is especially aimed at the innocent.

And, of course, those who might get caught up in the system because of draconian drug laws even if you did not think you were breaking any laws, as you just learned a few days ago.

Its legsday !!!! Love legsday.

Always start w 20 mins of self taught yoga 3 positions i seen in articles lol(they work though)
As well as some stretching.

Leg extensions 4 sets

Squats 6 sets pyramid up and down

Lunges( db) across width of gym and back twice

Leg curls seated 4 sets

Leg press 3 sets

Lying leg curls 4 sets

Good girls (abduction) SS Good girls 3 sets

15 mins treadmill

ironlion-labs.net

Leg and shoulders this morning. My girl actually got up and went to the gym with me too.

Hack squats
1 plate, warm up
2 plates warm up
3 sets of 3 plates

Leg press
5 plates for 12
3 sets of 6 plates for 10

Leg curls 4 sets
Leg extensions 4 sets

Warm up rotator cuff
1 plate on the Hammer Strength warm up
2 plates 3 sets

Circuit
Shrugs
Lateral raises
calf raises 4 sets

Rear delts
4 sets

15 minutes cardio

14e44d9edf53afab54adfb715303da92.jpg
trying to get in my cal’s everyday but work is making it hard to reach my goal. Still getting ratio right tho !

Chest, triceps and core this morning.

flat bench
1 warm up 135 20 reps
4 sets of 10 225

incline bench
4 sets of 10 205

Hammer strength decline and inclines

dips and flies.

Triceps
rope pull downs pyramid up in weight
single arm extensions 45 pounds
close grip bench 185 4 sets of 10

ab wheel 5 sets of 20
crunches, planks and leg lifts (circuit)

Damn brothers i can feel the tren aggression kicking in for sure !!
Like I mentioned before its been three years since i ran any and never really had any noticeable sides but today at work i slung several porcelain 3 ft. Tiles across the room and shattered them not caring if they went through a wall or window or whatever ! Made one guy so scared he wanted to leave and I’m sure the rest of the neighborhood heard the anger but i got that shit locked down quick and back under control. I try to be humble and easygoing all the time so my helper was like wtf bro you ok you wanna leave early? Nope just calmed myself and got’er done !!

Lower the dose or add some masteron.

Tren can get you in trouble FAST

Reactions: GGG
Lower the dose or add some masteron.

Tren can get you in trouble FAST

Im on the mast/tren 400 blend from from monster brother and its all good !
Just been 3 years since I’ve run tren and forgot about how the aggression increase can be, I’m actually a calmer man when on blast than when not. I also forgot how great i feel when using tren and mast. Monster mos def has good quality and want to say thanks for continuing the awesome all around experience when sourcing with y’all !!!! Keep killing it

Diet is going good so far ... took a day of rest from training yesterday and its back day today

I use a broom handle behind my neck w my arms on it for stretching as well as a foam roller about 10 - 20 mins

Pullups 3 sets till fail

Bent bb rows 6 sets pyramid up and down

Lat pulldowns wide, reverse,close single arm 4 sets each.

Tbar rows 5 sets (4 pyramid and last one is a burn-out set)

Reverse pec dec 4 sets

Single arm db rows 4 sets .

Behind neck machine presses i sit backwards in it 3 set

Preacher curls SS with single arm preacher curls 3 sets.

20 min cardio elliptical machine.

Still on a trt dose. 250mg cyp week . Ill start hitting tren and an oral as soon as i get bloods done. I just gotta know,plus if rest diet and training are good ill be just fine .

ironlion-labs.net

Diet is going good so far ... took a day of rest from training yesterday and its back day today

I use a broom handle behind my neck w my arms on it for stretching as well as a foam roller about 10 - 20 mins

Pullups 3 sets till fail

Bent bb rows 6 sets pyramid up and down

Lat pulldowns wide, reverse,close single arm 4 sets each.

Tbar rows 5 sets (4 pyramid and last one is a burn-out set)

Reverse pec dec 4 sets

Single arm db rows 4 sets .

Behind neck machine presses i sit backwards in it 3 set

Preacher curls SS with single arm preacher curls 3 sets.

20 min cardio elliptical machine.

Still on a trt dose. 250mg cyp week . Ill start hitting tren and an oral as soon as i get bloods done. I just gotta know,plus if rest diet and training are good ill be just fine .

ironlion-labs.net

Nice workout brother. I’ve been a little slow to start but the diet is dialed in. Training is still a little lite on leg and back days but going a little heavier each week.

Nice workout brother. I’ve been a little slow to start but the diet is dialed in. Training is still a little lite on leg and back days but going a little heavier each week.

Nice!!! Hell muscle memory is an amazing thing so youll be wer you need to be in no time im sure. Hope i am.lol

ironlion-labs.net

Whats everyone eating?

Post up your diets and cheat meals of course 😁

Whats everyone eating?

Post up your diets and cheat meals of course 
Every morning starts with a fruit smoothie with yogurt and whey protein and oatmeal
9ish is an egg white omelet with either chicken, salmon or turkey
lunch is usually a turkey and sandwich with avocado, or a prepped meal with chicken, rice and veggies
dinner is hit or miss. As I explained in an early post my old lady is Mexican and makes some killer authentic Mexican food, which I love. I probably eat 2 or 3 questionable dinners every week but I stay lean.

2 beef/bison meals brown jasmine rice greens.

1 chicken meal white jasmine rice avocado

5 whole eggs plus 3 whites 1 oz cheese 1 cups oats

Whey iso and water

Lil bit of peanut butter or greek yogurt and cashews.

Sometimes i miss a meal tbh .

Diet goes out the window for the holiday

ironlion-labs.net

Breakfast is 6 whole eggs everyday
Also iso protein shake with milk and kratom

Lunch varies due to work but try to pack chicken n rice or turkey sandwiches everyday

Another iso protein shake with milk and kratom

Dinner is always lots of salmon, tuna, chicken, or steak with jasmine rice and various veggies! And i mean lots !!

Tomorrow’s easter sunday so i hope everyone has a great time with the kids and family ( biological or not )
Happy easter brothers !!

Back