• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monkey Crash

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you haven't caught it yet, the monkey truck that crashed and monkeys got loose story is heating up. Why was this such a big secret- why did the truck driver say he was hauling cats -why did they kill the monkeys -all good questions will they ever be answered?

Look at this and what they are saying:
Vid:
https://t.me/toresaysPlus/16049

Its prob gonna come out something like Fauci paid for gain of function testing of some disease on monkeys that they can release on humans.

Im just bullshitting off the top of my head. But this doesn't look on the up and up at all.

Im sure there is more to this then meets the eye. But don't you dare post this Multi you damn conspiracy theorist (*kidding of course*)

BTW....last I heard, the monkeys came from an african lab. Probably nothing to worry about. Wonder why they were hauling them in a nondescript dump truck? Hmmmm...maybe that was just stock footage of a "crashed truck".

And now there's this:

https://www.peta.org/media/news-rel...antivirals-usda-investigating-peta-statement/

Woman Exposed to Monkey Saliva at Crash Site Now on Antivirals, USDA Investigating: PETA Statement

PETA has obtained eyewitness information that a woman on the scene of the crash got an eyeful of monkey saliva that has caused a reaction and she is now on antiviral drugs and medication to protect against rabies. Feces and urine from the terrified monkeys were reportedly smeared across the highway as crates—that weren’t strapped in as required—flew from the truck, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention should be scrambling to ensure that numerous people who were at the scene aren’t in danger. The monkeys, some likely injured and all surely terrified, remained on the highway in subfreezing temperatures for hours without any protection or veterinary care as onlookers peered into the crates. The importation of monkeys for experimentation has minimal oversight—monkeys arrive by airplane from Asia or Africa, are trucked without adequate oversight to undisclosed quarantine sites, and are then sent out to laboratories across the country. If monkeys develop bloody diarrhea or other symptoms after their quarantine period PETA has learned that no officials are informed and no one seems to care. For the safety of ALL animals, the U.S. must stop pretending that experiments on monkeys are useful and stop importing them.

lol...

Pro-tip: If a truck full of lab monkey crashes in front of you do not get out of your car and try to help the monkeys. Keep driving.

When I was a kid. In the 80s. Everyone said that HIV/AIDS was the result of a US soldier having sex with a monkey.

That was honestly the common theme.

Enter 2019. Same thing, people were told Covid aka CoronaVirus came from a Bat at a wet market.

We had all the documentation on Earth that Obama and Fauci funded gain of function research and that they indeed did use Bats in a cave, they took those diseased bats and they figured out how to make it transmissable in human beings.

Now is it any coincidence FRAUDCI, I wont call that fucking prick a doctor...Fauci was also the head of the HIV/AIDS studies, etc.

This little needle dick prick was intentionally using animals and "inferior" humans to test out drugs and "treatments" on humans.

Is it a coincidence he is involved in both?

Fuck no.

This little Troll needs to be tried by the Military. And the Death Penalty is the punishment for Crimes against humanity, is it not?

These people are stupid.

When I was a kid. In the 80s. Everyone said that HIV/AIDS was the result of a US soldier having sex with a monkey.

That was honestly the common theme.

Enter 2019. Same thing, people were told Covid aka CoronaVirus came from a Bat at a wet market.

We had all the documentation on Earth that Obama and Fauci funded gain of function research and that they indeed did use Bats in a cave, they took those diseased bats and they figured out how to make it transmissable in human beings.

Now is it any coincidence FRAUDCI, I wont call that fucking prick a doctor...Fauci was also the head of the HIV/AIDS studies, etc.

This little needle dick prick was intentionally using animals and "inferior" humans to test out drugs and "treatments" on humans.

Is it a coincidence he is involved in both?

Fuck no.

This little Troll needs to be tried by the Military. And the Death Penalty is the punishment for Crimes against humanity, is it not?

These people are stupid.
How can he be tried by the military? He works for them too, these people are all in on it man cmon, we aint part of the 1% we are the 99% who they only want to keep alive for slavery means and purposes

Watch elons neuralink.... They are about to start human trials for their brain link they created.... Here soon u wont have an option under thise guise of freedom, if u want to be a slave, they will just make u one...

it wasnt an accident, the monkeys were government soldiers that knew too much and were being taken to a black site for trmination, they found out and developed a plan and escaped. they are heading to a remote artic base and will take it over along with a future technology that can destroy all humans.

IML Gear Cream!
No way the monkey story is legit. Buckle up......monkey pox incoming.....

I was reading the story thinking how in the fuck can someone be so stupid to stick their hand in a cage and try to pet a monkey. Then I read the dumb bitch's tweet, she can not even form a sentence. How in the hell do people like that function and make it through a day. Her IQ must be single digit.

53337757-10438357-Fallon_wrote_of_her_experience_on_her_Facebook_page-a-3_1643104878865.jpg

Damn.. poor Monkeys.

I was reading the story thinking how in the fuck can someone be so stupid to stick their hand in a cage and try to pet a monkey. Then I read the dumb bitch's tweet, she can not even form a sentence. How in the hell do people like that function and make it through a day. Her IQ must be single digit.

53337757-10438357-Fallon_wrote_of_her_experience_on_her_Facebook_page-a-3_1643104878865.jpg

Aw shit...it was a brain eating virus. Obviously.

[/QUOTE

(How in the hell do people like that function and make it through a day?)

I ask myself that same question damn near daily regarding these idiots.

airlines loose pets all the time, somehow they get out of their cages and run away, but this made me think, I wonder if a lab animal was ever checked as a pet?

This must be Bidens backup account, it sounds just like him

Back