• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia/Ukraine?

IML Gear Cream!
Jacqui Heinrich
@JacquiHeinrich
· 40m
Per a congressional source, unclassified DOD readout on Ukraine:
-US will not deploy troops to Ukraine, and cannot deploy troops to NATO countries unless a formal request is made by the US, and all 30 NATO countries agree.

Doesnt matter the bidens have been bought by the ukraine, we will be forced to back the ukraine due to their illegal mafia style dealings, they are crooked af, just like the rest of them...

More smoke and mirrors...
War for all the Wrong reasons,but our soldiers to fight and died,thence left in the cold..For What..??
Put Hunter on the Front line...and watch creepy Joe back OFF..

The REAL reasons:
Biden has invested heavily in that Country and if Russia takes it back,He's Out
To take the focus OFF Covid and high cost of these So Called Vaccines..the high cost that can be absorbed easily by the War Efforts..

BTW
Where are all the bodies..??
I mean the funeral homes and Hurst going up and down the roads...must really be needed Help..
Show me the Obituaries..

Boy Covid really helped get SSI back in the black..
Z...

BREAKING: Ukrainian president had to correct Biden multiple times on their call today when he insisted Kyiv was about to be ‘sacked’ by Russian forces. At one point he even asked Biden to calm down.

BREAKING: Ukrainian president had to correct Biden multiple times on their call today when he insisted Kyiv was about to be ‘sacked’ by Russian forces. At one point he even asked Biden to calm down.

the Biden/Democrat Cartel has billions at risk

Hmmm...

JUST IN - Pentagon's Lloyd Austin and General Mark Milley will have an on-camera presser at 1pm EST today, per statement.

FKM9nlcXMAI_b8G

Biden chief of staff Ron Klain is planning to start leaking and pushing a narrative that President Zelensky is Kremlin comprimised, per WH staffer

Exactly Multi

The current "leader" of Ukraine is an insert. The globalists and these corrupt Politicians inserted him intentionally. He's a puppet.

Russia doesn't want to invade

Creepy Sleepy Joe won't do shit about it, even if he did. Watching Biden try to act tough is actually super funny to see.

Putin is a far far superior Leader to his Nation then Creepy Joe. Joe is a traitor.

If anything the US will engage in a False Flag and try to blame Russia. That's what the deep state and the Dems do. They fake everything.

Fake it until you make it. Only they won't make it. The dem party is over and this is part of their death Throes response.

The economy crashing, border wide open, Afghanistan Debacle

What a fucking disaster. Exactly what they wanted. Good job voters!!!!
. Exactly

Did you guys hear the transcripts of Bidens phone call to the Ukranian President.

Ukranian President said his intel shows that Russia is very low risk atm to invade.

Biden started saying "his intel" says otherwise and that it's imminent.

At one point during the call, the Ukranian President asked Biden to "calm down"

LMAO. Does anyone here, even the Dems trust Biden after Afghanistan.

I think not.

This is the biggest Clown show that has ever existed. General Milley. What a complete disgrace to the Military.

There is not going to be any war and especially in that region this time of year.
Strategically there will be little to gain (they will be welcomed in that area anyway), that area has some serious snowfall, the temperatures can be extreme, much of that area is an absolute slop house of mud. The ground is saturated, and the temperatures fluctuate. One moment it's snowing, the next moment it's thawing out, the next moment it's freezing up, not to mention the shit ton of rain coming up in the season ahead.
Russia has their hands full with just getting through this exercise of "flexing"..

It's all propaganda and the news is making this larger than life.

When the weather breaks, that may be a different story.
I'd be surprised if there was any resistance...

Putin will most likely just walk on in, as he already expect light resistant, but to the rest of the world it will appear that the military might broke down the gate.

And the media better fucking cover that too without putting a spin on it.

JUST IN - Biden deploys thousands more U.S. troops to Poland, Romania, and Germany. This is separate from the 8,500 on NATO standby.

UPDATE - Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Grushko sharply criticizes the new transfer of US troops to Europe by the Biden admin as a "destructive move."

Meanwhile...

JUST IN - U.S. Army: Soldiers who refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine will be immediately discharged, Reuters reports, citing an Army order.
https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/ARN34562-ARMY_DIR_2022-02-000-WEB-1.pdf

Last edited:
JUST IN - Biden deploys thousands more U.S. troops to Poland, Romania, and Germany. This is separate from the 8,500 on NATO standby.

UPDATE - Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Grushko sharply criticizes the new transfer of US troops to Europe by the Biden admin as a "destructive move."

Meanwhile...

JUST IN - U.S. Army: Soldiers who refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine will be immediately discharged, Reuters reports, citing an Army order.
https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/ARN34562-ARMY_DIR_2022-02-000-WEB-1.pdf

Wow. I give up. Another politician playing games with the lives of the “plebs”… dark days ahead. Someday it’ll be dark days for the corrupted ruling class.

Meanwhile...

