• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MonoClonal Antibodies banned

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A proven Treatment for Covid and the FDA just banned it

This is all out war on America. Meanwhile they sited "injection complications" but they push the covid vaccine which has killed tens or hundreds of thousands that we know of...

[h=1]FDA bans Lilly, Regeneron antibody use in COVID-19 patients infected by omicron[/h]
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...on-antibodies-banning-their-use-against-those

5204602349_c87b204860_b.jpg

The FDA has trimmed the authorization for monoclonal antibodies made by Eli Lilly and Regeneron as recent data suggests they are not effective against the omicron variant currently driving a wave of COVID-19 infections.
States have been distributing the antibody drugs to treat COVID-19 patients even as omicron became the dominant strain in the U.S. and elsewhere. But data from the companies themselves has suggested the antibodies developed earlier in the pandemic are no longer effective.
In response, the FDA has now revised emergency use authorizations for the Lilly and Regeneron antibodies, limiting their use to patients who have been infected with or exposed to a variant that is susceptible to the treatments.

The FDA has trimmed the authorization for monoclonal antibodies made by Eli Lilly and Regeneron as recent data suggests they are not effective against the omicron variant currently driving a wave of COVID-19 infections.
States have been distributing the antibody drugs to treat COVID-19 patients even as omicron became the dominant strain in the U.S. and elsewhere. But data from the companies themselves has suggested the antibodies developed earlier in the pandemic are no longer effective.
In response, the FDA has now revised emergency use authorizations for the Lilly and Regeneron antibodies, limiting their use to patients who have been infected with or exposed to a variant that is susceptible to the treatments.

FDA can say whatever they want, but fuck them:

"Right-to-try laws are U.S. state laws and a federal law that were created with the intent of allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental therapies (drugs, biologics, devices) that have completed Phase I testing but have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

FDA can say whatever they want, but fuck them:

"Right-to-try laws are U.S. state laws and a federal law that were created with the intent of allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental therapies (drugs, biologics, devices) that have completed Phase I testing but have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

right to try laws were signed when trump was president (right?) and they saved the life of one of my coworkers who was and still is orange man bad. Talk about irony…. Or ungrateful-ness… or both.

right to try laws were signed when trump was president (right?) and they saved the life of one of my coworkers who was and still is orange man bad. Talk about irony…. Or ungrateful-ness… or both.

Yep...one of the best things done under Trump, imho.

The CDC and the FDA have revealed they are the enemy of America

They withheld treatment options so they can get emergency authorization for a failed vaccine

Thousands of people have died because of medical negligence, lack of being medicated, being put on Ventilators too soon. Putting sick people in Nursing homes. Look you put a bunch of Flu patients in Nursing homes, guess what, its gonna spread and people are going to die. We know this. Its basic. Yet they did it. Recall the Medical Ship in NYC that went un-used? Meanwhile Cuomo loaded the nursing homes??? Murder. The CDC, WHO and FDA were complicit. Fauci...complicit.

This is the biggest Criminal Attack on America since 9/11. All under the disguise of "health"

When they say Peace and Safety. Destruction comes.

In real time friends. This is happening.

Last edited:
We need Big Pharma reform - its clear they are overreaching and squashing any and all things that get in the way of their profits. Do a quick search on the increase in lobbyist from Pfizer and others in the vax biz in the past year or two, it should cause alarm from anyone that can think for themselves.

Covid has been extremely profitable to them ... and they are getting even greedier. Dunno why our 'journalist' aren't discussing this.

A proven Treatment for Covid and the FDA just banned it

This is all out war on America. Meanwhile they sited "injection complications" but they push the covid vaccine which has killed tens or hundreds of thousands that we know of...

FDA bans Lilly, Regeneron antibody use in COVID-19 patients infected by omicron

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...on-antibodies-banning-their-use-against-those

5204602349_c87b204860_b.jpg

FDA is a pay to play drug cartel that puts the financial interests of big pharma over the well being of US citizens. It's a merry-go-round of FDA commissioners taking board seats with Pfizer/big pharma and then back again. It's unreal.

