• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone

billzboats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone tell me what size needle to use with this compound. Grapeseed oil is the oil used.

Any size should work sir

18-25gauge

If it were me I like 23g

I use a 27g for everything
Holy fuck. That’s gotta take forever. I like my 23g harpoons because I can have the pin in, plunged and back out in about five seconds! Lol

Holy fuck. That’s gotta take forever. I like my 23g harpoons because I can have the pin in, plunged and back out in about five seconds! Lol
there are pros and cons.

with a 23g you do before for sure, but how much scar tissue do you have?
27g is very fine, it takes you longer but you have less pain and less scarring

a matter of choices ;)

I use a 25g x 1" Warm up the vial and the oil will become like water. Do not overheat though!!

To me ethenate is ethenate , or prop , deca, EQ, etc . Use same pin for all !!

Back when I was doing heavy cycles and injecting high volume it was 23-25g pins. Even with rotating injection sites I had plenty of scar tissue over the years. Nowadays with only TRT at 120mg a week, I use 29g slin pins exclusively. Slow but no scar tissue whatsoever.

IML Gear Cream!
To me ethenate is ethenate , or prop , deca, EQ, etc . Use same pin for all !!

That has nothing to do with it...
It's the carrier oil that determines whether you Can use a smaller pin..
Thinner oil=smaller pin/less scaring

But some of us still prefer the big boys...over time scar tissue is unavoidable..so look at doing something to reduce it,would be Wise..
Z...

That has nothing to do with it...
It's the carrier oil that determines whether you Can use a smaller pin..
Thinner oil=smaller pin/less scaring

But some of us still prefer the big boys...over time scar tissue is unavoidable..so look at doing something to reduce it,would be Wise..
Z...

it dies have something to do with it !! There all close to the same . No one said anything about the carrier oils being different .
honestly , if your asking the size of pin needed you maybe should research it more before using it at all !!

Dies..??
No one said it..??
I'm saying it...and I'm saying carrier oil makes All the difference..

Why do you think they keep getting thinner..??
Ever tried running Olive oil thru a 29...

Need a break down on the ingredients of a 10cc bottle..??
We can do That too..

Got a bottle of Test/Deca you will Never get thru a 29...and another that is as thin as water(MCT)
Z...

My fingers hit the wrong button but obviously you couldn’t figure that out . As smart as u are ! I havnt seen much trest in olive oil , but I’m sure u have . But typically test eth, cypionate and trest eth have about same carrier oil . Or really close . So 23-27 gauge is fine . We aren’t talking about hgh or insulin . You can keep going show us how much smarter u are . I’m intrigued with your wisdom !

Is that sarcasm...not sure..
Don't really care...

Just saying that the viscosity of the Carrier oil has a lot to do with pin size..but yes 23-27 should work on nearly All..I mainly use MCT but have some old stuff that's thick as molasses..

BTW
We respect our Vets here..we all have different opinions and they are all welcomed here..we don't suppress them either..
But the guys that have put yrs into this forum,helping build it,helping New guys and PE in need deserve Respect..
Z...

Is that sarcasm...not sure..
Don't really care...

Just saying that the viscosity of the Carrier oil has a lot to do with pin size..but yes 23-27 should work on nearly All..I mainly use MCT but have some old

BTW
We respect our Vets here..we all have different opinions and they are all welcomed here..we don't suppress them either..
But the guys that have put yrs into this forum,helping build it,helping New guys and PE in need deserve Respect..
Z...

U can say there was some sarcasm , lol . Just because I’m new in the forum and don’t have a ton of posts doesn’t mean I’m clueless. I’ve been in the game since the late 90s . I agree with what you said , viscosity will be different but the original post question seemed fairly Basic and I felt my response was reasonable for what was asked . Without going to far into it . I didn’t think insulin pin was something he was considering at all and maybe I was wrong . I will give the same respect I get , that seems reasonable . I have fat fingers, I don’t typically proof read, so I get a lot of spelling errors !! It happens when you get old and fat !

I can honestly say, I have never had an issue with gyno symptoms ever before . 2 weeks in and I can’t get my nips to stop tingling . Arimidex is bringing it down some , but ....

It's All Good
Agreeing to disagree is a good place...common ground..

I like to go deeper into the issue at Times just to clarify any missed thoughts..More and more issues are arising due to carrier oils and what to expect..Like to point out different pinning methods BD has published that can make all the difference..

BTW
I can point You to some real knowledgeable PE...Im not one,just made tons of mistakes..
Glad to have you...we have lots of Questions from the New guys..pull up a chair..get comfortable..
Z...

I know excataly what I mean , when I’m typing . That’s not necessarily how it comes out tho !! Leave one word out and it makes no sense , lol . A lot of stuff has changed over the years , especially when this strange thing called the internet became so prevalent!

Absolutely Brother
But better than it was before..
Damn that was hard learning back then..no AI's or UGL's

Hard prices too
The new Guy has no idea how bad things were..
Z...

Get Shredded!
Sorry about hijacking the thread , Lol !! Back in the day, we could only get what the guy would have in hand at the time , make the 3 hour drive one way . And get 10 packs of this new shit. That came in a package of 10 rows of pellets in a package! And u had to crush them n out them
under your tongue. After a few months and trips to get more, he gave us a piece of envelope that had a recipe , crush the pellets, put them in a coffee filter , spray them with starter fluid pit them in the microwave, etc. etc , finally we had our first liquid finaplex (known as trenbolone today) !! Lol man it was rough !!

Thanks everyone. First time with Trestolone and seeing that you need to inject fairly often, was hoping to go with smaller needle. I am 64 years old and have some muscle, but don’t have the huge muscles so limited targets.

Thanks everyone. First time with Trestolone and seeing that you need to inject fairly often, was hoping to go with smaller needle. I am 64 years old and have some muscle, but don’t have the huge muscles so limited targets.

To late now ( I’m sure you have trest acetate,sounds like ), next go around maybe look for trest eth . So u don’t have to pin so much ( if it goes good this time). But you probably already thought of that !!! Good luck !!

Back when I was doing heavy cycles and injecting high volume it was 23-25g pins. Even with rotating injection sites I had plenty of scar tissue over the years. Nowadays with only TRT at 120mg a week, I use 29g slin pins exclusively. Slow but no scar tissue whatsoever.

This is the way.

I add a little primo in but aside from that I’m doing exactly the same thing.

I use a 27g for everything

If you heat it in a hot pad you can do like 12 a day !!

I don’t like lumps for 2 weeks when someone is rubbing me.

It’s great.

Last edited:
Back