• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bud Jeffries Dies

35776218_2197867816920029_7414238061233438720_n.jpg

He was pretty obese overall for many years wasn't he?

I didn't know him.

Seems like a good guy. RIP😥

wtf.... i've been following him on IG for a long time now.... this is so sad. This guy taken to soon. His son also died too.

I really don't understand why people continue to doubt that the vaccine is contributing greatly to these incidences. Sure the obese etc will be more vulnerable on average. Actuarial reports are coming out soon. That 40% increase in all cause mortality announced by J Scott Davison, CEO of insurance company OneAmerica, is the ti of the iceberg. In the Philippines all cause mortality is up 100%. These numbers have never been seen before ever. Whatever your understanding of this shit show, good luck moving forward in this shit show world.

I really don't understand why people continue to doubt that the vaccine is contributing greatly to these incidences. Sure the obese etc will be more vulnerable on average. Actuarial reports are coming out soon. That 40% increase in all cause mortality announced by J Scott Davison, CEO of insurance company OneAmerica, is the ti of the iceberg. In the Philippines all cause mortality is up 100%. These numbers have never been seen before ever. Whatever your understanding of this shit show, good luck moving forward in this shit show world.
Enough said...

Back