• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crash after HGH?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if I am going to crash when I come off of my hgh? Do I need to wean myself off? Or stop cold turkey? Am I going to gain a bunch of bodyfat? Thanks for your time guys!

I've come off for a few weeks to a couple months after a few long stretches of 2-2.5 iu a day. After a couple weeks I notice energy levels are lower and sleep is not as good but that's about the worst of it

I’ve come off cold turkey a few times and never had a crash or gained body fat.

Been on low dose hgh for little over 2 years now. Don’t plan on quitting anytime soon lol

Just wondering if I am going to crash when I come off of my hgh? Do I need to wean myself off? Or stop cold turkey? Am I going to gain a bunch of bodyfat? Thanks for your time guys!

Stopping HGH will not cause you to gain a bunch of body fat, however, you may lose some of that great sleep you’ve been enjoying. IML sells an amazing sleep supplement called “Dream and Grow” I just made a thread on it under supplements subform.

here’s the link
https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.c...-at-night-Does-tren-keep-you-awake-click-here

Biggest difference for me, being sixty plus, is I lose muscle quicker when I stop GH.

But stopping GH for a month or so really gets my IGF-1 levels back up and progress on GH improves after taking a break.

IML Gear Cream!
You could do a short run of cjc-1295 when coming off to help you with a smoother landing?!?! This suggestion is nothing but a theoretical therapeutic alternative, just something to consider. If you are truly planning to come off already, why not give it a go?
Body composition will be more dictated by your way of life, nutrition, training and so on.
HFO has a great suggestion with sleep and rest, check out his log.. That product in the suggested thread does have GABA which "may" also assist. Worth thinking about.
oJ9Gf7Q.jpg

You could do a short run of cjc-1295 when coming off to help you with a smoother landing?!?! This suggestion is nothing but a theoretical therapeutic alternative, just something to consider. If you are truly planning to come off already, why not give it a go?
Body composition will be more dictated by your way of life, nutrition, training and so on.
HFO has a great suggestion with sleep and rest, check out his log.. That product in the suggested thread does have GABA which "may" also assist. Worth thinking about.
oJ9Gf7Q.jpg

I do this only also add in GHRP2. I get a little crash when I stop GH otherwise probably more because of my age than anything else. Mostly easier to gain fat when diet gets lose. GH just seems to push the extra calories into the muscle giving an instant pump after a big meal. No GH and that really deosn't happen. Add the peptides and that still happens somewhat. CJC195/GHRP2 helps. Actually feels like a boost for a couple weeks. My normal GH use is low end though so don't expect a huge effect when you replace it with the peptides unless in the low end GH range like me. Maybe because the pituitary has stored some GH while exo GH ws in place.

I went off for 2 months recently and actually felt less tried all the time. I didn't really have a choice because I was rooming with a guy who isn't a workout guy and last thing I wanted to explain is syringes, and vials around the room.

I went off for 2 months recently and actually felt less tried all the time. I didn't really have a choice because I was rooming with a guy who isn't a workout guy and last thing I wanted to explain is syringes, and vials around the room.

You can come to my house and slam all the gear you want!!!!

:)

Back