Here is where things can get sketchy and people get misinformed.. Deploying that many people there is not unusual.
Here's just a quick example, someone I know very well has a son that just went through all of those countries and has been cycled and is now back in the States.
His training started in Germany, went to Romania and then they ended up in Poland, this kid literally drove a tank acrossed Europe, with other tanks.
These news outlets need to be a bit more specific.
This time last year he was in rural Poland and other urban areas with a tank. 🤷

IML Gear Cream!
Here is where things can get sketchy and people get misinformed.. Deploying that many people there is not unusual.
Here's just a quick example, someone I know very well has a son that just went through all of those countries and has been cycled and is now back in the States.
His training started in Germany, went to Romania and then they ended up in Poland, this kid literally drove a tank acrossed Europe, with other tanks.
These news outlets need to be a bit more specific.
This time last year he was in rural Poland and other urban areas with a tank. 路
well that’s all fine and dandy but when the President of the United States is basically threatening Russia then deploying additional troops… spin it which ever way but most wars start with war games… the economy isn’t looking like it’s gonna go anywhere but the shitters and we all know how much our politicians love using war to boost their own pockets.

we shall see. Biden’s a joke and nobody takes him seriously so there’s that.

well that’s all fine and dandy but when the President of the United States is basically threatening Russia then deploying additional troops… spin it which ever way but most wars start with war games… the economy isn’t looking like it’s gonna go anywhere but the shitters and we all know how much our politicians love using war to boost their own pockets.

we shall see. Biden’s a joke and nobody takes him seriously so there’s that.

My brother I thank you miss my point, they send troops in that region all the time through circulation with training.. if you want I can send you some photos in private of some people that I know that trained in numerous countries over there in the past few years.. surely it's all in preparation for an invasion from Russia, but the world has been preparing for that for decades now..

No I understand your point. I know people stationed in Europe.

the point I’m trying to make is this;

China makes deal with Russia for oil.
Putin backs Beijing on Taiwan.

all because our leadership is weak and thinks we need to not forge an ally ship with Russia. Biden is a loser and he’s going to be responsible for unnecessary death in the near future. All to cover his tracks in Ukraine.

real time.

sure I get our troops are all over Europe but Russia doesn’t want Ukraine in NATO. Kind of like the US doesn’t want Russia in Mexico.

all because our leadership is weak and thinks we need to not forge an ally ship with Russia. Biden is a loser and he’s going to be responsible for unnecessary death in the near future. All to cover his tracks in Ukraine.

real time.

sure I get our troops are all over Europe but Russia doesn’t want Ukraine in NATO. Kind of like the US doesn’t want Russia in Mexico.

Your point is crystal clear and you and me see eye to eye perfectly, and your perception is a thousand percent on point with my perception and I think it's a fair point of view.
This may be a very unpopular statement but I've always liked Putin, people can go back in my posts from years ago and I'm sure they will see where I've made the same statement.
When I say I like the man it does not mean I support his policies, there's a huge difference so I don't want people to get that confused. I can admire someone but at the same time disagree with things they say and do.
The propaganda machine has people believing once again that Russia is bad.
Russia is just looking out for their interests and from their standpoint they are completely surrounded with this umbrella and dome so to speak.
Historically Ukraine is bound more to Russia then it is to anyone else. You bring up a valid point about the Biden administration hoping to grab the etch A Sketch and shake It up so no one sees that they were twerking the dials. What I find ironic is how a lot of news outlets talk about the corruption of Ukraine, yet some of these news outlets don't bat an eye that the Biden family and administration was networking with them.

Kennedy sure as hell didn't like missiles in cuba, no one did. But we have little Cuba's all over Russia.

We will never have a Time ever in our lifetime or probably ever ever, where there was a relationship like there was with Nancy Reagan and Gorbachev. Not to take away from the relationship that Ronald had with him, but Nancy was such a huge influencer.. their relationship humanized the entire conflict.

Far is china,, the irony in my statement that I'm about to say that they have little man syndrome, considering they have one of the largest populations. They have little man syndrome because they are literally light years behind in so many aspects with their military. They are compensating for something, this is what the world should be focusing on.

Kingdoms, empires, regions and countries have had some of the world's most brutal naval battles and with that comes experience. yet China is very late to the party, yet now they are attempting to have a moderate naval military branch. It's mediocre, and that's more dangerous than anything. Their flexing is absurd, it's temperamental, look at me look at me, reckless and dangerous..

The leaders of Russia truly do not want a war. They didn't want one in the Cold war either.
People were locked in a weapons race, left with little to no choice but to produce. This goes for both sides of the fence.
Such an awful mentality to be stuck in.

real time.

Sorry about the rant. I put all in too much sometimes.
It's hard to have these type of conversations with little snippets and fragments of information and opinions.

No apology necessary brother. I enjoy learning others’ perspectives on everything. It’s a great learning tool.

Finally the State Dept gets devastated. These are the same guys who said Weapons of Mass Destruction existed in iraq. Same guys who said Kabul wouldn't fall and in 24 hours Afghanistan was defeated in full.

Dumbest Dumbest people on the Earth.

Reporter: What evidence do you have?

State Dept: I just told you

Reporter: Your word is not evidence

State Dept: What do you want? Just trust me bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTSSvtg19I&t=117s

The Pentagon Press Association is urging Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Biden's NSA, Jake Sullivan, to "lift the ban on news coverage of American military members deploying to Europe to reassure NATO allies during the Ukraine crisis"

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-09_12-02-32.jpg
    photo_2022-02-09_12-02-32.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47
Biden, Miley & Austin r Absolutely Cowardly pieces of shit!!
at the current rate they will destroy Our Republic b4 2024.....

Back