• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Do you sleep well at night? Does tren keep you awake? click here.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you're like many of us, sleep can sometimes be the hardest ingredient to come by in this eat, lift sleep, repeat recipe lifecycle. I made this thread because Iron Mag Labs has an amazing results cocktail for sleep. I just tried it last night together for the first time and I think I fell asleep around 2am, I dint wake up until 11:57am. I cannot remember the last decade I slept like that lol The coolest part is I’m not hungover mentally at all, physically I feel like overcooked spaghetti, but that also might be the pussy I just had lol... Take this at face value buy it, dont buy it I don’t care nor do I profit from it, but I definitely wanted to share with my bros cause I damn sure would want someone to share this with me.

I’ll follow up with pics of items from tapatalk since it’s so much easier than my laptop.

If you're like many of us, sleep can sometimes be the hardest ingredient to come by in this eat, lift sleep, repeat recipe lifecycle. I made this thread because Iron Mag Labs has an amazing results cocktail for sleep. I just tried it last night together for the first time and I think I fell asleep around 2am, I dint wake up until 11:57am. I cannot remember the last decade I slept like that lol The coolest part is I’m not hungover mentally at all, physically I feel like overcooked spaghetti, but that also might be the pussy I just had lol... Take this at face value buy it, dont buy it I don’t care nor do I profit from it, but I definitely wanted to share with my bros cause I damn sure would want someone to share this with me.

I’ll follow up with pics of items from tapatalk since it’s so much easier than my laptop.

760a226f2f742478d42e7e62887a1c46.jpg

Yeah mixing those would be no joke

Even the CBD gummies solo work great for sleep

Ty for the post🙏

Have you dried delta-8 gummies at for sleep while running a 19-Nor? That shit almost completely stopped my night sweats..

Do you mind sharing what brand and what store you get yours from? Too many brands out there and I just don’t want to take a shot in the dark. I sleep ok but the sweats are what bothers me.

Do you mind sharing what brand and what store you get yours from? Too many brands out there and I just don’t want to take a shot in the dark. I sleep ok but the sweats are what bothers me.

Ya forsure just picked some more up, they have them at every gas station up here.

369eeb4f10a60e42540df121337d3acf.jpg

Let me know if they help you I’m curious if I’m they help everyone or if this is just some weird thing with my body…

GREAT POST!

I used the CBD gummies back in December when I had covid, I was absolutely restless even when taking my prescription.. the GUMMIES gave me a sense of calm, it was recommended that I only took one gummy, but I used two instead and I'm glad I did.
The combination with the dream and grow is perfect.

I can't emphasize enough how important sleep is to me personally. My life is literally structured around my sleep. If I don't sleep, I can't function.
I personally only use what works to improve sleep in these two right here did the job..

This was just prior to covid, literally rolling into it..
On days (training days) dream and grow, CBD gummies, HGH 3ius and prescription med (only if needed) before sleep.. during covid I discontinued the HGH, all injections of all sorts.. I stayed with the CBD gummies, and prescription med when needed. Dream and grow occasionally, but I'm back on that now regularly.
efuFXXK.jpg

This was just prior to covid, literally rolling into it..
On days (training days) dream and grow, CBD gummies, HGH 3ius and prescription med (only if needed) before sleep.. during covid I discontinued the HGH, all injections of all sorts.. I stayed with the CBD gummies, and prescription med when needed. Dream and grow occasionally, but I'm back on that now regularly.
efuFXXK.jpg

I see you have the same bottle as HFO, they must have changed containers in the last couple years. I really need to get some of these since sleep is so hard to get now i can’t take my valium anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
I see you have the same bottle as HFO, they must have changed containers in the last couple years. I really need to get some of these since sleep is so hard to get now i can’t take my valium anymore.

It's definitely worth getting man, and that's unfortunate that you can't get your prescription, I fully understand how necessary it can be. My brain is just wired to never turn off, I have no problem sleeping physically it's just mentally that inhibits it. My body's ready to crash, but my brain will bring up a random argument that I had with a fellow student in third grade, I can't make that up.
Soon as I can unplug my brain, I crash.
Thank goodness for these tools that assist.

It's definitely worth getting man, and that's unfortunate that you can't get your prescription, I fully understand how necessary it can be. My brain is just wired to never turn off, I have no problem sleeping physically it's just mentally that inhibits it. My body's ready to crash, but my brain will bring up a random argument that I had with a fellow student in third grade, I can't make that up.
Soon as I can unplug my brain, I crash.
Thank goodness for these tools that assist.

Yes sir i am looking for a natural alternative to help me sleep,
i still have a refill at the pharmacy it’s just that i know if i get it I’ll take the whole thing in a couple days which I recognize and never want to be in a haze again ! It feels to good being me again and the raw power feeling i get without all those benzo’s dragging me down ! I would take a 100 xanax barz a week on top of my script of valium.
Sleep is definitely so very important to us all but some of us are just dead without it.

Ya forsure just picked some more up, they have them at every gas station up here.

Let me know if they help you I’m curious if I’m they help everyone or if this is just some weird thing with my body…

Will do man. Thanks for sharing!

Yes sir i am looking for a natural alternative to help me sleep,
i still have a refill at the pharmacy it’s just that i know if i get it I’ll take the whole thing in a couple days which I recognize and never want to be in a haze again ! It feels to good being me again and the raw power feeling i get without all those benzo’s dragging me down ! I would take a 100 xanax barz a week on top of my script of valium.
Sleep is definitely so very important to us all but some of us are just dead without it.

That's the one thing man is people have to be really really strict with how they use them as needed, I'm extremely strict with them.
But there's times where I'm beyond restless and I "think" of adding more.. but I never go that route because I'll always end up regretting the next day or at the end of my script when it's short.
Going to natural route is one of the best things I've ever done.
You have things firing on all fronts complimenting each other.
It feels great to fall asleep that way in a completely totally dark black quiet room.. LOVE IT!

That's the one thing man is people have to be really really strict with how they use them as needed, I'm extremely strict with them.
But there's times where I'm beyond restless and I "think" of adding more.. but I never go that route because I'll always end up regretting the next day or at the end of my script when it's short.
Going to natural route is one of the best things I've ever done.
You have things firing on all fronts complimenting each other.
It feels great to fall asleep that way in a completely totally dark black quiet room.. LOVE IT!

Absolutely agreed brother !
I feel so much better sleeping without having to put myself into a coma basically to do it.
And I’m glad you have the ability to take as prescribed that’s something i can never do but at least I’m finally aware of it now.

I use delta-8, works amazing. Also got some CBN gummies, also very good.
The delta-9 ones Im using now have 15 mg CBD, 10 mg THC, amazing stuff.

I got some old IML Dream n Grow, knocks me out but I wake every hour with horrible dry-mouth (like severe), may just be me...

all the times i have used tren i never felt it made it more difficult for me to sleep, but it did give me weird nightmares every now and then.

totally unrelated, but on a ketogenic diet i found it almost impossible to sleep.

all the times i have used tren i never felt it made it more difficult for me to sleep, but it did give me weird nightmares every now and then.

totally unrelated, but on a ketogenic diet i found it almost impossible to sleep.

Ya it doesn’t directly make it hard for me to sleep but I was sweating so much it was ridiculously uncomfortable and I would wake up every 1-2 hours drenched literally in a puddle. So now that I barely sweat with the delta8 gummies I only wake up to pee now so sleep much better

Back