• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 boxes of Stanos missing

frankyale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a first for me folks. I've been a loyal customer for Basicstero for years. Its so happens I received two packages. 1 had all oils and arrived with no problem. The other suppose to have 1 pack of meltos and 3 boxes of stanos. All coming from warehouse 2. I emailed them and they informed me they need a video of me opening the package to show what i received the stanos. I told them I don't have a video of me opening the package. If they check my order history, they will say ok he's been ordering for years with no issues no missing items. For 3 boxes of Stanos my trust is being questioned. I've spent thousands of dollars over there products, 3 missing boxes of Stanos wont make me or break me. Loyalty does not mean anything to these people. Now i know i'm dealing with a mom and pop's supplier.

Damn that’s rough , what was the response when you told them about not having a video?

sorry we can help you. Its cool though. its not going to make me or break me. But you gotta know who your dealing with.

Thats very unfortunate. I had a similar thing with another source happen to me and they asked for a video or photo as well? How ridiculous is that? Ive been in this game over 30 years and I don't video tape opening packages. Good news the made it right since I was a customer for years. They should do that for you as well.

Even better, maybe they should start video taping their own process.

I agree. Keep record folks. weather its your first order, or your 100th order. they dont trust anyone.

They have good products but are way over priced to say the least . There are cheaper products that are just as good and want ask u to video opening the box

i'm sure they know how many times you ordered and how many times you made a claim. for years of ordering and 1 lost claim, and you want proof. That's a Shame. You have to open every package with a grain of salt.

IML Gear Cream!
the site does say to video you opening a box so there is proof,, i do all the time just cuz if something is missing or broken i have no doubt ill be taken care of,,

my experience is a little different,, i had my package get destroyed by the mail (everything broken) and only took a pic cuz at that time i didnt think i had to video things,,

pcom no doubt replaced all my items,, and said " next time video or no refund" which i understood real quick,,

so i dont know if they will take care of you or not,, but they did me so i felt obligated to say my experience.. best of luck brother

Video tape... lmao. Bullshit rules.

nah. they told me straight up no video no reshipment. So the packer in warehouse 2 got a way with one. I hope they add it to his christmas bonus. If not he's stealing from paid customers for nothing.

nah. they told me straight up no video no reshipment. So the packer in warehouse 2 got a way with one. I hope they add it to his christmas bonus. If not he's stealing from paid customers for nothing.

I agree. Keep record folks. weather its your first order, or your 100th order. they dont trust anyone.
I just saw and replied to your PMs :) It is Monday here so I just got online for the first time since Thursday evening (I try to put serious effort into shutting down the computer and stay offline on weekends to step away from things and spend time with family etc.). I wrote to the manager on your behalf to ask him to look into this situation.

Last edited:
I just saw and replied to your PMs :) It is Monday here so I just got online for the first time since Thursday evening (I try to put serious effort into shutting down the computer and stay offline on weekends to step away from things and spend time with family etc.). I wrote to the manager on your behalf to ask him to look into this situation.

Attachments

• 48f8f3c0-c254-450f-a065-7822c475e4e7_text.gif
    48f8f3c0-c254-450f-a065-7822c475e4e7_text.gif
    522.5 KB · Views: 57
That's a good move. But buddy informed me he doesn't need his boss to make this call, and he clarified no video unpacking no reship.

That's a good move. But buddy informed me he doesn't need his boss to make this call, and he clarified no video unpacking no reship.

Well at least ur not a whole order bro . I know that don't make it right . But now move on to a better sponsor . I wouldn't do business with them again

Its sucks man for a customer for years. its not a whole order. oils came in fine, its oral. 1 box and 3 missing. i should have picked up on it. the package felt real thin. Its not good business Ethics

Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]Hey there! [/FONT]We'll make you a reship of these three packs of stanos, dont worry! Just because you're our regular customer! Please make a video about unpacking the order next time. We have a list of company rules. One of the rules says that unpacking videos should be made in any case with each order. I think it's not difficult, but in the future there will be no more such problems!

Hey there! We'll make you a reship of these three packs of stanos, dont worry! Just because you're our regular customer! Please make a video about unpacking the order next time. We have a list of company rules. One of the rules says that unpacking videos should be made in any case with each order. I think it's not difficult, but in the future there will be no more such problems!

Attachments

• thanks.gif
    thanks.gif
    268.7 KB · Views: 38
Basically there saying we don't trust unbut we want u to trust us lol

There’s far too many sources that have way better prices that won’t hassle you about reshipping some stuff that they failed to send.
Hell I would’ve just repackaged it and took a video of me reopening it.

We have no doubt about the honesty and decency of our customers! But unpacking video is a guarantee of customer reliability, because if there is an error and problem of the our agent in the warehouse, proof of his guilt is needed. Each item sold or delivered to the warehouse must be recorded and registered. After all, you don't think that we have huge chaos and mess in the warehouse, where we can distribute any quantity of goods for free without any difficulties and take it seriously, also incurring losses?

I got the email about reshipping the 3 pack of Stanos. I appreciate the effort. I've been a loyal customer when there was only 1 warehouse. Before basic.ws was created I've been ordering to long to scam for 3 boxes. BUT under shipping line 10. It does say that. I became to relax with no negative shipments. Shit happens sometimes. and some of the dishonest people don't make things easy.

I got the email about reshipping the 3 pack of Stanos. I appreciate the effort. I've been a loyal customer when there was only 1 warehouse. Before basic.ws was created I've been ordering to long to scam for 3 boxes. BUT under shipping line 10. It does say that. I became to relax with no negative shipments. Shit happens sometimes. and some of the dishonest people don't make things easy.

Good bro and enjoy . But I want be doing business with people like this . I understand people scam but damn at least check and see if it's a repeat customer

Back