• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Picking a cut cycle

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning on doing a cut cycle starting in March. I've done quite a few and prefer long esters and also tolerate tren really well with just mild insomnia and crap cholesterol numbers at the end.

I've never tried EQ before and would be interested in seeing the vascularity it could bring. So I'm bouncing between an EQ or tren cut.

Option A
20 weeks
EQ 700mg/week 1-20
Test E 583mg/week 1-20. I'd pin 1ml of 250/ml e3d
Deca 233mg/week 1-17 0.5ml of 200/ml e3xd
The deca isn't for sure but I'm in my 40s and am thinking it could help my joints. I ran a deca bulk a while ago without issues

Option B
16weeks
Tren E 466mg/week 1-16
Test E 291mg/week 1-16
Mast E either 466mg or 700/week

I have plenty of caber and aromasin. After I'll go back to cruising. If I go tren I prefer higher tren and lower test. I aromatize a lot which part of the reason EQ has my interest. I'm not sure about the EQ hunger on a cut though. I'm 5'9" @ 230 with visible abs but carrying fat in my hips and flank

What would you do?

I'm planning on doing a cut cycle starting in March. I've done quite a few and prefer long esters and also tolerate tren really well with just mild insomnia and crap cholesterol numbers at the end.

I've never tried EQ before and would be interested in seeing the vascularity it could bring. So I'm bouncing between an EQ or tren cut.

Option A
20 weeks
EQ 700mg/week 1-20
The deca isn't for sure but I'm in my 40s and am thinking it could help my joints. I ran a deca bulk a while ago without issues

Option B
16weeks
Tren E 466mg/week 1-16
Test E 291mg/week 1-16

I have plenty of caber and aromasin. After I'll go back to cruising. If I go tren I prefer higher tren and lower test. I aromatize a lot which part of the reason EQ has my interest. I'm not sure about the EQ hunger on a cut though. I'm 5'9" @ 230 with visible abs but carrying fat in my hips and flank

What would you do?

Personally I’d go with the test,tren, mast stack as its tried n true !
Imho Deca and EQ are better for bulking but I’m just a dumbass that is proven as well.
Either way i hope it goes well for ya bro !

Option A
20 weeks
EQ 700mg/week 1-20

Option B
16weeks
Tren E 466mg/week 1-16
Test E 291mg/week 1-16

What would you do?

option B with a good whole food plan

Ten wks of 466mgs of Tren...whats the Record??
High and for a prolonged run..risky
Z...

It doesn't matter what you run. Your trying to cut its all diet. I'm pretty lean off of 500mg test 300mg deca 50mg winstrol and 50mg anavar. Its all about retaining as much muscle as you can in a caloric deficit.

Test and tren is what I would do and run the mast at 700. Tren dose looks good to me. I am one of those that has to run test higher than tren but I'm sure you can run it lower since you have outlined it that way.

Back