• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Carrier oils

Boonasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I need help anytime I use thin oils like alpha pharma or phoneix I get a hard painful knot for about 5 days but pharma grade Perrigo or sun there oils I've never had any pip can anyone tell me if say geneza . Dragon pharma or euro pharmacy uses the same oil I feel like I'm gonna be out alot of money ordering different brands until I find a decent oil for me . I'm also 3 weeks into my first cycke but I've been taking alpha and pharma grade for the past year

Welcome to the forum. If you don’t have any hits here, post an into in the new members section and you MAY have a few board reps reach out to you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thank you so much this is my first time ever posting on a forum

Euro pharmacies uses miglyol 812 which is medical grade carrier oil that's a hypoallergenic on most of their testosterone products especially on the international line up.

Have you tried that before?

Go to the Vets sub and check out..at the top the thread on PIP..
Read all of it..it will save your Ass..pun

No I've only tried aplha and phoniex it's like water I've read good things about euro pharma tho

Hey guys I need help anytime I use thin oils like alpha pharma or phoneix I get a hard painful knot for about 5 days but pharma grade Perrigo or sun there oils I've never had any pip can anyone tell me if say geneza . Dragon pharma or euro pharmacy uses the same oil I feel like I'm gonna be out alot of money ordering different brands until I find a decent oil for me . I'm also 3 weeks into my first cycke but I've been taking alpha and pharma grade for the past year

This all comes down to use your sensitivity, because I'm quite the opposite and food derivative carrier oils like the one in my trt CYP Perrigo are not as comfortable as MCT.. this is all about trial and error, you're investing your time into the grind so you're going to have to find what works best for you.
What works good for one person may not be suited for you.

I believe myself mtc is better than mig but that's my opinion

ive always heard that dragon pharma has crippling pip so i would watch out for that

and i would also avoid synthetic carrier oils

I like MCT too... BTW, mig812 and MCT are same thing.

Mig840 is much thinner but feels artificial and a bit toxic to some people.

A surprisingly good oil that I used in the past was sunflower's. I also like safflower.

For me thicker oils like grape seed oil are good for long esters and MCT and thinner oils for short esters.

For me thicker oils like grape seed oil are good for long esters and MCT and thinner oils for short esters.

Totally agree and the they help cut pip for Mixing too . My Aveed is in Castor Oil and it is some thick ass oil! I have the nurse use a 21 1.5 g instead of a 22g . It’s only e10weeks , so it isn’t doing much damage at all(only 6 inj per year when starting ) . Too expensive if you don’t have REMS .

Max

I even liked EO(I super filtered) but that is so watery and just a breeze to inj. , sucks that there is a lot of controversy about bad effects .
Why do MD’s (Ob-gyn) prescribe females trying to get pregnant ie IVF & fertility injectable and the compounding pharmacies offer the women
Sesame oil or EO . (Their forums are straight hardcore! They have a whole ugl thing and talk about some crazy ass stuff ) ....not That I am a member

I think it's the solvents I struggle with. Never have issues with Pharm Grade. Also have had good luck with Monster.

I've never had any trouble with pharma either but I'll find a brand that dosent effect my work. Lastnights injection has turned my left glute Into a crying pussy

I've never had any trouble with pharma either but I'll find a brand that dosent effect my work. Lastnights injection has turned my left glute Into a crying pussy

Out of curiosity... What's the concentration of test? How many mg per mil?

(a cross post I made in a thread some time back)

Do you favor a
specific carrier oil over an other, and why?

For those that question, do carriers oils really matter?

Yes it does matter for
"some".. Carrier oils release at different rates, thus this will effect the serum levels of the parenting hormone, however the carrier really has little effect on a scale that you or anyone would even notice aside from its " kinetic profile under clinical investigation/studies" , although administration with certain carriers may yield different toxicological profiles for the same drug, some reaching supraphysiological serum testosterone levels, but this will vary with administered route (whether IM or subQ), different esters with metabolization ratio and loitering time, individual sensitivity with esters and so on.. Also, different regions favor one oil over the other like western pharmacopoeia practice may often and commonly use Grape-seed, as in other regions of the world with therapies some use tea-seed oil, soy and cottonseed with the same promising returns (pro's and con's with both oils), much like Enanthate is manufactured in Europe for TRT, while Cypionate is manufactured in the U.S. Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate both steroids have the same effects and functions, whilst there are studies claiming the longevity effect of Cypionate compared to Enanthate differ, but we know it's irrelevant on the small scale..The same can be seen and recognized with carriers to a degree, this is why most UGL's will use the same carriers to keep release time with-in a narrow range of others...

