• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Russia head fake

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a working theory that Russia has no intention of invading Ukraine and that Washington knows that. Meanwhile the media bangs the war drums because it gives them something to cover instead of Brandon’s horrible presidency while also knowing Russia is not going to invade. That way when it is all said and done both Washington and the media will be going on about a major foreign policy win for FJB. It’s smoke and mirrors, even the Ukrainian president is like the only people saying fire in the theater are the democrats and their media propagandist.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Just like with a magician, always look at the other hand.

Moving this much firepower tho.....

Hundreds of thousands of Russian troops, almost their entire navy, hundreds of tanks and weapon systems.

Moving this much firepower tho.....

Hundreds of thousands of Russian troops, almost their entire navy, hundreds of tanks and weapon systems.

Russia has to show they aren’t afraid at the same time. They are 100 against Ukraine joining NATO because then missile defense systems will literally be in their back yard. They have much to lose in an actual conflict but can lean into the hysteria created by this administration in an effort to keep NATO from expanding into Eastern Europe. I have a buddy that is ex Hungarian special forces that has a phd in Russian military tactics and he said this is classic Saber rattling. Unless they were to go nuclear a protracted military conflict would destroy them. Not saying they would be pushovers by no means because Napoleon and Alexander the Great learned the hard way about tangling with the Russian in winter. In fact I think the only successful campaign into Russia was Khan Batu, Gengis Kahn’s grandson.

Russia has to show they aren’t afraid at the same time. They are 100 against Ukraine joining NATO because then missile defense systems will literally be in their back yard. They have much to lose in an actual conflict but can lean into the hysteria created by this administration in an effort to keep NATO from expanding into Eastern Europe. I have a buddy that is ex Hungarian special forces that has a phd in Russian military tactics and he said this is classic Saber rattling. Unless they were to go nuclear a protracted military conflict would destroy them. Not saying they would be pushovers by no means because Napoleon and Alexander the Great learned the hard way about tangling with the Russian in winter. In fact I think the only successful campaign into Russia was Khan Batu, Gengis Kahn’s grandson.
I understand why they are upset, can you imagine if China or Russia made a deal with Mexico and did the same to us?

Anyway, Russia is the real deal. Pushing this on them is retarded.

Also watch China take Taiwan as soon as Russia makes their move then its game over for Biden and Nato.

a few weeks back brandon said we would not engage in military action with rusia we will pursue diplomacy, few days ago I think i heard him say it will be met with military action. I'm glad we got brandon as president it must be reassuring to active duty to have such a thoughtful level headed person as their chief

This really is the laughing stock of the World.

After the debauchery that Afghanistan was, Biden thinks he can play hardball and act tough.

This nitwit team of Commanders (Millie) who cries at his own shadow.

These fools are gonna get us blown off the map. My God who was dumb enough to vote for this man and his team of imbeciles. Shame on you all.

I understand why they are upset, can you imagine if China or Russia made a deal with Mexico and did the same to us?

Anyway, Russia is the real deal. Pushing this on them is retarded.

Also watch China take Taiwan as soon as Russia makes their move then its game over for Biden and Nato.

China is chomping at the bit for something to pop off. South China Sea could go hot REAL quick.

IML Gear Cream!
China is chomping at the bit for something to pop off. South China Sea could go hot REAL quick.
Did you see the F35 that crash landed on one of our carriers then sunk in the ocean? We are racing to retrieve it so China doesn't get it.

War is peace right? Make sure the suppressed see the enemy as foreign and take their eyes away from the incompetence of their own leadership.

Did you see the F35 that crash landed on one of our carriers then sunk in the ocean? We are racing to retrieve it so China doesn't get it.

Yeah, they are ages behind in that technology so that mission is critical. Just like with everything else china has knock off and poorly made equipment, but heir advantage is size of force and industrial infrastructure. They are no match for our blue water navy or our weaponry.

Amir Tsarfati, [2/12/2022 3:38 PM]
Ukraine

The National Security Council of Ukraine has decided weapons will be distributed to the civilian population.

(Abu Saleh)

Putin completely punked Biden. Like a NFL QB on 4th and 1 trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count. Once again the American intelligence groups looked like complete idiots with their wag the dog bullshit.

I’m probably the worst person to pipe in here but to me it just seems like something way bigger is being planned and I get the feeling we aren’t gonna see it coming and it’s all gonna be bad for us as a nation. Like I said this isn’t my thing but that’s just how it all feels to me. Regardless it’s very troubling.

