• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ever pin a spot and you just can't get the oil to come out now matter how hard you push?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever pin a spot and you just can't get the oil to come out no matter how hard you push?

Ever just pin certain spots and for some reason no matter how hard you push on the plunger it doesn't budge? Like wtf is going on when this happens? What is causing it? It's frustrating as fuck.

Sorry I'm still a little heated cuz this just happened to me this morning and I already woke up late and was not planning for a 20 minute pin session. Honestly I could have saved myself some time by just slapping a new needle on and pinning a different spot but once I'm in, I'm in and I'm not taking it out lol.

Usually pinning is quick but occasionally, maybe once a month or so I pin a certain spot and no matter how hard I push the motherfucking plunger it doesn't fucking move even a millimeter. I know it's not the oils I use because EP oils are probably the thinnest, easiest to pin oils I've used.

I've considered the possibility of scar tissue being the problem but I find it hard to believe that anything, even scar tissue could be tough enough to stop the amount of rage-filled force I am applying to the plunger.

But does anyone know what is actually happening when this happens? Is a piece of bodily tissue clogging the needle? Am I pinning into scar tissue? What could possibly withhold that amount of pressure when I'm putting everything I have into it?

Fuck! lol

Last edited:
Yes occasionally in my glutes area ... I don't know for sure, but assumed this is scar tissue or just residual effect of too frequently pinning in a spot (inflammation, etc.). If I do notice this, I avoid for a few weeks and it seems to go away.

Yes occasionally in my glutes area ... I don't know for sure, but assumed this is scar tissue or just residual effect of too frequently pinning in a spot (inflammation, etc.). If I do notice this, I avoid for a few weeks and it seems to go away.
This is exactly my thoughts on it. Don’t know for sure if its scar tissue or what but another theory is that maybe from a pin earlier in the week I could have some hormones crystalized in my ass cheek and maybe I just so happened to put the pin in that very spot.
Either way I usually pull the needle out like halfway and put it in at an angle and that usually does the trick

This is exactly my thoughts on it. Don’t know for sure if its scar tissue or what but another theory is that maybe from a pin earlier in the week I could have some hormones crystalized in my ass cheek and maybe I just so happened to put the pin in that very spot.
Either way I usually pull the needle out like halfway and put it in at an angle and that usually does the trick
I've considered the possibility of scar tissue but also....what the hell could possibly withstand the PSI I'm putting behind my injection? lol. Like when this happens I get so frustrated I put all my strength into the plunger and still nothing comes out. It's gotta be something really fucking solid to withstand that.

Coring perhaps?

https://journals.lww.com/anesthesia...nter_a_medication_vial_without_coring.85.aspx

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2665913121000273

From the second article:

Conclusion
This study shows the occurrence of rubber particles in 10–33% of the cases, when standard needles are used for the aspiration of drugs. We therefore recommend using industrially prefilled syringes, filter needles or removing the rubber stopper before withdrawing drugs from vials for intra-articular injections.

I also have that problem, but pulling the dart out a 1/4" and re-firing usually does the trick like jacebon had said.

It's very often related to scar tissue but truthfully quality of the needle being used is a huge factor imo.

You rarely see this with a quality needle like Becton Dickinson aka BD.

But yes the depth of the muscle can also effect it, so can the density of the muscle being injected into.

For me I always take a hot shower and make sure the needle is 100% fresh. In the past I would draw and inject w the same pin but that is not acceptable to me anymore. And Multi is right on this point bc it certainly can be relative to using the same needle in the rubber stopper.

Enter my sales pitch. You can always buy these from me to correct that issue. I'm nearly sold out atm though.
https://stores.gymntonic.com/multi-dose-vial-adapter-aka-needle-free-valve-vial-access/

I was always told that occasionally the needle can get clogged pushing it through the stopper or skin also. Probably not very often but I see that happening as well as scar tissue and muscle density.

Oh we forgot to mention the Oil Viscosity or thickness. Super basic but someone reading might need to hear this.

Let's say you are drawing your gear and its suspended in Peanut Oil, and you are using say a 18g to draw. You then replace the needle aka the tip with a 25g needle. Good chance that is not coming out LOL.