Now if we're talking about supraphysiological serum testosterone levels, with shorter esters in different carrier oils that possess different half-life/molecule weight (yes carrier half life's), with different routes of administration? Sure, we can see levels exceeding upper limits, but the extended release will balance out with a decline (ester dependent), this is just a quesstimation as there will be many variables to consider (age, genetics) but you get the jist on the generalization here. This is an other reason why some injection sites my have a longer presence of hormone and oil loitering time, the carrier weight and ester weight can both be counter productive.. IMO I feel it's best to stay clear of EO, guaiacol based products and try use brands that have more user friendly oils (GSO) and if food derivatives as a carriers are problematic for you as a delivery method, stick with MCT..

In the grand scheme of it all, It comes down to 90% allergies and oil-Viscosity..Site reaction and immune response, and even hormone release (castor oil has a slow, stable, steady release for heavier esters due to its longer half-life)..However for most generally used carriers the viscosity really isn't that different when compared through kinematic viscosity measurement (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance..

When being measured they're off by a few digits, but that's so insignificant.. Its mainly immune response/allergies/site irritation, some many factors..

Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils used today. Top being thickest and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3
MCT 25-33

Here is a study explaining how "castor oil" has a longer half-life than most traditionally used carriers in general practice
Intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate for the treatment of male hypogonadism: phase I studies.

Behre HM1, Abshagen K, Oettel M, Hübler D, Nieschlag E.
Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

In the search for long-acting testosterone preparations suited for substitution therapy of hypogonadal men, testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in either tea seed oil or castor oil was investigated.
DESIGN:

In study I, 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil (125 mg/ml) were injected in equal parts into the gluteal muscles of seven hypogonadal men. In study II, 1000 mg TU in castor oil (250 mg/ml) were injected into one gluteal muscle of 14 patients.
RESULTS:

In comparison with published data on testosterone enanthate, most widely used for i.m. injections, the kinetic profiles of both TU preparations showed extended half-lives and serum levels not exceeding the upper limit of normal. The castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days (mean pm S.E.M.)).
CONCLUSION:

The longer half-life and the smaller injection volume make TU in castor oil a strong candidate for further applications in substitution therapy and in trials for male contraception.

Abstract
In the search for long-acting testosterone preparations suited for substitution therapy of hypogonadal men, testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in either tea seed oil or castor oil was investigated.In study I, 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil (125 mg/ml) were injected in equal parts into the gluteal muscles of seven hypogonadal men. In study II, 1000 mg TU in castor oil (250 mg/ml) were injected into one gluteal muscle of 14 patients.In comparison with published data on testosterone enanthate, most widely used for i.m. injections, the kinetic profiles of both TU preparations showed extended half-lives and serum levels not exceeding the upper limit of normal. The castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days (mean pm S.E.M.)).The longer half-life and the smaller injection volume make TU in castor oil a strong candidate for further applications in substitution therapy and in trials for male contraception.

Below is a great read about treatments, and serum levels with carrier oils!

Intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate for the treatment of male hypogonadism: Phase I studies

Do you favor a

Yes it does matter for
"some".. Carrier oils release at different rates, thus this will effect the serum levels of the parenting hormone, however the carrier really has little effect on a scale that you or anyone would even notice aside from its " kinetic profile under clinical investigation/studies" , although administration with certain carriers may yield different toxicological profiles for the same drug, some reaching supraphysiological serum testosterone levels, but this will vary with administered route (whether IM or subQ), different esters with metabolization ratio and loitering time, individual sensitivity with esters and so on.. Also, different regions favor one oil over the other like western pharmacopoeia practice may often and commonly use Grape-seed, as in other regions of the world with therapies some use tea-seed oil, soy and cottonseed with the same promising returns (pro's and con's with both oils), much like Enanthate is manufactured in Europe for TRT, while Cypionate is manufactured in the U.S. Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate both steroids have the same effects and functions, whilst there are studies claiming the longevity effect of Cypionate compared to Enanthate differ, but we know it's irrelevant on the small scale..The same can be seen and recognized with carriers to a degree, this is why most UGL's will use the same carriers to keep release time with-in a narrow range of others...