I have a working theory that Russia has no intention of invading Ukraine and that Washington knows that. Meanwhile the media bangs the war drums because it gives them something to cover instead of Brandon’s horrible presidency while also knowing Russia is not going to invade. That way when it is all said and done both Washington and the media will be going on about a major foreign policy win for FJB. It’s smoke and mirrors, even the Ukrainian president is like the only people saying fire in the theater are the democrats and their media propagandist.

Exactly. Putin just doesnt want Ukraine to join NATO and have NATO missles on his border. With the CCP running the UN, NATO & US via our dust-puppet in chief, I dont blame Putin.

I was waiting for a false flag on Russia.

Exactly. Putin just doesnt want Ukraine to join NATO and have NATO missles on his border. With the CCP running the UN, NATO & US via our dust-puppet in chief, I dont blame Putin.

I was waiting for a false flag on Russia.

False flag is still very possible in my opinion. This administration so desperately needed this conflict as a smokescreen to distract from the complete failure that it is. Once again Jake Sullivan looks like the propaganda peddler that he is and the media doesn’t know what to do. This morning they were showing a segment on how a war with Russia and Ukraine would cause inflation to increase even more. News flash, inflation is going to increase even more already due to loose monetary policies and run away spending, they were hoping for a cop out. AOC is out there saying that the increase in crime is due to the expiration of the child tax credit and completely ignores the crime encouraging policies of activist DAs. My point is that their narrative is failing across the board so anything is possible. The only way they can win in November is through cheating and if they don’t cheat then Republicans will have investigative powers most likely in both chambers. The house of cards is trembling

Get Shredded!
I’m probably the worst person to pipe in here but to me it just seems like something way bigger is being planned and I get the feeling we aren’t gonna see it coming and it’s all gonna be bad for us as a nation. Like I said this isn’t my thing but that’s just how it all feels to me. Regardless it’s very troubling.

Totally agree. I have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that everything up until now has been a setup. The knock out punch is on the way and we're not going to see it coming. I read one report about the implementation of The Great Reset that required the destruction of the U.S. dollar through massive inflation. That would explain why the swamp keeps trying to pump trillions of dollars into the economy and why the Federal Reserve continues its quantitative easing. Once the dollar becomes worthless, the WEF steps in with their plan to "save us" with The Great Reset. I believe the knock out punch is going to be worse than that though. It's impossible for me to believe that the globalist elites are going to come this close to the finish line without a plan to devastate the opposition when the average Joe catches on to their scheme. The WEF is not a conspiracy theory, it is a very real, actual conspiracy. Klaus Schaub is not a fabricated figment of someone's imagination, he's an evil, sinister mother fucker hell bent on world domination. He's one of those liberal elitists who thinks he knows what's best for you and me.

Long term survival is key. Most of my property is now converted to a survival garden. I figure I can survive off the grid for at least a few years. I've got plenty of ammo, archery equipment, fishing tackle, traps, food, water, antibiotics, and assorted first aid items to last for a looooong time. In spite of that, that worries me is a knock out punch from a direction in which I didn't foresee and plan.

False flag is still very possible in my opinion. This administration so desperately needed this conflict as a smokescreen to distract from the complete failure that it is. Once again Jake Sullivan looks like the propaganda peddler that he is and the media doesn’t know what to do. This morning they were showing a segment on how a war with Russia and Ukraine would cause inflation to increase even more. News flash, inflation is going to increase even more already due to loose monetary policies and run away spending, they were hoping for a cop out. AOC is out there saying that the increase in crime is due to the expiration of the child tax credit and completely ignores the crime encouraging policies of activist DAs. My point is that their narrative is failing across the board so anything is possible. The only way they can win in November is through cheating and if they don’t cheat then Republicans will have investigative powers most likely in both chambers. The house of cards is trembling

The narratuves are all crumbling. Putin ended exercises & troops dispersed from the area in question..... MSM stays with "War Imminent!" narrative. Smh

I dont have any faith in the half-hearted Republicans & RINOs to do anything unforunately.

- - - Updated - - -

controlled demolition from with-in.

Just read Ezekiel 38 and you will understand the end game.

Putin completely punked Biden. Like a NFL QB on 4th and 1 trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count. Once again the American intelligence groups looked like complete idiots with their wag the dog bullshit.

An 8-yr old could punk braindead Joe Biden.
Only issue is Joe would try to sniff and tap the 8-yr old...

Back