FDA is literally marching in lock-step with Biden and Fauci to push the poisonous vaccines. How any person, any sane person, cannot see what is happening and at least begin to question is beyond me. I hate these bastards more by the day.

The hospital did nothing to treat my father in law. They put him on O2 and then a ventilator and then urged my wife to choose end of life care. He was a Viet Nam vet and deserved some effort by medical providers and they gave him nothing other that a posthumous hospital bill that would make your jaw drop.

The hospital did nothing to treat my father in law. They put him on O2 and then a ventilator and then urged my wife to choose end of life care. He was a Viet Nam vet and deserved some effort by medical providers and they gave him nothing other that a posthumous hospital bill that would make your jaw drop.

Most people on ventilators for Covid are given Remdesivir. It is the drug recommended by the NIH Treatment Board. Check the bill and I'm betting you'll find it listed. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't because hospitals are paid a 20% bonus for prescribing it to Covid patients.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485820113303527430

IML Gear Cream!

Sounds like what they did to my father. Both mom and dad were in the hospital at the same time but she had the antibodies and wanted the hospital to do the convalesant plasma treatment for my father, they said he needed to "qualify" for it and she said its his "RIGHT TO TRY!" They never gave it to him, one by one his organs shut down, he coded one night, they revived him and didnt want to take him off of sedation but his BP kept dropping, eventually he passed. I couldnt even see him. He was in the hospital almost one month. He was a very healthy 74 year old man. The seething hate I have for the FDA, NYS, Lennox Hill Hospital, our family doctor, all of these mandates, etc goes beyond any capacity I can explain.

Makes me sick...
This is not the American I know...

But..
A change has been Brewing for sometime NOW...
These law makers keep pushing..and the Bull Shit in the News keeps piling UP..

Taxation without Representation...here again..

When....
The courts look out the Windows for the best outcome..and Justice is Slapped in the Face buy the Pulse of a Few..
The Minorities push their agendas down your throat,take down statues,flags and demand you bow..
When a young man returns from War..jobless..sleeping in his car for a Year..(this happened to my Son)

When the People that are still Good..Just and..Want American back..that's the First Step...in many that WILL bring positive change..
Z...

Monoclonal antibodies , Follistatin Inhibitors, a few biologicals in specific methodology have shown some incredible anabolic muscle growth.
They won’t ever approve any of it because the studies are used to try and cure or help with MD and other diseases . Of course they say it’s a failure but, I’ve seen the results on multiple animals and it sure as shit made the one leg huge ! It fails for the disease but positively inhibited myo. It is incredibly expensive.

I’m sure the above was because Pfizer held all the cards and threatened to slow down if states keep using MA’s. . It’s always $$$ (the reason )

Max

Friends I will admit this.

When Remdesivir first came out I also was suggesting this as an option to clients and others as an option as it "appeared" to be appropriate in the beginning of Covid. No one knew alot but it seemed to be curing some people. Its a 10 day course, only in the hospital still that I am aware of and it costs a small fortune.

HCQ and Ivermectin of course over those, bc they are more effective in studies, and cheaper and safer.

Remdesivir is killing patients. We didn't know this at first, so it was not intentional, at least on Doctors ends that I work with, etc. Data takes some time to come in. Remdesivir is not as deadly as the vax, but it does kill people.

Best bet is monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c and D, Quercetin and other anti virals

Several new studies just came out and showed that Cannabis, and believe this or not Melatonin and Probiotics combo cures and can deter Covid.

The primary doctor I still work with on products, she treated over 1,000 covid patients in the NY area. She has never once worn a mask in her office and she has taken HCQ the entire time. She has not caught covid ever. She has not lost a single patient to covid. She has lost 1 patient in the last year, and that was bc that patient was Vaccinated. When the patient died, the family went to collect Life Insurance and the Insurance company denied it bc she was vaccinated.