Now if we're talking about supraphysiological serum testosterone levels, with shorter esters in different carrier oils that possess different half-life/molecule weight (yes carrier half life's), with different routes of administration? Sure, we can see levels exceeding upper limits, but the extended release will balance out with a decline (ester dependent), this is just a quesstimation as there will be many variables to consider (age, genetics) but you get the jist on the generalization here. This is an other reason why some injection sites my have a longer presence of hormone and oil loitering time, the carrier weight and ester weight can both be counter productive.. IMO I feel it's best to stay clear of EO, guaiacol based products and try use brands that have more user friendly oils (GSO) and if food derivatives as a carriers are problematic for you as a delivery method, stick with MCT..

In the grand scheme of it all, It comes down to 90% allergies and oil-Viscosity..Site reaction and immune response, and even hormone release (castor oil has a slow, stable, steady release for heavier esters due to its longer half-life)..However for most generally used carriers the viscosity really isn't that different when compared through kinematic viscosity measurement (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance..

When being measured they're off by a few digits, but that's so insignificant.. Its mainly immune response/allergies/site irritation, some many factors..

Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils used today. Top being thickest and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3
MCT 25-33

Here is a study explaining how "castor oil" has a longer half-life than most traditionally used carriers in general practice
Intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate for the treatment of male hypogonadism: phase I studies.

Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

In the search for long-acting testosterone preparations suited for substitution therapy of hypogonadal men, testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in either tea seed oil or castor oil was investigated.
DESIGN:

In study I, 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil (125 mg/ml) were injected in equal parts into the gluteal muscles of seven hypogonadal men. In study II, 1000 mg TU in castor oil (250 mg/ml) were injected into one gluteal muscle of 14 patients.
RESULTS:

In comparison with published data on testosterone enanthate, most widely used for i.m. injections, the kinetic profiles of both TU preparations showed extended half-lives and serum levels not exceeding the upper limit of normal. The castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days (mean pm S.E.M.)).
CONCLUSION:

The longer half-life and the smaller injection volume make TU in castor oil a strong candidate for further applications in substitution therapy and in trials for male contraception.

Abstract
In the search for long-acting testosterone preparations suited for substitution therapy of hypogonadal men, testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in either tea seed oil or castor oil was investigated.In study I, 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil (125 mg/ml) were injected in equal parts into the gluteal muscles of seven hypogonadal men. In study II, 1000 mg TU in castor oil (250 mg/ml) were injected into one gluteal muscle of 14 patients.In comparison with published data on testosterone enanthate, most widely used for i.m. injections, the kinetic profiles of both TU preparations showed extended half-lives and serum levels not exceeding the upper limit of normal. The castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days (mean pm S.E.M.)).The longer half-life and the smaller injection volume make TU in castor oil a strong candidate for further applications in substitution therapy and in trials for male contraception.

Intramuscular injection of testosterone undecanoate for the treatment of male hypogonadism: Phase I studies

Attachments

• interesting-batman.gif
    interesting-batman.gif
    46 KB · Views: 19
250mg per ml alpha pharma amps I did 1 ml of test and half ml of alphas decca

I like MCT too... BTW, mig812 and MCT are same thing.

Mig840 is much thinner but feels artificial and a bit toxic to some people.

A surprisingly good oil that I used in the past was sunflower's. I also like safflower.

I have used safflowers oil as well . It's harder to find these days . I think the mig has a higher acid content that's what cause the pip

Do you favor a

Yes it does matter for

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3
MCT 25-33

Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

DESIGN:

RESULTS:

CONCLUSION:

Abstract

Good to know, thanks vision

My experience has been that cotton seed, grape seed and safflower oils are great. Minimal BA and BB are also key. Get beyond those two bacteriostatics and solvents and people start having problems. High concentration also a problem. Crank these components out of range of what has been approved and licensed by legit health agencies and problems happen.

Back