• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am sick and need some input

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the last 2 days I’ve felt like complete dog shit . No energy , achy body, no appetite and I high fever . I’m laying in bed as I write this . My wife took my bp with the auto cuff and it was 152/72 . Never in my life had it been even close to that. Never been higher then 130. My resting heart rate was 110 bpm. These were taken after I had been laying down for 15-20 mins. I’ve also been experiencing headaches for the last week as well. My current cycle is
500mg test c
400mg primo
400 dhb .
3 iu gh 5 on 2 off .
I’ve been on the test and primo for about 8 -9 weeks now . No issues before this . The dhb I added 2 weeks ago . Problem is I don’t know what’s causing this . My whole family had COVID a few weeks back so we missed our vacation . So idk if it’s lingering COVID bullshit causing this or maybe me and dhb are just not meant to be ??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you .

Last edited:
You probably got something. I highly doubt it is the gear causing this. What ever you got is stressing your body out and causing your blood pressure and heat rate to go up. You are getting in your head about this and it is making it worse. I would go see a doctor and see what is going on. Then you will probably find out that you are just sick. I just went through the stomach flu and could eat anything for a few days and not eat normal for the whole week. It sucked and I lost about 12 pounds and in my head I felt like I lost every but it is what it is and now I am making a comeback.

I forgot to mention that on Friday was my last shot . I’m dealing with probably the worst pip I’ve ever had. Mostly my fault bc I knew when it went in it was not a good shot but ofc my dumb ass pushed the oil in any way bc I was to lazy to take it out and start over .

Sucks, but sounds like u need to take some time to see if symptoms subside. Or c Dr.
BP could b up because of gear at this time . I have numbers higher than yours , very often . Never get headaches or anything, the only way I know it’s high is by checking it . Hopefully after a few days rest , it will get better !

Sucks, but sounds like u need to take some time to see if symptoms subside. Or c Dr.
BP could b up because of gear at this time . I have numbers higher than yours , very often . Never get headaches or anything, the only way I know it’s high is by checking it . Hopefully after a few days rest , it will get better !

Only reason I haven’t been to the dr is bc I don’t have insurance. I will in the next few weeks tho then I’m going balls to the wall

This fucking seriously blows the fat 1 . I was fucking killing the gains . Eating and training had never been better . I look way better now at 34 then I did in my 20s . I plan to compete for the time ever in the end of 2022 . So I hope this isn’t a serious set back. I love this lifestyle and all that comes with it . This is how I have chosen to live my life good or bad. If I don’t have this then I will lose myself to my own mental insanity . Dark places I’ve been in my own head . I can’t not go the gym . The gym is more then just lifting some weights for me . It’s a fucking sanctuary . Its a necessity to function in my everyday life.

*Something* always happens during cycle. Something. You can't control what happens to you in life. I can't tell you how many times sickness happens smack dab in the middle of a cycle. It's just part of the game...don't knock yourself over it.

Head up man !! YeAh, it sucks . And hopefully it passes in the next few days . They way you treat your body (working it) will help u beat it , 10 fold !!! Just imagine if you were a fat slob like me, you’d b sick for weeks , you will b back on your feet in no time !! It’s good to have some down time , unfortunately not this way . But, come back in a week with a vengeance!!

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Back in August I had similar symptoms (headache, fever, body aches). It took 5-6 days for the fever to break. I lost several pounds and thought I was withering away. Within a couple weeks I was back to normal.
I know that you already know this but keep pounding the fluids.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a lot of crap going around..my girl brought something home...took a couple of days to get over..
Just get in the resistance mode..
Push fluids...gator/pedi-light
Get fever down...
Get some solid rest

Things happen
Better than an injury..right..
Z...

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Back in August I had similar symptoms (headache, fever, body aches). It took 5-6 days for the fever to break. I lost several pounds and thought I was withering away. Within a couple weeks I was back to normal.
I know that you already know this but keep pounding the fluids.

Bro it’s such a mind fuck I woke up today 6lbs lighter . And yesterday I hit all my meals too . Over 4000 calories . Today I just couldn’t do it . Eating was making me sick to my stomach and I can’t stand vomiting. Few times today I choked it back .

There is a lot of crap going around..my girl brought something home...took a couple of days to get over..
Just get in the resistance mode..
Push fluids...gator/pedi-light
Get fever down...
Get some solid rest

Things happen
Better than an injury..right..
Z...

That’s what I’m doing today . I had to work today too. I was off the last 3 weeks and OFCOURSE couldn’t get sick then. Soon as I’m back to work I get sick .

People still get sick man and that's what it sounds like to me, you very well could just be getting a bug.
For myself personally I do not come off the gear if I have a bug, the only time I come off temporarily if it's pretty bad, like I did with covid.
Just stay hydrated as possible, drink more fluids than you can possibly imagine, just ride it out and let it take its course.
Take whatever you can that use your friendly with you to break the fever.
Hydration will probably be your biggest Factor.
Far as appetite and all of the other side effects that come with it, this too shall pass.

I bet it's omicron. Just rest and stay hydrated.

I just had COVID a few weeks ago man!! I’m gonna go get another test and see . Like can I really get it again like what the fuck !!?!!