Yaup I get that ever now and then, very frustrating. I’m assuming it is not related to scar tissue (atleast with me) because it was happening with in the first few weeks of my first cycle and there is now way I had much scar tissue after 10 shots…

IML Gear Cream!
The stopper problem..is why it's a good idea to use a larger pin to Load with...and a new smaller one to inject with..that way it's nearly impossible to get any in You..
Personally,I like to heat anything over 1cc...but MCT oil is pretty thin..

It has happened to me a good bit over the yrs..scare tissue is a problem for me as well..

Usually pulling it back a hair helps,but if still nothing..I try a different spot..

It used to happen to me. The problem for me was I wasn't going deep enough. Sometimes I wouldnt buried the needle and that's when the problem would happen. Ever since I started burying it as deep as I can comes out smooth as ever. Good luck bro, you got this.

Oh we forgot to mention the Oil Viscosity or thickness. Super basic but someone reading might need to hear this.

Let's say you are drawing your gear and its suspended in Peanut Oil, and you are using say a 18g to draw. You then replace the needle aka the tip with a 25g needle. Good chance that is not coming out LOL.

Off topic but i used to draw with a 18 and that didn't last long. Constantly taking chunks out of even the best stoppers. Many of us have been there, I dunno about you guys but because of that i always hold my loaded pin over a lamp to check for foreign matter thanks to that. 20g draw pins have never given me an issue. Except the couple times I've been distracted and in a hurry and not realized i pinned with the 20 until it was too late.

Scar tissue, knots, pressure in the syringe.

There's a ton of things that can happen.

I know this though, if you draw with an 18g and pin with a 23,you're not going to inject a piece of stopper into your ass..... And, if you did, your butt cheek will fall off.

Just before injecting I push a tiny amount of oil out of tip to help lubricate it into tissue. Might help prevent anything goi g into needle.

Most likely scar tissue. This is why I micro dose everything pin small amounts daily with lot smaller pins.
With smaller amounts and pins u can pin so many more spots which equals less scar tissue over time

Last edited:
It could be 2 things ive encountered. 1. being scar tissue 2. A tiny piece of rubber from the vial went into the syringe and plugged the needle.

Just before injecting I push a tiny amount of oil out of tip to help lubricate it into tissue. Might help prevent anything goi g into needle.

I do this as well… you also know if it’s a needle issue at that point. This same thing happened to me last week for the first time, but I got 80% of the oil in and then it stopped. I said fuck it… 80% is ok for this pin.

Another method that can help just ease things up and make it smoother is to put your loaded syringe under hot water or get a hair dryer and heat it up for couple mins then pinn :)

Get Shredded!
Most likely scar tissue. This is why I micro dose everything pin small amounts daily with lot smaller pins.
With smaller amounts and pins u can pin so many more spots which equals less scar tissue over time

Speaking about scar tissue though, you will know if have scar tissue for sure is when you go through it, you can feel the crunchyness or friction.

Coring perhaps?

https://journals.lww.com/anesthesia...nter_a_medication_vial_without_coring.85.aspx

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2665913121000273

From the second article:

Conclusion
This study shows the occurrence of rubber particles in 10–33% of the cases, when standard needles are used for the aspiration of drugs. We therefore recommend using industrially prefilled syringes, filter needles or removing the rubber stopper before withdrawing drugs from vials for intra-articular injections.
Mmm unlikely in my case. I draw with a 21g and pin with a 23g.
It's very often related to scar tissue but truthfully quality of the needle being used is a huge factor imo.

But yes the depth of the muscle can also effect it, so can the density of the muscle being injected into.

For me I always take a hot shower and make sure the needle is 100% fresh. In the past I would draw and inject w the same pin but that is not acceptable to me anymore. And Multi is right on this point bc it certainly can be relative to using the same needle in the rubber stopper.

Enter my sales pitch. You can always buy these from me to correct that issue. I'm nearly sold out atm though.
https://stores.gymntonic.com/multi-dose-vial-adapter-aka-needle-free-valve-vial-access/
I always use BD syringes and needles. 21g to draw, 23g to inject.
I was always told that occasionally the needle can get clogged pushing it through the stopper or skin also. Probably not very often but I see that happening as well as scar tissue and muscle density.
Yea I'm wondering about the possibility of a piece of skin or other bodily tissue clogging it up...

