• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Russia/Ukraine?

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is everyone’s thought on this situation?

Do you truly think that Russia will invade?

Should our country get involved?

L

Wag the dog has begun. Too many failed promises and policies. They want a war to distract everyone from the reality of what is going on. This is the old tried and true method. Anyone paying attention recognizes it for what it is.

I haven’t been paying attention to it all that much but I feel we get involved in foreign affairs a little to much. Lets focus on the bullshit happening here first.

Multi is absolutely right though, distract with a war works every time.

Having our diplomats return Monday and encouraging our Americans to come home yea I’d think Russia is going to invade. The Russians don’t respect our weak leadership or failed withdrawal earlier in the year. What are they afraid of? Some sanctions? We gave them even more power and leverage for their economy when we decided to decrease our energy output putting Russia back in the drivers seat as one of the leaders in economic energy development and income off of it world wide. They did it in Crimea and I fully expect they will here as well , Biden already said no troops will be sent so what is Russia afraid of , just lip service outcry from the international community?

It’s just a matter of time IMO

Should we get involved ? No I’m not saying that but you also don’t let them know your position and weaken an ally by basically giving Russia the green light saying no we won’t , make them make that calculated risk now , you don’t put it all out there for them , if strong leadership was in office im sure Russia would weight it a bit differently, don’t think python would have tried trump , hell he probably thought trump was crazy and a wild card , harder poker game to read, Biden on the other hand , he has sized up and knows how to play his hand now

America should mind their own business but they never can. Gotta be the tough guy of the bunch. Don't you think we have our nose in enough right now?

Biden literally told them in his press conference that they were ok to invade a little bit but if they went too far they would pay economically. The last time Biden "hurt" them by banning Russian ammo which was the majority of what I use. Their two largest exports to the US are wheat and oil so who is going to be the real one hurt?

Eastern Ukraine is pro Russia and western Ukraine is pro western. It's a wierd cocktail there.

Meanwhile Russia has some support from the people of Ukraine and somewhat welcoming the invasion.

Doesn't hurt that sleepy Joe looks like a complete boob and a retard when it comes to foreign affairs.

Hits home for me..homeless vets everywhere and we are cleaning someone else's back yard..
BTW
How do you think those pharmaceutical companies are going to get paid..?
By thank you cards and kisses..Wake Up..!
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
Ukraine is corrupt as fuck. Half the population is pro Russia. Putin is a better leader. Ukraine is to Russia like Puerto Rico is to the United States.

the US and Russia should be allies, the Cold War bullshit will never end with democrats in office. Funny how all these world leaders would behave when trump was in office.

I know it’s not a popular opinion but Ukraine would be better off rejoining the Russian republic.

Exactly Multi

The current "leader" of Ukraine is an insert. The globalists and these corrupt Politicians inserted him intentionally. He's a puppet.

Russia doesn't want to invade

Creepy Sleepy Joe won't do shit about it, even if he did. Watching Biden try to act tough is actually super funny to see.

Putin is a far far superior Leader to his Nation then Creepy Joe. Joe is a traitor.

If anything the US will engage in a False Flag and try to blame Russia. That's what the deep state and the Dems do. They fake everything.

Fake it until you make it. Only they won't make it. The dem party is over and this is part of their death Throes response.

The economy crashing, border wide open, Afghanistan Debacle

What a fucking disaster. Exactly what they wanted. Good job voters!!!!

EU and nato don't want to touch ukraine with a 10 foot pole. France and germany were polled and no ONE wants to do anything. EU is condemning the US for pulling diplomats. The US is literally the ONLY ONE wanting to do anything about ukraine.

The whole ukraine thing was cooked up under obama admin with hillary. Again, this is a continuation of the obama admin and their goals. They wanted ukraine as part of nato.

