• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

💉💉EP - World-Class Peptides to help facilitate your GAINS!💉💉

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Don't forget about these "PARAMOUNT" products by Euro-Pharmacies
World-Class Peptides to help facilitate with burning fat, building muscle, and improving athletic performance

pep34.png

The positive effects of peptides

Peptides are thus one of the new generation of stimulants. Indeed, they were primarily created to treat Growth Hormone (GH) deficiency.
They therefore increase the production of Testosterone. It will improve your strength and accelerate muscle growth. Peptides also will increase your muscle tissue,
as well as having a positive effect on bones and organs.

The second effect of the peptides is their anti-inflammatory side. This positive effect will allow a better recovery.
It also relieves pain and allows you to recover more easily from injuries (e.g. lacerations).

Peptides also provide better oxygenation of the muscles. They are also often used in endurance sports such as walking, jogging,
or cycling. In terms of weight, they will mostly allow the muscles to better support long-term efforts.

pep33.png

​You watch...in the next few years peptides will be replacing mainstream compounds like HGH. They are just so much cheaper and have so much more potential. This is the right game to be in.

It seems to me that I get into more and more conversations at my gym about peptides nowadays. Usually from “natural” lifters. They seem to be more open to using/learning about peptides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peptides are great and have their place in the fitness lifestyle for sure. I find more people that don’t know about them than people who do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peptides are great and have their place in the fitness lifestyle for sure. I find more people that don’t know about them than people who do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I swear I feel better on the cjc 1295 than I do with HGH

Myself personally and multiple clients have used PSL peptides over the years and they have always been spot on.

best peptide to put mass?
There are no peptides specific to skeletal muscle hypertrophy alone. A GHRP+GHRH combination in synergy with AAS would carry properties like increase mRNA expression of localised IGF-1 in muscle tissue, and greater AR density which would lead to increased mass when using AAS. When ran alone though, don't expect any hypertrophy.

Peptides - Peptides - Peptides...
PSL has all your EP peptides needs covered!

thymosin-betatb4-tb-500-2mg (1).jpg
Thymosin Beta(TB4) Tb-500 2mg

New product

Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Purity: 99.53%
Appearance: White Powder
Unit Size: 2 mg/vial
Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
Batch No.: EP-0325B2
Synonyms: Thymosin Beta 4
Storage: Lyophilized TB500 is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting TB500 should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F.
Shipping from Europe

ghrp-6-5mg.jpg
GHRP-6 5mg
Condition: New product

Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Purity: 98.22%
Appearance: White Powder
Unit Size: 5 mg/vial
Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
Batch No.: EP-0325B2
Synonyms: GHRP-6 Acetate
Storage: Lyophilized Fragment GHRP-6 is stable at room temperature for 90 days,however it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time. After reconstituting GHRP-6 should be refrigerated at temperatures not to exceed 36 F.
Shipping from Europe

Click below for the complete selection.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/43-peptides

Would love to know more about Frag and BPC-157 but it looks like you guys don't carry BPC, but I can find almost no info on Frag, I sent you a PM a while back(Vision) but must have gotten lost.

Frag looks to be a great alternative to HGH for fat loss, and BPC I have been told can really help my shoulders.

IML Gear Cream!
Would love to know more about Frag and BPC-157 but it looks like you guys don't carry BPC, but I can find almost no info on Frag, I sent you a PM a while back(Vision) but must have gotten lost.

Frag looks to be a great alternative to HGH for fat loss, and BPC I have been told can really help my shoulders.

Yooo brudder... Hit me up, again.. I may have cleared the inbox due to storage issues..

Yooo brudder... Hit me up, again.. I may have cleared the inbox due to storage issues..

Thanks Vision, another one just now sent.

Hey Push - Look at these beuts!!!!!!!!!!!!
eppep.png

GHRP6.png

GHRP61.png

Dayumm, those are some beauties!!!

EP Peptides will give you that “extra” that we all search for when talking about our plateaus. Drop in some of these bad boys and the plateau will be a thing of the past.

I’m currently running the cjc with dac along with my hgh. Love the combo

Vision are me PM's even getting to you?

best peptide to put mass?

Pharma HGH in high amounts, also, a combination of IGF-1 LR3 (the GH) ,Mod GRF 1-29 (the GHRH), and Ipamorelin (the GHRP).

Get Shredded!

I’ve ran the IGF-1LR3, GHRP-6, TB-500 and still currently running the CJC-1295 with dac. All were absolutely fantastic.

I sent you one back brother did you not get it???

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh.. yes that last one.. and YES, we can do that brutha! ;)

OK cool, just let me know what you want and we will get this going, I am a planner lol.

Peptides Galore
Everything from IGF1-LR3 to Melatonin 2 to BPC-157
All Euro-Pharmacies Products

BPC157-5mg / $20 per 5 mg/vial

2aa8e1f8940a586872d3705ec2e1a85c.jpg

Melanotan II 10mg / $25 per 10 mg/vial
5d222ae45bada8eb9d60eacaf996d968.jpg

IGF 1-LR3 1mg / $70 per 1 mg/vial
fa7815b1e20bdd5977cf742fc35418fe.jpg

Look at these beauties!
25rcbqf.jpg

The older we get and the harder we train = more injury prone.
When those new injuries happen or when that old nagging injury rears its ugly head again...
Euro-Pharmacies Peptides can help you heal faster.
Let's face it, when we get sidelined by an injury all we want to do is get healed up so we can get back to training.

Check out these options to help you get back sooner.

286151a422b011bc1ecb572f3f901324.jpg

Tβ4 is a multifunctional regenerative small peptide containing 43-amino acids, and it is the major G-actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells. Tβ4 has pro-survival and pro-angiogenic properties, protects tissue against damage, and promotes tissue regeneration. It also plays a key role in corneal, epidermal and cardiac wound healing. Tβ4 participates in axonal path-finding, neurite formation, cell proliferation, and neuronal survival.

BPC157-5mg
fa4714433720443bcd8236dfceb4d1dc.jpg

BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins , also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.
BPC157 is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries , overtraining and pushed through muscles , bones and joints.
Research has proven that BPC157 heals stomach ulcers , digestive system disorders , also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157 has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)

Go check out these and all the other Peptides we offer.

The older we get and the harder we train = more injury prone.
When those new injuries happen or when that old nagging injury rears its ugly head again...
Euro-Pharmacies Peptides can help you heal faster.
Let's face it, when we get sidelined by an injury all we want to do is get healed up so we can get back to training.

Check out these options to help you get back sooner.

286151a422b011bc1ecb572f3f901324.jpg

Tβ4 is a multifunctional regenerative small peptide containing 43-amino acids, and it is the major G-actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells. Tβ4 has pro-survival and pro-angiogenic properties, protects tissue against damage, and promotes tissue regeneration. It also plays a key role in corneal, epidermal and cardiac wound healing. Tβ4 participates in axonal path-finding, neurite formation, cell proliferation, and neuronal survival.

BPC157-5mg
fa4714433720443bcd8236dfceb4d1dc.jpg

BPC157 it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins , also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.
BPC157 is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries , overtraining and pushed through muscles , bones and joints.
Research has proven that BPC157 heals stomach ulcers , digestive system disorders , also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157 has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)

Go check out these and all the other Peptides we offer.

Just beautiful... and full of amazing info

Back