• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from retirement age 35 noob help

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im not in very good shape. I tried bb for 12 years after being injurednjured i had to stoo

Now im going to try different techniques. I used to find best results .

Thid time im going towards focus on different muscle groups a instead of doing low reps and low sets . J mnam going to try to low reps,high sets low weght. Afterfew mkthsdpedig my body. My real goal is mass but think i can use this method to build yet

After so many momths, zi an going to Aas stack cycke. but u need cr learn again
because.

I read online never take dbol for more ythan 6 weeks 20mg a day, and you must start cycle with testosterone test e and i did see form dbol.

I was thinkimg 6 weeks TNT ON 12WEElks
TNT MIC OG TEST ENANTHARE AND TREBMN
Would taking liaiquid dbol be safe to take after the 6 weeks mark?

I know everybody is always over hyprme deca and test or deca with abthig

PCT was thiking cloMId and nolva. Not sure if i should take it same time.
MILK THISTLE OG COURSE.

Hey brotha.....welcome to the board.

How about telling us a little about first. Your 35?....how about a weight?....how tall are ya?....BF?....how long have you been training?...how often?...training style/technique?...any previous cycle history?....health conditions/concerns?

These all would help us try an design a cycle that best for you.

Hang around here and learn for others feedback and experiences. In this environment education is paramount.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Diet and training will be key here but diet first for sure. Id just run a test only cycle for the first run back bro. Keep it simple and safe.

Welcome to the forum. I’ll second the test only cycle. No need to complicate things.

Since you're back from retirement just hit 300mg a week testosterone. You will be amazed, no need to complicate things just yet. Maybe adding some compounds on the back end if you're feeling froggy. Everything you wants gained will come back like magic. I hope it's a smooth ride for you, get them gainz bro.

Back