• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic RT 1/23/22 - Increase Doses

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to @Multislacking for this topic.

At what point do you increases doses during a cycle if ever.

If you do increase doses, what do you prefer to do, increases "supplemental" AAS like Deca, primo, tren, or increase test? Or both? Add in orals?

If you do, what guides you to make those changes.

@Killonb12 @Sherk @HF03 @REHH@Vision @heavyiron @Bft84 @Skip Foursome @

Always use lowest dose effective dose . It takes plenty of cycles to figure that out(the question). I always am on HRT but, beyond testosterone; it takes some trial & error along with meticulous notes of poundages/weight/LBM gain/fat loss. My first oral was 20mg Halotestin for 5 weeks and it was crazy strong w sides. I like to increase test first , then add 150mg of a 19nor and move it up gradually . My first cycles were titrated up during. Dbol @ 25mg was my second oral for 30 days . I’ve found injectable are much better (I do like proviron) . Dbol makes me feel good also.
I’d say : if I was to add a new compound to test , like Deca ; I’d add 200-300mg per week starting . Just IME , not advice

Max

Okay
This is where you use your personal experience from yrs of use..because if it goes sideways..thats the cycle...

Once the Decision is to Bump..
Then fast acting compounds are used...Prop,TNE,NPP and my favorite oil for the bump Sustanon..
Orals..go hard..Drol..Dbol..SD...but 4 days on..3 OFF..only for 2 wks..

If this... doesn't get you over the stall..nothing Will..
Yes..the oral approach is rather aggressive but that's where the experience helps..
Z...

Start with an amount of Testosterone that puts you just at super-physiological levels. So just barely out of normal range. Use that amount until progress stalls. Then bump levels up slightly typically 50-100mg more a week will be plenty. Only use as much as possible that doesn’t require an AI. When progress stalls again, introduce either a DHT derived anabolic steroid such as Masteron or a 19-nor like Deca. We want to target as many pathways as possible with the least amount of oxidative stress as possible. HGH/IGF-1 and Insulin signaling drugs would be next. The image below would be all the pathways that we would target.

a44add82395c6ac4214e2d6e667b838c.jpg

Outside of any kind of intentional pyramid scheme (or "ramping up") to your cycle, bumping doses can be problematic. First, ask yourself why you feel the need to bump dosage? Is it because you aren't seeing results? Results take time. If you haven't given yourself sufficient time, then there is no point in bumping the dose. Two weeks into a cycle is not enough time, imo. Study your compound and read what real world expectations should be (you should have done that BEFORE your cycle). Next, be honest with yourself. Has your diet and training REALLY been on point? Or did you skip a couple of workouts, miss a few meals, ate cheat meals instead, etc, etc. This is where logging everything pays dividends. You can go back and look honestly at what you have or have not done. Weekly progress pics are also great when the scale deceives us.

Other times, people want to bump dosage because they aren't seeing any bad sides yet. This is like drinking more booze because you haven't puked yet. Or passed out. More is not always better. Just because you CAN run higher doses, doesn't mean you SHOULD run higher doses. Increased doses is going to lead to all the other things we have to deal with like high rbc, hematocrit, etc.

There's a few people that want to bump dose because they suspect their gear is underdosed. This goes back to "you should have planned your cycle BEFORE you started it." If you had any suspicions about your gear quality, you should have checked it before you jumped on cycle. Otherwise, you may find yourself spinning your wheels on cycle. This is also where mid cycle labwork comes in handy. Get everything checked when you should be maxed out and peaked.

At the end of the day, if you find yourself "thinking" about bumping doses for unplanned reasons...it is probably because you didn't PLAN your cycle properly ahead of time. There's not really much difference (good or bad) if you are talking about bumping test dose from 500mg to 600mg. What would be the harm in finishing at 500 and getting an accurate result for EXACTLY what 500mg will do for you? Then plan your next cycle for 600 if you want. Then you will know exactly what the difference is for you.

Plan a cycle and stick to it. If you experience problems you can always subtract. If you feel, after an appropriate amount of time, that nothing is happening, switch compounds. But don’t just spin the wheel. Have the alternate in your plan from the beginning.

From what I see here on the forum, guys don’t give their cycle a chance. I don’t see a lot of planning in the cycles either. How you can know if it is working if you don’t give it a chance?
The advantage of planning a cycle and sticking with it is that when it is done, you have PCT’d and allowed your body to recover, you can look back at your notes (you DO keep a journal, right?) and see what worked and how well…or not.

Think about it. You plan your meals. You plan your supplementation. Are you going to just randomly adjust them because of feeelz? No. Food you might adjust according to look and scale, real time. No way to assess what is happening hormonally except blood tests….again, which plenty of guys here don’t do.

During a gaining phase I dont. I up food, change exercises and take time off as needed when things stall and that usually does the trick. I just do everything else and let the drugs do their thing.
The closest I’ll come is adding in an oral for a couple of weeks at a time to bust through a strength plateau.
I will lower drugs if I get sides that affect my appetite, rest, recovery, or performance in the gym. I’ll also remove and lower drugs instead of adding in things to counter side effects.
I do believe the more you take the more grow up to a certain individual point, but I also believe when you optimize everything else that it doesn’t take all that much to grow if you’re patient.
During a fat loss phase I’ll up the drugs as I lower calories.
The way I see it is we have 3 different stimulus. Training, food, and drugs. If I lower calories I’ve removed 1/3 of my stimulus. Also I look at food as an anabolic.

Honestly...
I think Rest is what is lacking that might make one lean toward bumping..I am very guilty of this,but my age has been reminding me lately..Over-Training is a thing..but without proper REST and Recovery..adding more will usually cause an injury rather than any Gains..

Has a lot to do with the compounds used for Me..and of course experience like I mentioned earlier..I have always used longer esters in All my cycles with the exception of Sustanon,NPP...When and if I need a bump,it's only for a very short duration..But also tells me if it was the gear lacking or something else...Training,Diet or Rest..

Also...
Planning the compounds correctly is important as Well..
For example..only running Dbol once the Deca is kicking,Never before..!
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
The best Damn Question on the forum in some TIME..

Back