• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What did I miss?

Great to have your skinny ass back !!! Now-we will see if we can finally put some bulk on that frame:winkfinger: !! We missed ya son-OD

Great to have your skinny ass back !!! Now-we will see if we can finally put some bulk on that frame:winkfinger: !! We missed ya son-OD

Well thanks. I need to bulk up eh? Fuck man you're the second to tell me that. I'll take it under advisement, lol.

If you were me, what would you run if money were no object? I've cruised for 3 months, definitely time for an AY blast. No bovine gear, poor favor.

Well thanks. I need to bulk up eh? Fuck man you're the second to tell me that. I'll take it under advisement, lol.

If you were me, what would you run if money were no object? I've cruised for 3 months, definitely time for an AY blast. No bovine gear, poor favor.

Bulking is all about the food...and from the looks of it, you could use a little...lol, I kid.

I'm just kicking off a lean bulk with AY's 402, tren e, primo e and var. So obviously that's what I would recommend for you...lol.

Glad to see you back and I'm glad your family is doing better, we have all missed your well informed posts.

Bulking is all about the food...and from the looks of it, you could use a little...lol, I kid.

I'm just kicking off a lean bulk with AY's 402, tren e, primo e and var. So obviously that's what I would recommend for you...lol.

Wait, I thought if I just eat lots of dboI, it will do all the work for me? You mean I have to change me diet?!? ;)

I like your thinking. Sounds like a good run.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better my son.we all missed having you around.sorry for being a little late posting here,been dealing with a asshole at work and not my self for a while.shits over now.tell your wife we were all pulling for her to get better.take care my son and I will see you around.

Hey raptor thanks and same to you brother.

Back