Her and I talked all the time and thankfully were on the same page all the time about Covid. We knew it was a real virus, barely worse then the flu, easily curable and weaponized and politicized.

I don't know a single person that doesnt agree with me.

GJ503 I am so sorry to hear about your family. As you know I am from a Military family. I take it very personal anytime I hear a VET is abused, neglected, etc.

We have a homeless VET in my town and I feed and give him cash several times a week. I even reached out to a shelter and some local affiliates to get him housing, etc, etc. Oddly he refused. Anyways man, much love to you sir and your family and I hope you are well.

Last edited:
Friends I will admit this.

When Remdesivir first came out I also was suggesting this as an option to clients and others as an option as it "appeared" to be appropriate in the beginning of Covid. No one knew alot but it seemed to be curing some people. Its a 10 day course, only in the hospital still that I am aware of and it costs a small fortune.

HCQ and Ivermectin of course over those, bc they are more effective in studies, and cheaper and safer.

Remdesivir is killing patients. We didn't know this at first, so it was not intentional, at least on Doctors ends that I work with, etc. Data takes some time to come in. Remdesivir is not as deadly as the vax, but it does kill people.

Best bet is monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c and D, Quercetin and other anti virals

Several new studies just came out and showed that Cannabis, and believe this or not Melatonin and Probiotics combo cures and can deter Covid.

The primary doctor I still work with on products, she treated over 1,000 covid patients in the NY area. She has never once worn a mask in her office and she has taken HCQ the entire time. She has not caught covid ever. She has not lost a single patient to covid. She has lost 1 patient in the last year, and that was bc that patient was Vaccinated. When the patient died, the family went to collect Life Insurance and the Insurance company denied it bc she was vaccinated.

Her and I talked all the time and thankfully were on the same page all the time about Covid. We knew it was a real virus, barely worse then the flu, easily curable and weaponized and politicized.

I don't know a single person that doesnt agree with me.

GJ503 I am so sorry to hear about your family. As you know I am from a Military family. I take it very personal anytime I hear a VET is abused, neglected, etc.

We have a homeless VET in my town and I feed and give him cash several times a week. I even reached out to a shelter and some local affiliates to get him housing, etc, etc. Oddly he refused. Anyways man, much love to you sir and your family and I hope you are well.

Yeah, apparently they noticed at the huge marijuana farming employees/users had a way lower percentage vs reg population in same areas . Lmao. No wonder my uncle who has many comorbidities never gets it and he hits the town everyday! Lol. He does puff all day , every day though . .

Max

Don't get me started with the homeless Vets...

It to me is the Saddest thing about American today...we can activate them at anytime,fly them to some Bull Shit place to protect that countries PE..only to be cast aside like lint yrs later..

While Walmart calls the police on guys like Me...with a real service dog,that served and fights daily to just hold on to some normality..
And the ADA is used to wipe their asses..Not Fucking American..

If you need a pissed off,mad as Hell and not ready to Bow to All the BS..True American...just CALL..
Z...

Don't get me started with the homeless Vets...

It to me is the Saddest thing about American today...we can activate them at anytime,fly them to some Bull Shit place to protect that countries PE..only to be cast aside like lint yrs later..

While Walmart calls the police on guys like Me...with a real service dog,that served and fights daily to just hold on to some normality..
And the ADA is used to wipe their asses..Not Fucking American..

If you need a pissed off,mad as Hell and not ready to Bow to All the BS..True American...just CALL..
Z...

It's one of my soft spots. That and kids.

My mother raised us volunteering in soup kitchens. When I got to college you had to do 8 hrs community service so I worked w the homeless and then I also interned in a homeless shelter for a whole semester. It was absolutely heartbreaking. I was like 19 years old. I fell in love with one of the kids there, she was maybe 5, super bright red hair and I absolutely treated her like my child. I brought her gifts, toys, food.
Well one day I went back to work there and she was gone. So I asked what happened. DCF removed her bc someone had ended up molesting her.

