• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carrier oil

Boonasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone tell me what oil geneza uses for there testosterone enanthate I've been using alpha pharma and there oil gives me a hard knot the size of my fist about 7 out of 10 times . And I've tried phoniex remedies and there oil does it too I wouldn't of tried that brand but they messed up my order and sent it instead of alpha I got store credit back on naps for it . Anyway I've been on trt for a year and I have zero pip with the oil used in pharmacy stuff ive been thinking alot about trying geneza I just don't want to waste another couple hundred I'd it's the same kind of oil thanks ahead of time if you answer this for me

Ask the vendor you got it from they might know.

Can anyone tell me what oil geneza uses for there testosterone enanthate I've been using alpha pharma and there oil gives me a hard knot the size of my fist about 7 out of 10 times . And I've tried phoniex remedies and there oil does it too I wouldn't of tried that brand but they messed up my order and sent it instead of alpha I got store credit back on naps for it . Anyway I've been on trt for a year and I have zero pip with the oil used in pharmacy stuff ive been thinking alot about trying geneza I just don't want to waste another couple hundred I'd it's the same kind of oil thanks ahead of time if you answer this for me

GP Geneza is MCT Oil. It’s important to verify each lab Oil Carrier, my advice is use 25-26G with min needle of 1” , most users are not aware the larger gauge is not the proper solution.
By forcing the oil at high speed, it will create a Pocket of OIL that could lead to irritation of the injection Site PIP.
MCT oil has much greater and faster absorption then EO Oil etc.

Back