People still get sick man and that's what it sounds like to me, you very well could just be getting a bug.
For myself personally I do not come off the gear if I have a bug, the only time I come off temporarily if it's pretty bad, like I did with covid.
Just stay hydrated as possible, drink more fluids than you can possibly imagine, just ride it out and let it take its course.
Take whatever you can that use your friendly with you to break the fever.
Hydration will probably be your biggest Factor.
Far as appetite and all of the other side effects that come with it, this too shall pass.

That’s what I’m doing now . I’m pounding the fluids . I got some Gatorade too . I’m gonna try and eat something . I gotta get something in my stomach so I can take the meds

If it this symptomatic it's too late for doc I'd say
Supp like multislacking said and ride it out. Sounds like flu B to me honestly. How's ur breathing? Out of breath easily? If so, maybe covid too. Push them fluids with Pedialyte if possible. I had both at same time and same symptoms (had flu B before this too and same symptoms aside from breathing problems)

That’s what I’m doing now . I’m pounding the fluids . I got some Gatorade too . I’m gonna try and eat something . I gotta get something in my stomach so I can take the meds

What I did for food was I pounded the living hell out of top ramen, I got all that sodium in me and the carbs.
It wasn't brutally heavy on the belly, in fact it was pretty comfortable nice and light and warm.
Gatorade is going to be your best weapon.
Just drink it up man.. not sure if you can have someone go to the store and grab you some fresh ginger root, dice it up and boil it, then strain it and keep the fluid and sip on that with some lemon juice. Ginger root water does wonders for the belly man.
You're a beast man you'll push through this.
By the middle of the week you'll be thanking yourself that you stayed crazy hydrated. I shake my head at those people that have the lingering sicknesses but openly admit that they have lacked on hydration..

Just take it easy, rest and stay hydrated.
i know how bad the mind fuck is from getting sick and dropping a lot of weight, but I can promise you you’ll gain everything back in no time. Most of what you lost is glycogen and water. It’s pretty damn hard to lose muscle on anabolics.
I just saw the avi you look insane buddy and awesome work.
After a couple weeks in the gym after you’re recovered you’ll probably surpass where you were before you got sick. When I had Covid NAC helped recover pretty quickly.
i see recommendations for vitamin c but unless you have scurvy it’s useless for immune support. In fact most supplements are pretty useless for boosting the immune system

Last edited:
Sorry ta hear about this brotha. COVID testing is free. When I was sick with COVID I initially started with very mild symptoms and about three days later I felt like I hit by a train. Fever, body aches were freakin' horrid, lethargy ruled me, some nausea. I work in healthcare and right now its running rampid.

What I did for food was I pounded the living hell out of top ramen, I got all that sodium in me and the carbs.
It wasn't brutally heavy on the belly, in fact it was pretty comfortable nice and light and warm.
Gatorade is going to be your best weapon.
Just drink it up man.. not sure if you can have someone go to the store and grab you some fresh ginger root, dice it up and boil it, then strain it and keep the fluid and sip on that with some lemon juice. Ginger root water does wonders for the belly man.
You're a beast man you'll push through this.
By the middle of the week you'll be thanking yourself that you stayed crazy hydrated. I shake my head at those people that have the lingering sicknesses but openly admit that they have lacked on hydration..

I Normally drink at least a gallon a day . Today I just started pounding more and I got a bunch of Gatorade. . My wife gave me advil and Tylenol so the fever has finally broke and the pip in my leg has also disappeared lol . I’m gonna stay on the fluids and hopefully push through this sooner then later . Tm I’m suppose to go train at a new gym and I don’t wana miss it

Sorry ta hear about this brotha. COVID testing is free. When I was sick with COVID I initially started with very mild symptoms and about three days later I felt like I hit by a train. Fever, body aches were freakin' horrid, lethargy ruled me, some nausea. I work in healthcare and right now its running rampid.

Yea I am gonna get another COVID test . It would be my luck to get it fucking twice back to back

Just an update today . I still feel like shit . No fever tho . I’m doing a lot of fluids and home made soup broth . Still eating clean too . I did throw in some ramen . I didn’t realize how good they were for getting the carbs in . I make soup with the noodles and my own broth meat and seasonings . It’s really good . I have a COVID test scheduled for Wednesday. Soonest I could get in .
I’m suppose to train at a new gym tonight and I’m debating on whether or not I should skip . It really sucks bc I’ve been waiting for this to finally get a membership at this place . If I did go it would probably be on the lighter side . Any thing other then sitting at home doing nothing . I’d love to get a nice pump .

Also the pip from this last shot is a mother fucker . It some how migrated from the side of my leg to the side of my ass cheek and down a little bit . B4 this it was radiating down my leg into my knee . Really annoying

load up on the vitimins & supps like multistack mentions.
there r atleast 2 vendors on here that offer ivermectin also, 1-6mg pill 2x/day for 5days, cuts the symptom duration allmoat in half for most people in All the studies i have read.
i lost 7-8lb in 7days a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
I'm a healthcare professional and testing for covid is largely a waste of time as we keep seeing this at-home tests (as well as our tests) be wrong time and again. Not much you can do with the info anyway. Sounds like you're doing what you need to do. Hope you feel better

Last edited:
Back