• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What PED have you tried in the past and said “never again!”?

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Folks:

As the title says, what PED did you try and said never again? I’m thinking with our experience, there should be some good responses here. I’ll go first.

1. Deca - really messed me up. Deca dick was a real thing for me and it took me 2 PCTs to recover. Was pretty down when I crashed. Funny, the other 19 Nor which many cannot tolerate (Tren) was fine.

2. Clen - I know it is not an anabolic but, of everything I’ve ever tried, this stuff is the worst! Even at 40mcg, the anxiety, racing heart, and headaches were absolutely terrible. I’ve heard the only authorized use is to treat asthma in horses, and we are not horses.

One part looks like a horse...lol

Halotestin...
EQ...
Z...

All orals at this point. But sdrol and methyl tren were the absolute worst. Both had my liver crawling for the back door.

when I was younger I got several vials of test e 500. It hurt to walk, sit, stand, basically my whole existence was pain for about 2 weeks after a shot. They were pretty cheap I know now because no one would buy them. I had a soft ball sized lump on my ass at the injection site.

EQ, never going to say never because I like the cardio benefits, just hate how it makes me feel.

IML Gear Cream!
No judging me but I’ve tried prop, test e and c, tren a, mast p, dbol, TBol, proviron, and clen… and out of those the only two I physically cannot handle are clen and test e. TestE because of the never failing lumps from injection and clen because of downright debilitating cramps. Thought I was going to have to call an ambulance once because my abdomen was so locked up after having sex. All I could do was moan in agony for 10 soul crushing minutes…

Oppps just noticed this is for vets and I’m a noob…

I don’t get it… you could actually feel your liver saying fuck you?

Yep. It starts off as a dull ache. You find yourself pushing on it and trying to "massage" it. Then it starts getting more and more frequent to the point you know it's time to dump them. I tapped out in less than two weeks on both of those trial runs.

I've got a buddy that used to LOVE halo and a couple of other orals. Did great on them gainz wise. But every cycle he would begin to complain about his kidneys before it was over. When he got to the point he was complaining in the first week of cycle, he decided it was time to give them up.

D-Bol and EQ

D-Bol is just one of those drugs that I cannot control the E without massive doses of AI. No need when T-Bol is available now

EQ had me fucking glowing because my crit was so high. Too high to donate so had to pull my own blood and dump it down the sink. Actually read a post on reddit about a BBer that used to routinely let some group of geeks pretending to be vampires draw his blood so they could drink it. I think he fucked a few of the chicks and one was an actual phlebo so he basically just said go ahead he didn't give a fuck haha

Actually read a post on reddit about a BBer that used to routinely let some group of geeks pretending to be vampires draw his blood so they could drink it. I think he fucked a few of the chicks and one was an actual phlebo so he basically just said go ahead he didn't give a fuck haha

I'm gonna need that link... :thinking:

All orals at this point. But sdrol and methyl tren were the absolute worst. Both had my liver crawling for the back door.

I try to limit orals now. I even split pills if necessary to lower the dose and don’t stay on long. I haven’t done orals in a couple of years. Last time, I did Abombs and grew like a monster but my liver took a beating. Haven’t tried SDROL and never will. The sides are not worth the limited benefits in my opinion.

Actually, the worst experience I ever had with orals were not straight anabolics but pro hormones back in the 2000s. Those back pumps were debilitating.

when I was younger I got several vials of test e 500. It hurt to walk, sit, stand, basically my whole existence was pain for about 2 weeks after a shot. They were pretty cheap I know now because no one would buy them. I had a soft ball sized lump on my ass at the injection site.

I've used 400mg/ml with some mild soreness and even that got old pretty quick. Honestly, pharma 200mg/ml lumped me up and but no UGL test ever has. I'm sure big pharma is using the lowest quality passable oil they can and the UGLs are all competing for our business using better carriers I think. Maybe I'm wrong

Metribolone and Halo
Turned my urine brown, talk about fatigue. Made Saney lose his mind (old story but...if you know, you know)lol

Get Shredded!
Clen made me feel like shit and get cramps that would not quit. I tapped out.

Clen made me feel like shit and get cramps that would not quit. I tapped out.

amen. I didn’t have cramps. But had Anxiety. Heart rate through the roof all day. Head felt like it was between huge pliers. Dangerous shit.

Tren... Ran it to long. Never touch the stuff again.

Were your issues physical or mental or both?

Mostly physical - the only AAS that causes hair loss and it was pretty bad. Lost what is still my receding hairline from one cycle of tren in my mid 20s. I've ran lots of DHTs, etc. since then and get no hair loss from those. Also, constant sweating / hot flashes, couldn't sleep, etc. And, the mental aspects of having a shorter fuse, irritability, etc. Just not worth it IMO. I should note, I did run one full cycle around 10wks and then attempted again a bit later (still in my 20s) and didn't make it past a few weeks ... so just not willing to suffer for the benefits.

And, back then - nobody did or talked about bloodwork and knowing what I know now about the negative impacts of AAS (tren in particular), that'd be another reason. If I were to compete, sure maybe. But I see no point in running it as the rewards just aren't work the sides/risks.

NPP or Primo + Mast + Test + disciplined diet/training can give me great results with minimal sides.

Honestly, I'd guess many compensate for the higher doses / harsher compounds to offset having less discipline. Hell, even folks like Tony Huge admits this - using chemistry to account for lack of proper diet, cardio, etc. I just don't see how this is healthy or scalable for long-term.

In my limited experience with different compounds being I'm primarily just a trt guy. Have done a few cycles but has been just test or test and EQ. I once added dbol into the start of a cycle. Dbol is awful for me. Quit using after 10 days. I was so swollen and retained so much water it hurt to move. I don't vibe with it at all.
I see some dislike of EQ. I've had good luck with EQ. Now I've only Ran 2 cycles with it. First cycle was test 500 and EQ at 300 for 20 weeks. Like everyone my first cycle was the best. then did test 500 and EQ 600 for 20 weeks. Was decent, felt good. Got vainy and the benefits of EQ.

It interesting I see several having issues with Halo. I run it for 2 to 3 weeks couple of times a year right before a competition and never had any issues. That tells you everyones body reacts differently.

Tren... Ran it to long. Never touch the stuff again.

Same here.

For the most part, some physical sides like shortness of breath, some hair loss, acid reflux.

But mentally, got my temper up real bad at times. I am the kinda guy who can get really pissed off and angry for a few minutes. Calm down and I am okay. See things differently.

With tren? Angry more often and at another level. And I would hold onto the anger for days. Then it wasn't long before something else made me angry.

So essentially, I was angry all the time.

It interesting I see several having issues with Halo. I run it for 2 to 3 weeks couple of times a year right before a competition and never had any issues. That tells you everyones body reacts differently.
I have use halo three times, two weeks each for the same reason. Never bothered me in the slightest. But I also got a bottle of cheque drops right off a veterinary truck in 1988. I was just shooting a half or whole dropper pre workout. Never felt a thing. With no internet and no one in the gym familiar with it, I just winged it. I see now, of course, how dangerous that was.

If I had to complain about any steroid it would be SDROL. Even the 10mg of injectable had me tapping out by 10 days. Just made me feel crappy.

If I had to complain about any steroid it would be SDROL. Even the 10mg of injectable had me tapping out by 10 days. Just made me feel crappy.

I've always wondered about the injectable versions. People say it is better, but I had my doubts. That cinches it.

Back