It literally was the first time I felt heartbreak in my life. Loved that kid. I loved many of the families and found myself giving them money, or helping them in a variety of ways. It actually makes me feel good to help this population.

Then also the Military Vets. I will give those guys the shirt off my back. I saw enough to see that most of it was mental health related and or drug and alcohol or addiction related. Even when I went to Prison and came out, I had to do C/S and I volunteered w the homeless. Makes me both sad and furious at the same time ,bc we have all the money in the world for these fake vaccines that are killing everyone. We can pay for every illegal alien on Earth, except our own people. We don't have a dime or help when it comes to our own people.

Quite honestly I am not only sad for these people, Im furious. This despicable Govt of ours.

They don't give a shit about you or I. Or Americans. Its all politics. You and I are just a number.

When America finally awakens to this fact. When the sleeping Giant is finally awakened. Its gonna be a long awaited success. We need to take back our Country and that means every single one of you who is healthy and strong is carrying someone else that cannot on your back. Hypothetically speaking.

Get Shredded!
It's a systematic satanic delusion with many high ranking principalities working to set up antichrists leadership over a world that mostly hates God. There is a war going on that no non-beleiver can see, "and they shall not escape" but the called out ones see it a mile away and are ready.

Shit, image didn't post. Will try again.

Attachments

• CORRUPTION_.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 5
Fuck it, I give up trying to get shit to paste properly.
Anyways, its a basic pic overview showing current and former FDA commissioners and big pharma board members, media members that are in one big incestuous mix.
Damning stuff. Particularly Scott Gottlieb. Former FDA commissioner and now Board Member of Pfizer. Absurbd. Gottlieb is EVERYWHERE on media, etc touting the "vaccines"

Here ya go Christian

Attachments

• 45AC49B8-C48E-4321-862E-8A2509B89CB2.jpeg
    45AC49B8-C48E-4321-862E-8A2509B89CB2.jpeg
    487.1 KB · Views: 16
It's one of my soft spots. That and kids.

My mother raised us volunteering in soup kitchens. When I got to college you had to do 8 hrs community service so I worked w the homeless and then I also interned in a homeless shelter for a whole semester. It was absolutely heartbreaking. I was like 19 years old. I fell in love with one of the kids there, she was maybe 5, super bright red hair and I absolutely treated her like my child. I brought her gifts, toys, food.
Well one day I went back to work there and she was gone. So I asked what happened. DCF removed her bc someone had ended up molesting her.

It literally was the first time I felt heartbreak in my life. Loved that kid. I loved many of the families and found myself giving them money, or helping them in a variety of ways. It actually makes me feel good to help this population.

Then also the Military Vets. I will give those guys the shirt off my back. I saw enough to see that most of it was mental health related and or drug and alcohol or addiction related. Even when I went to Prison and came out, I had to do C/S and I volunteered w the homeless. Makes me both sad and furious at the same time ,bc we have all the money in the world for these fake vaccines that are killing everyone. We can pay for every illegal alien on Earth, except our own people. We don't have a dime or help when it comes to our own people.

Quite honestly I am not only sad for these people, Im furious. This despicable Govt of ours.

They don't give a shit about you or I. Or Americans. Its all politics. You and I are just a number.

When America finally awakens to this fact. When the sleeping Giant is finally awakened. Its gonna be a long awaited success. We need to take back our Country and that means every single one of you who is healthy and strong is carrying someone else that cannot on your back. Hypothetically speaking.

I feel ya dude. That’s why you should run for local office. Beat them at their own game.

or if we truly ain’t got that kind of time I guess I’ll see ya at the real ‘insurrection’.

Uh..... It's not effective vs Omicron so they ban it?

Isn't the vaccine shown to not be effective against omicron as well?

Or is the 1st booster the one that works?

Or the second?

Or the third....?

Back