• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBOL killing me

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running
525 Test per week
490 NPP
490 Masteron
80mg TBOL daily (40 AM 40 PM)

I’ve been on cycle for 19 days now. Now yes, I am eating a high amount of food (4500 plus calories) but I’ve eaten this much before and I’ve never had the stomach issues I’m
Having currently, I’ve also NEVER run TBOL
Before. I realize 80mg might be a bit on the high side.

I’m dropping the TBOL completely as of today, considered lowering the dose but the stomach cramping and bloating is just so damn uncomfortable that I can’t handle
It anymore. NOT TO MENTION the back pumps are sometimes debilitating to the point it’s hard to even walk.

1. Has anyone else experienced stomach bloating and cramping with TBOL?

2. If I stop taking it today, how
Many days do you think it will take for
My stomach to get back to normal (for those that have experienced this)

Worth noting.. all the foods I’m eating are the same foods I always eat and I always tolerate them well (cutting or bulking)

For example, woke up this morning feeling freaking lean and pumped and like a machine. That was all well and good until
I started eating my first meal (egg whites, cream of rice, peanut butter, banana) and only got halfway through it and my stomach felt so full it was making me breath heavy. Then I had to choke it down and go hit the gym an hour later and felt like shit

And for the past couple weeks every meal has been like this

I could be wrong but if I were to guess. Someone gave you dbol instead of tbol.

Never had the stomach issues with it but cramping was definitely a problem. I love Tbol but I always had to be mindful of what I was doing while on it. There were times I cramped up enough that I had to stop my training and hydrate like a motherfucker until it let up.

Currently running
525 Test per week
490 NPP
490 Masteron
80mg TBOL daily (40 AM 40 PM)

I’ve been on cycle for 19 days now. Now yes, I am eating a high amount of food (4500 plus calories) but I’ve eaten this much before and I’ve never had the stomach issues I’m
Having currently, I’ve also NEVER run TBOL
Before. I realize 80mg might be a bit on the high side.

I’m dropping the TBOL completely as of today, considered lowering the dose but the stomach cramping and bloating is just so damn uncomfortable that I can’t handle
It anymore. NOT TO MENTION the back pumps are sometimes debilitating to the point it’s hard to even walk.

1. Has anyone else experienced stomach bloating and cramping with TBOL?

2. If I stop taking it today, how
Many days do you think it will take for
My stomach to get back to normal (for those that have experienced this)

Here’s the thing though, I’m not holding water. I wake up shredded, even after eating a ton of food day in day out. Face is not bloated nothing like that.

It’s literally I just can’t seem to eat without my stomach getting crazy full, and I’m constantly farting too.

So I really don’t think it’s DBOL

Either way, say it’s DBOL or TBOL, whichever one, if today was my last dose, how long for it to be out of my system and my stomach hopefully to get back to normal

Assuming the oral
Was in fact the cause of this

BTW if the belly issues continue.

Buy this. You will thank me later

81wWg4efIoL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
81wWg4efIoL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Even though you didn't ask for it. I'm just gonna throw out there how much I hate orals in general...

Having said that...usually I feel better in a few days after quitting whatever. It is a steady recovery and usually ok within 3-5 days. How old are you again?

Even though you didn't ask for it. I'm just gonna throw out there how much I hate orals in general...

Having said that...usually I feel better in a few days after quitting whatever. It is a steady recovery and usually ok within 3-5 days. How old are you again?

I’m 34

IML Gear Cream!

You pup! That's not bad, but at some point in time as you age, orals are no longer friendly. Just part of the game. That's probably why you don't see too many old guys talking about an oral starter or finisher. Zion is about the only crazy old fart willing to run orals.

Well I’ve never really used them much myself. Maybe one or two other times I gave Anavar a shot but didn’t care for it.