Yea I don't believe that is the case for me. EP uses miglyol which is a super thin oil. You can pin it with a 29g if you wanted to.
The stopper problem..is why it's a good idea to use a larger pin to Load with...and a new smaller one to inject with..that way it's nearly impossible to get any in You..
Personally,I like to heat anything over 1cc...but MCT oil is pretty thin..

It has happened to me a good bit over the yrs..scare tissue is a problem for me as well..

Usually pulling it back a hair helps,but if still nothing..I try a different spot..
Yes I always draw with a 21g and inject with a 23g.
Yes I always do this as well.

This happens to me with these three specific instances, one is where I have heavy scar tissue, the second is when I use Nipro 1mL 27s (fucking junk), third - my prescription trt, GSO is a cunt even when it's heated.

To avoid this for myself, I use the 3mL barrels even for 1mL with a 27g, because the plunger is much bigger and more stable and I can put that bitch right in the palm and fucking press like a mother fucker. 1mL plungers will fucking bend. Lol

These are freakin sweet. Never even knew something like this existed. I always use a different pin to draw with, and a fresh one to stab with, but this set up is sweet.

When do you think you will have more in?

This happens often with me, and definitely scar tissue is my problem. I can pull back a cunt hair and it injects just fine. If it's a thick oil like mine, heat it up also. Makes life easier.

Speaking about scar tissue though, you will know if have scar tissue for sure is when you go through it, you can feel the crunchyness or friction.

I know exactly what you’re talking about with the crunchiness… I was a bit perplexed because any time I pinned either one of my glutes in the “safe zone” I would get that crunchy sensation, almost like you could hear it. Thing was though it was after my first and only cycle and I really didn’t think there is any way I pinned them that much to have that much scar tissue already…

After a while I just started to believe that maybe it really was scar tissue. Then I switched to test cyp. Turned out my body just hates test enth. It really irritated my tissue. After a couple weeks of using cyp my tissue healed up and now every injection is smooth. Zero crunch….

So a crunchy injection does not have to mean scar tissue. I think any irritated muscle tissue can give you that same sensation…atleast that’s what my limited bit of experience has told me…

I know exactly what you’re talking about with the crunchiness… I was a bit perplexed because any time I pinned either one of my glutes in the “safe zone” I would get that crunchy sensation, almost like you could hear it. Thing was though it was after my first and only cycle and I really didn’t think there is any way I pinned them that much to have that much scar tissue already…

After a while I just started to believe that maybe it really was scar tissue. Then I switched to test cyp. Turned out my body just hates test enth. It really irritated my tissue. After a couple weeks of using cyp my tissue healed up and now every injection is smooth. Zero crunch….

So a crunchy injection does not have to mean scar tissue. I think any irritated muscle tissue can give you that same sensation…atleast that’s what my limited bit of experience has told me…

I know for sure mine is scar tissue with the crunchiness because it doesn't matter what oil/compound it is. Good to know though about it can be the muscle tissue being irritated.

These are freakin sweet. Never even knew something like this existed. I always use a different pin to draw with, and a fresh one to stab with, but this set up is sweet.

When do you think you will have more in?

I have 3 on hand if you need them?

Ill have more within 2 weeks.

I was supposed to be an "official supplier" for them but they pulled the plug when they reviewed my site.

Apparently they think "steroid users" may be using their products

Wait til they find out Heroin users inject using BD pins. Maybe they should just stop selling overall???

Jackasses.

My sister worked for BD and that's how I got an "in". They aren't too far away from me. Maybe an hour? They are slavemasters. If you work for them you have to do 12 hour shifts and are mandated for 5-7 days a week.

They do pay very well though. I still have buddies who work there and in the past I got some stuff free. Not anymore.

Pretty sure psl sold some kind of apparatus that had a needle attached to a clamp with a lure lock attachment on the top.

Stab the vial, clamp the thing on then you just draw with your syringe each time from there.

Back