Blinken
Sullivan
Finer
S. Rice
Nuland

JUST IN - Biden administration is writing up military orders for units to be sent to Eastern Europe (CNN)

JUST IN - Putin discussed "strategic partnership" with #Cuba in a phone call with President Díaz-Canel (RIA)

JUST IN - Biden administration is writing up military orders for units to be sent to Eastern Europe (CNN)

JUST IN - Putin discussed "strategic partnership" with #Cuba in a phone call with President Díaz-Canel (RIA)

Maybe Joe can send his transgender unit and they can fight the Ruskies w dildos

It will be just like a scene out of Bruno.

https://youtu.be/kV1j2VYi7ho

joe will not stand for russia hurting his crack head sons fortune.
remember when the US was oil independent?
this is similiar to the bush's (father & son) sending us to war to protect their oil riches

Ahhhh....wisdom from the ole wise one:)

Eastern Ukraine is pro Russia and western Ukraine is pro western. It's a wierd cocktail there.

Meanwhile Russia has some support from the people of Ukraine and somewhat welcoming the invasion.

Doesn't hurt that sleepy Joe looks like a complete boob and a retard when it comes to foreign affairs.

Hey Idog! Good to see your still around. It’s been a few years since I have been in here and could not remember my PW and don’t have the same email so I’m a newbie again LOL. All well but it’s good to be back.

Get Shredded!
100% true. Even the Dems know this...

Welp...can't argue with that....

BuzzFeed News, quoting source close to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky:

“Americans are safer in Kyiv than they are in Los Angeles ... or any other crime-ridden city in the US.”

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
1h
LOL. When the Ukrainian government comes out and tells you that the United States President and CIA are lying about what’s happening in their country. There is quite literally no Russian threat. Biden crime family is trying to expand their business empire in the region.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
· 7h
UKRAINE FOREIGN MINISTRY: “There have been no radical changes in the security situation recently. The accumulation of Russian troops near the state border began in April last year”

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
1h
LOL. When the Ukrainian government comes out and tells you that the United States President and CIA are lying about what’s happening in their country. There is quite literally no Russian threat. Biden crime family is trying to expand their business empire in the region.

Jack Posobiec 
@JackPosobiec
· 7h
UKRAINE FOREIGN MINISTRY: “There have been no radical changes in the security situation recently. The accumulation of Russian troops near the state border began in April last year”

This means they are planning a false flag.

Funny recall when we talked about false flags years back on ASF and everyone called it a conspiracy theory? Then all of the Panama info and Cuba info came out and proved our Govt, in writing staged numerous false flags over the years.

Even when our very own CIA began smuggling and selling drugs via cartels to obtain money to fund the Nicaraguan war.

Recall that was a "conspiracy theory too"

Thanks NSA archives.
https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html

Did You Know?

Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak held 2 fundraisers for Adam Schiff in 2013

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-25_07-54-30 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-01-25_07-54-30 (2).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2022-01-25_07-54-30.jpg
    photo_2022-01-25_07-54-30.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 19
Did You Know?

Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak held 2 fundraisers for Adam Schiff in 2013

Excellent Excellent information

I fear we are going from bodybuilding forum to Wikileaks

No I dont fear that, I invite that LOL :)

Nice work sir.

Russia has been at Ukraines border for years now, occasionally attacking and stopping. Its some weird new psychological warfare it seems. I'm not sure why now theres a big deal being made of it, unless im missing something. I haven't been really paying attention to the situation for a while. I'm interested in the situation though since I'm part Ukrainian and my Ukrainian family hates Russia. Ukraine like Poland has been gotten fucked over for hundreds of years between Europe and Russia, I hope one day they'll at least manage to stabilize like Poland. As far as I know though, there seems to be a lot of corruption in the government.

For some odd reason, one of my cousins is planning to move to Ukraine. Him and his girlfriend recently broke up and he's decided to sell everything and leave his job to move to Ukraine. We don't really know exactly why and why specifically Ukraine. He was a marine and was part of special forces I believe. He had a really good job doing stuff with computers. He's not really family related and not even Ukrainian just the son of a close family friend. He decided this before this new situation popped up. As far as I know he's still planning to move there.

EU and nato don't want to touch ukraine with a 10 foot pole. France and germany were polled and no ONE wants to do anything. EU is condemning the US for pulling diplomats. The US is literally the ONLY ONE wanting to do anything about ukraine.

The whole ukraine thing was cooked up under obama admin with hillary. Again, this is a continuation of the obama admin and their goals. They wanted ukraine as part of nato.

Blinken
Sullivan
Finer
S. Rice
Nuland

Don't forget Vallerie Jarrett has her hand up Hussein's ass.

Back