I just can’t handle not being able to eat and these lower back pumps

Worth noting.. all the foods I’m eating are the same foods I always eat and I always tolerate them well (cutting or bulking)

For example, woke up this morning feeling freaking lean and pumped and like a machine. That was all well and good until
I started eating my first meal (egg whites, cream of rice, peanut butter, banana) and only got halfway through it and my stomach felt so full it was making me breath heavy. Then I had to choke it down and go hit the gym an hour later and felt like shit

And for the past couple weeks every meal has been like this

Fuck this is crazy, you guys remember when this was happening to me? Woke up fine not bloated and then after having smallest meal I’d blow up like a fucking blimp, stomach distended and all… could barely bend over to tie my shoes because the bloat was pushing up into my abdomen…

Fuck this is crazy, you guys remember when this was happening to me? Woke up fine not bloated and then after having smallest meal I’d blow up like a fucking blimp, stomach distended and all… could barely bend over to tie my shoes because the bloat was pushing up into my abdomen…

Keep this info coming fellas. Please.

This is precisely the type of information I need. We need. To differentiate our forum and athletes from others.

I. We. Want to be experts in every area of the AAS games. You guys are providing invaluable informaton whether you know it or not.

And I am documenting it all. I am listening. Believing you. And I am taking this in and will use this with many clients.

So, thank you.

What was the cause of yours though? Was it an oral??

I do remember your pictures and mine doesn’t look like that. You looked like you had an alien trying to escape your Body lol

Mine just looks like a FULL belly and I get crazy gas and it’s so hard to eat

The only variable in my whole situation is the TBOL.

The rest of the compounds I’ve run and the amount of calories I’ve never had an issue with before either

The debilitating lower back pumps affect every aspect of my daily life and the stomach discomfort and bloating (which is only in my stomach right after or during eating) is also hindering me greatly

I truly believe all this will clear up after the oral clears my system

All orals besides var and Winstrol started doing that to me around 33or34.
i can usually use them for about 2 weeks before I get the painful, cramping and bloating to where I can barely stand up straight. I’ll also start to get sulphur smelling gas.
i notice if I stick to fruits and lean proteins, and only enough almonds to get in about 15-20grams of fat a day then I won’t get the stomach issues as bad.
I think you’re making the right decision to stop taking them. I’m not a fan of taking things to stop the stomach issues so the drugs can be taken longer because this doesn’t address the issue.

i usually start feeling better in about 24hour after cessation. I’m back to normal In about 3-5 days

Last edited:
That’s supposed to say old FARTS btw

All orals besides var and Winstrol started doing that to me around 33or34.
i can usually use them for about 2 weeks before I get the painful, cramping and bloating to where I can barely stand up straight. I’ll also start to get sulphur smelling gas.
i notice if I stick to fruits and lean proteins, and only enough almonds to get in about 15-20grams of fat a day then I won’t get the stomach issues as bad.
I think you’re making the right decision to stop taking them. I’m not a fan of taking things to stop the stomach issues so the drugs can be taken longer because this doesn’t address the issue.

i usually start feeling better in about 24hour after cessation. I’m back to normal In about 3-5 days

Dude yes.. my gas smells like straight up sulphuric acid

I’ve only used 50mg daily of Tbol (for 3 weeks) and I absolutely loved it …

get better soon champ!

I take metamucil daily too

you gotta time it right with your orals (including non AAS supps and medications) but… fucking wonder drug.

My thoughts as well. Tbol doesn't cause bloating issues.

I know when I would bloat from using certain SARMS I would start to pee like crazy about 24hrs after stopping. Water would be completely gone in about a week.

Bro if that’s the case you need to pound the probiotics as mentioned previously.
Probiotics are questionable at best in if they’re effective at all and not all are the same.
taking probiotics is like putting a drop of bleach into a dirty lake to try to and clean it.
He doesn’t need probiotics the issue will clear up a day or so after cessation.

I’m 35 and probiotics never really helped with bloating and gas issues but psyllium husk fiber for some reason did.

Back