• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBOL killing me

I’m 35 and probiotics never really helped with bloating and gas issues but psyllium husk fiber for some reason did.
Me either. I do make sure my fiber intake is adequate though.
it’s like when people take immune support or immune boosting supplements. It’s relatively worthless for most people.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what I was thinking. Tbol is generally very mild when it comes to sides, right?
They can be but it’s very individual.

Might have a bacterium that’s messing things up in your digestive tract. Try a cleanse if it persists after stopping the oral steroid.

might need to take a healthy shit

If I go buy something tonight specifically for these stomach issues. What should
I go get?

What was the cause of yours though? Was it an oral??

I do remember your pictures and mine doesn’t look like that. You looked like you had an alien trying to escape your Body lol

Mine just looks like a FULL belly and I get crazy gas and it’s so hard to eat

I got a tone of tests done spent thousands of dollars for them to tell me I’ve got a stomach bug causing me lots of gas/bloat… I didn’t believe it at first then all of a sudden it was gone as quick as it came on.

It made sense though because both my kids and wife had extremely bad diarrhea. So we all had the stomach virus but it didn’t give me diarrhea just made me super gassy. It was ridiculous and very uncomfortable.

I was cruising at the time otherwise I’d be suspicious of the tbol but I actually started the tbol the next week after it got better.

Well if it’s not the TBOL
Then I have no idea what’s going on
It’s the oral. I honestly don’t think it matters whether it’s tbol or not at this point. Tbol messes me up to. It’s very individual. I’m fine with var and another poster gets stomach issues with it.
It probably wouldn’t hurt as Milford suggested to take something and clear yourself out. I take 2 caps of miralax nightly.

Water and time prolly the best otherwise …

metamucil
pepto or the green one that I forget the name of
Gas-x or some anti gas thing

I used to get this thing at GNC called “the strip” or “strip” and it was a fruit punch flavored detox drink and you chug that and pound some water and anything that was ever in your stomach comes out the next morning.. fucking looked like I had worms and shit… but I felt great after a few hours on the torlet.

Never had any trouble out tbol myself now drol is a different story

Get Shredded!
Tren actually gives me a run for my money when it comes to stomach issues…. Painful porcelain sessions… didn’t happen the first couple times I cycled it but the last time I was literally praying on the John “I promise never to touch this shit again if I make it out of here in one piece” ….

so far I’ve kept my promise but I still got like 6 bottles of the shit in my box and I’ve kinda been feeling the urge again… prolly die this time for sure

Tren actually gives me a run for my money when it comes to stomach issues…. Painful porcelain sessions… didn’t happen the first couple times I cycled it but the last time I was literally praying on the John “I promise never to touch this shit again if I make it out of here in one piece” ….

so far I’ve kept my promise but I still got like 6 bottles of the shit in my box and I’ve kinda been feeling the urge again… prolly die this time for sure

Has the shit always been that rough for you or did it kind just keep getting worse every time you used it?

Only negative sides I get from TBOL is heartburn and the dreaded back pumps. I carry around a Costco size bottle of antacids and use a foam roller or hang from a pull-up bar to get rid of the blood in the lower back. (I get heartburn from pretty much every oral I've taken. )

I couldn’t eat to save my life on Tbol, it was weird because no other oral have ever done that to me and did Anadrol a few weeks later and that was no issues. I had no bloat, just no appetite. It was Gorilla’s Tbol so I would think it was legit.

Actually that not high for tbol, tbol is much more milder than people know and what is regurgitated out the net. That's a typic for an other day..What are you taking for cut health? Are you getting any fermented foods in? or at least fermented powders like Fermented Greens/Reds in the AM with Pro's and Prebiotics?
How about fiber before bed?

