• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't log into PSL

mrbb3k

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was able to yesterday. Had to change my email since I couldn't log in before due me loosing access to the one I was using. Today I tried to use the site and I can't log in. No matter how hard I try to get my password to go through or do anything, it says my account needs to be verified. When I log into that email, there's nothing there. Can anyone help?

Yes I did. I ended up making another account with a newer email address. Never really used the loyalty points since I didn't know how to go about doing that. Came back on just to see if I could put in an order to help with an injury I have and recovery.

Instead of making a new thread I figure I ask on this one so as to not annoy anyone. I finally was able to log into PSL after the email went through on Tutanota (kinda slow.) I activated the account and my order history is there. I'm glad. Since I made a second account just in case I never got this one back, is it okay to continue using the old account or use the new one? Also can someone help me with loyalty points or vouchers?

Instead of making a new thread I figure I ask on this one so as to not annoy anyone. I finally was able to log into PSL after the email went through on Tutanota (kinda slow.) I activated the account and my order history is there. I'm glad. Since I made a second account just in case I never got this one back, is it okay to continue using the old account or use the new one? Also can someone help me with loyalty points or vouchers?

Id continue to use the old one. We like to use Tutanota email addresses the best. As for the voucher shoot me a pm I’ll help you out.

Tried resending activation link but it says my account is already activated??

Tried resending activation link but it says my account is already activated??

Please check your spam folder, if all else fails clear your cookies and your cache and restart your computer or device.. and check your inboxes and spam folder again and try to log back onto your account

Back