• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elevated bilirubin?

Bigbadwolf04

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So got blood work done and ultra sound. Been having burning sensation on right side of back when eating mostly.. Waiting on the ultra sound. But got bloods back.

Now previously my hemocratic was high at 55. And it's been that high for a while. However this blood work it dropped to 51.

The only other concern was my bilirubin was high at 1.7. Before it was 1.2. Is there any correlation between the two? Only on trt dose of 180mgs.

I know bilirubin builds up when your gallbladder's blocked and can't drain properly. But it could also be so many other things bro.

Could be liver related, blood disorder. Impossible to know, your primary care physician can get you taken care of. Until then try to relax, don't stress your self out. It is what it is bro.

What's up SB...
Watch Out I'm on my feet..rare but strong..
Z...

On my recent bloods, mine was at 1.3
Limit is 1.2 or < (so I was just over). (0.2 to 1.2 is in-range).
I was at .8 in June when I did bloods.

Only thing different ive done was 10 grams of creatine a day instead of 5 grams. (As an experiment).
I didnt notice anything other than this test-result.
So ive dropped it. I honestly dont think I get much of anything from creatine anyways...
I will re-test again in a few months.

I know bilirubin builds up when your gallbladder's blocked and can't drain properly. But it could also be so many other things bro.

Could be liver related, blood disorder. Impossible to know, your primary care physician can get you taken care of. Until then try to relax, don't stress your self out. It is what it is bro.

I recently dropped my cruise dose to try to lower my redblood cells because they were high. The red blood cells dropped and the bilirubin raised. I know they are related. Could there be a correlation between the two in a result of dropping my test dose?

Did you check your liver function - ALT/AST? Or amylase / lipase? You'll probably need an MRI or even better - a CT Scan with contrast to see if you have any acute issues occurring. Elevated Bilirubin could mean something with your organs or could just mean you are one of the unlucky ones with one of the Gilbert's Syndrome where its just higher. Its good to research and discuss here, but you'll need further medical diagnostics to find out the ultimate issue.

I'll be creating a post here as soon as I get a few seconds ... recently had some issues similar that landed me in the ER with fever, jaundice, pain in side, etc. (looks like mine is Crohn's related, further testing to confirm).

Did you check your liver function - ALT/AST? Or amylase / lipase? You'll probably need an MRI or even better - a CT Scan with contrast to see if you have any acute issues occurring. Elevated Bilirubin could mean something with your organs or could just mean you are one of the unlucky ones with one of the Gilbert's Syndrome where its just higher. Its good to research and discuss here, but you'll need further medical diagnostics to find out the ultimate issue.

I'll be creating a post here as soon as I get a few seconds ... recently had some issues similar that landed me in the ER with fever, jaundice, pain in side, etc. (looks like mine is Crohn's related, further testing to confirm).

Thanks man. All other values came back normal.

Sounds like your gallbladder

After you eat especially is when it’s active.

Definitely need to figure it out for sure.

Good luck with this

Sounds like your gallbladder

After you eat especially is when it’s active.

Definitely need to figure it out for sure.

Good luck with this

Dr said gallbladder from ultrasound looked fine. She said to retake bloods in 2 to 3 months and that's it. What should I tell her

IML Gear Cream!
What's up SB...
Watch Out I'm on my feet..rare but strong..
Z...

Lol, you'll stay in your feet from here on out. Glad to hear. Stay strong brother!!

I recently dropped my cruise dose to try to lower my redblood cells because they were high. The red blood cells dropped and the bilirubin raised. I know they are related. Could there be a correlation between the two in a result of dropping my test dose?

Could very well be.. I have a question for you.. is your shit white? Pale in color?

Could very well be.. I have a question for you.. is your shit white? Pale in color?

No been checking my stool and taking pics. Normal brown color although I havnt had a good shit in a while. They are also skinnier then usual not pencil thin. So I thought maybe a blockage or colon cancer. I'm all stressed haha

No been checking my stool and taking pics. Normal brown color although I havnt had a good shit in a while. They are also skinnier then usual not pencil thin. So I thought maybe a blockage or colon cancer. I'm all stressed haha

Probably just from your asshole being puckered 24x7.

You may not want to rule out gallbladder just yet. Did they check and make sure you didn't have a stone passing? Sometimes they will get lodged and cause issues. Just something to think about.

FM19 is on the money. Get your ALT/AST results also. High Bilirubin numbers are nothing to fuck around with. Unfortunately, my wife is an alcoholic so I've become way too familiar with liver values. As someone else pointed out, it could be a gallbladder issue but if your ALT/AST numbers are off too, it's probably liver related. You start getting above 2.0 and jaundice can set in. On 3 occasions my wife has been outright yellow. And I mean yellow skin and alien like yellow eyes. She's a teacher and her students would constantly ask her why she was yellow which is the only reason( the embarrassment) she lessened her drinking. If you even get a hint of jaundice, get to a hospital. Last time it took a month for my wife's skin to get back to normal. With your level at 1.7, avoid alcohol at all costs if you do drink and I would get some more blood work done within 30 days. Good luck to you

FM19 is on the money. Get your ALT/AST results also. High Bilirubin numbers are nothing to fuck around with. Unfortunately, my wife is an alcoholic so I've become way too familiar with liver values. As someone else pointed out, it could be a gallbladder issue but if your ALT/AST numbers are off too, it's probably liver related. You start getting above 2.0 and jaundice can set in. On 3 occasions my wife has been outright yellow. And I mean yellow skin and alien like yellow eyes. She's a teacher and her students would constantly ask her why she was yellow which is the only reason( the embarrassment) she lessened her drinking. If you even get a hint of jaundice, get to a hospital. Last time it took a month for my wife's skin to get back to normal. With your level at 1.7, avoid alcohol at all costs if you do drink and I would get some more blood work done within 30 days. Good luck to you

Liver values alt and ast were all normal. And the ultra sound showed gall bladder to be fine. Would there be things that wouldn't show up on the ultra sound?

Liver values alt and ast were all normal. And the ultra sound showed gall bladder to be fine. Would there be things that wouldn't show up on the ultra sound?

AST/ALT are good indicators, but are not the complete picture for all things liver related.

And again, if the tech running the ultrasound was sloppy and didn't check all your ducts, you could have a stone lodged someplace. This is where second opinions come in handy.

Back