• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Nighttime recharge" Dream big/Get big.. Sleep & Recovery!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I often talk about how important sleep is for myself, we all need that deep sleep like we just ate a huge bowl of Mamma's beef n potato stew and now you're heavy eyed ready for a long much needed nap.
I have had sleep issues for as long as I can remember, dating back to my childhood in fact.
I have used scripts meds or all sorts, even off labeled prescriptions with cocktails from multiple doctors over the years which now feels like a lifetime of chasing dreams, literally.. Pun intended!

I currently use a script med just the turn off the gears from winding and cracking, nothing worst than the wheels spinning in our head at night, feeling restless and defeated without sleep.. I follow this with Dream & Grow, this works so amazingly well that I have scaled back on my meds, less can be more, while allowing these both to work together, very complimentary. The promotion of sleep couldn't be better, for this moment in my life.
Its rare that I will sleep without waking up here and there, as of recently I'm maybe waking up once or twice simply to just readjust my position due to a nagging elbow issue, yet falling right back to sleep effortlessly/instantaneously.

I've used a cocktail in the past with my scripts, Dream & Grow and HGH (pre-bed) when having a hard push with training, the results with that were nothing short of amazing..
Dream & Grow by itself if extremely effective, however if you are one of those that need longer sleeping cycles but you are coming up shorthanded each time and dragging ass all day feel scattered brained and unable to think clearly and struggling to keep up with daily life, with little to with no energy for you gym sessions, while resorting to PWO's to get you through? I strongly encourage that you consider Sleep & Grow, you owe it to yourself just once, I assure you it will be a game changer.

JnKVRXL.png

wRSfDLd.png

I
6ubwrhp.png

I used this on that beast cycle, came in a all black bottle back then, I genuinely can say this made a big difference, slept good and got my 8hrs,
I forgot about this supp

My man, look who it is?
Where you been hiding these days?

This stuff is definitely a great tool, especially during a nice hard push.

My man, look who it is?
Where you been hiding these days?

This stuff is definitely a great tool, especially during a nice hard push.
Right he was giving away a bottle for free and I ended up buying one, got really good gains mixed with the euro pharmacy goodies , been good bro been training lately focused on losing some body fat and maintaining muscle, how u been bro

do you have a photo of the ingredients, i can't read all of it on the one posted. from what i can read, i have tried products with most of those ingredients before. there is one or 2 on there i am not sure i recognize.

do you have a photo of the ingredients, i can't read all of it on the one posted. from what i can read, i have tried products with most of those ingredients before. there is one or 2 on there i am not sure i recognize.

Most certainly..
FND7Y8b.jpg

OF all these supps that you have used, what dose did you run them and how did you feel the next day with hangovers or did you have any at all? Did you respond well, feel rested, or no?

OF all these supps that you have used, what dose did you run them and how did you feel the next day with hangovers or did you have any at all? Did you respond well, feel rested, or no?

I am prescribed ambien but it only lasts about 4 hours for me where i have been on it for years. I supplement it with sleep fairy but it does not seem to have much of an effect. I have horrible insomnia. Do you think the dream and grow would be helpful for me?

MGn4pKj

817+M5EUh6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i have tried products with all but phellodendron root and mucuna pruiens.

Last edited:
Most certainly..
FND7Y8b.jpg

With the sleep fairy and ambien i do not have a hangover the next day but i usually only get around 4 hours or so of sleep. if i would just take the sleep fairy alone i would get about 10 minutes sleep lol. I have bottles of 5htp and gaba but they never made much difference either but i may not have been taking enough. i may try the dream and grow

Last edited:
I am prescribed ambien but it only lasts about 4 hours for me where i have been on it for years. I supplement it with sleep fairy but it does not seem to have much of an effect. I have horrible insomnia. Do you think the dream and grow would be helpful for me?

MGn4pKj

817+M5EUh6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i have tried products with all but phellodendron root and mucuna pruiens.

Yeah buddy, many years ago my doctor gave me ambien and I was on them forever, they eventually didn't work and I would actually take double the dosage. It got to the point that I would just lay their hallucinating and I wouldn't even sleep. Much like you if I did sleep I'd be knocked out for 3 hours and then wake up.
But for the past 3 years I've been taking Xanax and I'm very strict with it and I only take it at night before bed or later in the evening to unwind, but never in the day. I take 2mgs.. it's just enough to turn my brain off to let my body crash because my body crashing isn't the problem it's the brain. I use these in conjunction with sleep and grow. Man it is absolutely amazing.
And the dosages of the supplements inside of dream and grow are not all high or aggressive, but it's a nice cocktail of everything.
It's definitely worth trying once man, worst case scenario you just learned something new that the product is not for you. But if you do decide to give it a shot definitely give feedback.
What I do is cycle it for about four or five weeks and then I scale back.. by the middle of the second week that's when it's really working it's best..

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah buddy, many years ago my doctor gave me ambien and I was on them forever, they eventually didn't work and I would actually take double the dosage. It got to the point that I would just lay their hallucinating and I wouldn't even sleep. Much like you if I did sleep I'd be knocked out for 3 hours and then wake up.
But for the past 3 years I've been taking Xanax and I'm very strict with it and I only take it at night before bed or later in the evening to unwind, but never in the day. I take 2mgs.. it's just enough to turn my brain off to let my body crash because my body crashing isn't the problem it's the brain. I use these in conjunction with sleep and grow. Man it is absolutely amazing.
And the dosages of the supplements inside of dream and grow are not all high or aggressive, but it's a nice cocktail of everything.
It's definitely worth trying once man, worst case scenario you just learned something new that the product is not for you. But if you do decide to give it a shot definitely give feedback.
What I do is cycle it for about four or five weeks and then I scale back.. by the middle of the second week that's when it's really working it's best..

Yes that is exactly what is with me, my mind will not turn off. I will give it a try, thanks for the advice I appreciate it. The sleep fairy is $19 for a 30 day supply so the dream and Grow is a better deal too with it being a 90 day supply!

The only drawback is if you're on any antidepressant this product will give you serotonin syndrome so be careful. I was on Lexapro years ago and used this at the same time to sleep lol bad idea. If you're not on anything it's a amazing product.

The only drawback is if you're on any antidepressant this product will give you serotonin syndrome so be careful. I was on Lexapro years ago and used this at the same time to sleep lol bad idea. If you're not on anything it's a amazing product.

You do bring up something that is noteworthy, now I'm not on any antidepressants at the moment but I have experienced serotonin syndrome from being on multiple antidepressants and it's an awful feeling.

Gonna give this a try
Let us know if you pull the plug.. give us some true unbiased feedback, likes and dislikes..

for myself.. almost all pros, just the slight hangover first few days if sleep is NOT scheduled to be enough.. 5-6 hrs aint gonna cut it.. commit to 8 min and its a game changer..
cup of black coffee upon waking up, and its a whole NEW refreshed day..

Back