• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boonasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys I'm new to this and I've been on Trt for about a year . When they did the blood work to find my low testosterone I had a total Testosterone of fuckin 3 no wonder I couldn't stay away they gave me 300 mg and I felt like a new man . Ilve always wanted steroids but were i live in Kentucky the only thing you can find is meth and whores lol but I found napsgear and I'm trying to get back to my highschool shape then more . I ran dbol for about 3 weeks on 300 mg of test and got most of my size back now I'm 4 weeks into what I'd call my first cycle. 500 mg test 250 to 300 mg decca and 20 mg dbol a day all alpha pharma . I'll share my cycle story as it goes

My name's Anthony and I'm late to the party at 40 years old but I hope to absorb all the knowledge I can from you all .

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Tons of knowledge here bro! Welcome and enjoy. I was late to the party also, but it’s been a great decision man

Welcome!

Back