• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

President Trump 47th President...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That...Biden is a dick head..
Why sure I love the Secret Service
Z...

You said the same thing when he lost the election. You were certain there would be a military intervention or as you say something is up his sleeve.
Aren't you tired of always hyping up bullshit and being completely wrong?
Seriously though, you try to say you have been right about everything when in reality you have been right about almost nothing.
I think it would be better mentally for you to comment after actions happen instead of trying to predict what will happen because when it comes to politics, you haven't been able to predict shit.

Gymntonic
I know he has something up his sleeve.

I know he's not just saying this.

45th and 47th President

What does he know or have, that we don't?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qMRQK4a_TQ&feature=youtu.be
[/QUOTE]

There is still time for it to all unfold. Yes I did think they would resolve it before Sleepy Creepy Joe stepped in and I was wrong.

But we see Durham doing the investigation into the 2016 Dossier fraud is unfolding. That's 6 years ago.

The Military very well may still step in sir.

We have evidence that the Elections were stolen. Yet nothing has happened on that yet.

Much of what I said and many of us said here did come true. Election evidence proving fraud. Covid is and was a plandemic. Juicy smollete, guilty. Kavanaugh was confirmed. Bubba smith noose story was a farce. Swallowell was sleepoing with a Chinese spy and yet still sits on the Intel Committee. Epstein, well we all know that he didn't committ suicide. Ghislaine Maxwell trial, did happen. We said that. We said the Matt Gaetz blackmail fraud, was fraud. That happened. We said Antifa and BLM and the capitol police conspired on Jan 6th. IT's proven they did.

We said the vaccines were dangerous. That there would be vaccine mandates and they were shutting down small businesses intentionally. We said that when Cuomo and others put sick people in nursing homes, they would kill alot of other innocent people. We said Cuomo would be held accountable one day. He partially has.

We said HCQ treated covid. Hell I Was posting access to HCQ through Titan Medical in January of 2020. Before even Trump suggested it. And guess what. That came true. Our forum had access to HCQ before anyone else even knew it treated it. Im the one that posted it,.

But most importantly sir we said that the Biden Admin, "if" they got in would fuck this Country up beyond belief.

And we WERE and ARE 1000% right. We were damn right on alot so far.

When Trump gets back in, we have alot of work to do.

Last edited:
I suppose making up your own reality or following along with far right alternate realities is another way for you to cope mentally. The majority of what you just stated to as fact is not fact or proven. If it was, things would be drastically different.
You simply are taking extreme right conclusions based on nonsense and calling them fact.
Yes, we will see what happens.

Do this, go back 3 years and look at many of your conspiracy posts. Now, how incorrect and ridiculous do they seem now? You seem to feed off of the what ifs and fear mongering always disregarding reality.
GymnTonic

There is still time for it to all unfold. Yes I did think they would resolve it before Sleepy Creepy Joe stepped in and I was wrong.

But we see Durham doing the investigation into the 2016 Dossier fraud is unfolding. That's 6 years ago.

The Military very well may still step in sir.

We have evidence that the Elections were stolen. Yet nothing has happened on that yet.

Much of what I said and many of us said here did come true. Election evidence proving fraud. Covid is and was a plandemic. Juicy smollete, guilty. Kavanaugh was confirmed. Bubba smith noose story was a farce. Swallowell was sleepoing with a Chinese spy and yet still sits on the Intel Committee. Epstein, well we all know that he didn't committ suicide. Ghislaine Maxwell trial, did happen. We said that. We said the Matt Gaetz blackmail fraud, was fraud. That happened. We said Antifa and BLM and the capitol police conspired on Jan 6th. IT's proven they did.

We said the vaccines were dangerous. That there would be vaccine mandates and they were shutting down small businesses intentionally. We said that when Cuomo and others put sick people in nursing homes, they would kill alot of other innocent people. We said Cuomo would be held accountable one day. He partially has.

We said HCQ treated covid. Hell I Was posting access to HCQ through Titan Medical in January of 2020. Before even Trump suggested it. And guess what. That came true. Our forum had access to HCQ before anyone else even knew it treated it. Im the one that posted it,.

But most importantly sir we said that the Biden Admin, "if" they got in would fuck this Country up beyond belief.

And we WERE and ARE 1000% right. We were damn right on alot so far.

When Trump gets back in, we have alot of work to do.[/QUOTE]

I suppose making up your own reality or following along with far right alternate realities is another way for you to cope mentally. The majority of what you just stated to as fact is not fact or proven. If it was, things would be drastically different.
You simply are taking extreme right conclusions based on nonsense and calling them fact.
Yes, we will see what happens.

I just received my voter registration from Georgia. Haven’t lived there since 2014 and that only 3 months. Have had two other state issued drivers licenses from two different states since then and my residency is Washington.
Perfect system. Nothing suspicious here.

Back