Orals can be a bitch, for myself when I use 1 scoop of each reds/greens in the AM with first meal, along with 35 billion probiotics, and a few probiotics during the day before 2 meals of the 6, and 6g of fiber before bed, my gut health is a trillion times better and almost zero issue with orals. Honestly, the reds/greens made the huge difference...
Different brands can do this to me, whatever binders or fillers, cellulose they use can cause these issues. Do you have issues with gluten? maybe your orals could have a food derivative/starch in which is causing discomfort?
Try taking with food and avoid fatty macros around the time you take them.. You are taking them in 2 different session and they are processed rather quickly, 40mgs is a MILD intake.. Give the above suggestion a whirl before you bail.. See what happens..
2S5SML7.jpg

uYwOQO6.jpg

Has the shit always been that rough for you or did it kind just keep getting worse every time you used it?
Nope.. my first few runs were amazing. A little quick to anger but I’m naturally high strung and assholish. Just as I got older the stomach issue and hypoglycemia issues came to light. Always the same dose too… I’ve never gone over 200mg of tren per week.

Well I’ve never really used them much myself. Maybe one or two other times I gave Anavar a shot but didn’t care for it.

I just can’t handle not being able to eat and these lower back pumps

Why did you jump immediately to 80 mg/d? It should take exactly 106.667 hours to feel 38% better.

I might try the colon health stuff. For the back pumps which are the worst on back and leg day, I take 8 grams of taurine and it seems to help. I usually take it pre workout.

You very well might be right bro. I’m just going from my personal experience with them. I had the exact same issues as the OP and it didn’t clear up in a few days. I tried probiotics and they cleared my issues right up. Maybe it was a placebo effect? Who knows. Just my two cc’s on things.

Probiotics are questionable at best in if they’re effective at all and not all are the same.
taking probiotics is like putting a drop of bleach into a dirty lake to try to and clean it.
He doesn’t need probiotics the issue will clear up a day or so after cessation.

IML Gear Cream!
Why did you jump immediately to 80 mg/d? It should take exactly 106.667 hours to feel 38% better.

Yeah man, I was asking for an EXACT number minutes until I feel better. Don’t be a dipshit, I’m not an idiot.

I was asking more or less when an oral like TBOL is out of the system

It was definitely a general question

Pussy

800 is where you get the gainz and can feeeelz it.

lol .. fuck that bro…. I’m totally ok with being a pussy. The heartburn on 200mg was bad enough… can’t imagine how it feel on 800mg

(P.S. I understand your sarcasm 😉)

I don’t make money in fitness…. I just like to look good naked for my wife and future wives… it’s a fun hobby for me and low dose works wonders for all you gym rats that just want to look and feel good…

Yeah man, I was asking for an EXACT number minutes until I feel better. Don’t be a dipshit, I’m not an idiot.

I was asking more or less when an oral like TBOL is out of the system

It was definitely a general question

Dipshit questions get dipshit answers cupcake. Anyhow, might be best to titrate up. 80 mg is a lot.

Dipshit questions get dipshit answers cupcake. Anyhow, might be best to titrate up. 80 mg is a lot.

So since I’ve never had a real run with orals before, it’s a dipshit question to ask how long it takes for it to leave the system? That’s your logic?

I thought that was part of the point of this whole forum.

Fuck off you old bitch

So since I’ve never had a real run with orals before, it’s a dipshit question to ask how long it takes for it to leave the system? That’s your logic?

I thought that was part of the point of this whole forum.

Fuck off you old bitch

Have you gotten bloods lately? Specifically your liver enzymes and bilirubin?

When I had liver damage from tren and trest last year I had pretty much exactly the symptoms hour describing and the jaundice came not long after.

I would eat 2 bites and feel like my stomach was going to explode. It can be a symptom of liver damage.

When I had liver damage from tren and trest last year I had pretty much exactly the symptoms hour describing and the jaundice came not long after.

I would eat 2 bites and feel like my stomach was going to explode. It can be a symptom of liver damage.

I haven’t had bloods since starting the cycle. However I did drop the TBOL so I’m hoping I’m a few days it’s all sorted out. If not, then I’ll get bloods done

Thanks for the advice bro

You got liver damage from tren and trest? How much were you running and for how long?

Drop the Tbol man. Should start feeling better in a few days.

Back