• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Man what a journey these last 16 weeks have been

B5s4tt700hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_6966.jpg
3075F866-E360-4DCD-A489-C10414003910.jpg
275D1E16-1908-4B43-AA3F-0876ED0ECB6A.jpg
8F249DF8-9B96-4EF7-BD57-BDEEED2B8F07.jpg
IMG_7152.jpg

Like the title says. Holy shit has this first blast been a blast. From 125lbs and on drugs in the skinniest of pictures, 132lbs in the black shirt and I think clean at the time, 160lbs in one of them, 170lbs in most of them, and now 180lbs (no pics taken yet). Not all of the pictures are in order of progression, and most are around week 12 or so at the time. I haven’t taken too many recently due to wanting to have my next set of pictures be an even larger change. Currently on my first cruise as we speak and cannot wait to blast again in a few months. On a goal to get to 200lbs bodyweight. Cycle was 100mg test p eod, 125mg test e eod, 100mg masteron eod, 100mg npp eod 12 weeks, 70mg tren ace eod last 4 weeks. Also took 20mg superdrol Ed for first 5 weeks. I went hard on the first one boys and girls. Real hard

Hahahahahaha. I never injected dope lol. I only sniffed a fuck ton of it. I had to have my wife give me my first two injections as sad as that sounds. I was such a pussy about it. You still have me laughing so hard. I fucking love you

I am 33 and plan on being on hrt forever, so I figured fuck it go big and try not to die.

It’s great that you’re clean now. Keep up the hard work!

Nice transformation! I'd give the guy on the left a sandwich and a nice talk...I'd just give the guy on the right my wallet.

Attachments

• IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6966.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 43
Looking good, bro. Happy to hear you're clean, just remember it gets easier and easier with time.

Looking good, bro. Happy to hear you're clean, just remember it gets easier and easier with time.

Thanks a ton. It took buying a house away from Baltimore to do it, fucking worth it. Been one hell of a road so far. I fucking love the way I look and feel now. Wouldn’t trade it for the world

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks a ton. It took buying a house away from Baltimore to do it, fucking worth it. Been one hell of a road so far. I fucking love the way I look and feel now. Wouldn’t trade it for the world
Great transformation but that amount of drugs wasn’t necessary. Hopefully you don’t keep pinning more and more each cycle.
500-750 of just test and a diet with clean foods will do the same thing but be easier on you in the long run either way good job and glad that you are clean now .

Great transformation but that amount of drugs wasn’t necessary. Hopefully you don’t keep pinning more and more each cycle.
500-750 of just test and a diet with clean foods will do the same thing but be easier on you in the long run either way good job and glad that you are clean now .

^ This.

I really do not intend on going harder than this. My blood pressure felt a little funky at first (with damn good reason), and the acne was insane. I need to become more structured with my diet and that is a damn fact. I do want to live a long healthy life and I know damn well that too many of these types of blast may in fact reduce the time I have on this earth. I definitely got what I wanted out of it and when it’s time for the next blast I fully intend to take it a bit easier on the chemical side and see what types of gains I can produce. I was extremely impatient with wanting to grow as fast as possible and the scale ruled my life for at least 12 of those weeks. I am starting ti realize that I have a lifetime to achieve what I want to look like. I don’t have to get there in one cycle flat (even though I grew tremendously in one cycle)

I really do not intend on going harder than this. My blood pressure felt a little funky at first (with damn good reason), and the acne was insane. I need to become more structured with my diet and that is a damn fact. I do want to live a long healthy life and I know damn well that too many of these types of blast may in fact reduce the time I have on this earth. I definitely got what I wanted out of it and when it’s time for the next blast I fully intend to take it a bit easier on the chemical side and see what types of gains I can produce. I was extremely impatient with wanting to grow as fast as possible and the scale ruled my life for at least 12 of those weeks. I am starting ti realize that I have a lifetime to achieve what I want to look like. I don’t have to get there in one cycle flat (even though I grew tremendously in one cycle)

Ya bro gotta slow your roll lol. I’m guilty as charged tho, did the same thing except I threw tren in at the end for 10 weeks my first cycle. You gotta be a little fearless/psycho/irresponsible to play Russian roulette with a needle and dope, so just don’t let that carry over too far into this juicing lifestyle… play your cards right and you’ll be here just as long or longer than you would have otherwise, plus your quality of life over those years will be substantially better, might even die in your 80’s with a rock hard erection….

If you’re anything like me, your sex life was probably absolute shit/obsolete while you’re fucking with the opiates… well now that I’ve been clean my libido came back full force and now with the gear it’s just absolutely insane… it’s all I can think about. Fucking love it, best part of juicing if u ask me.

Ya bro gotta slow your roll lol. I’m guilty as charged tho, did the same thing except I threw tren in at the end for 10 weeks my first cycle. You gotta be a little fearless/psycho/irresponsible to play Russian roulette with a needle and dope, so just don’t let that carry over too far into this juicing lifestyle… play your cards right and you’ll be here just as long or longer than you would have otherwise, plus your quality of life over those years will be substantially better, might even die in your 80’s with a rock hard erection….

If you’re anything like me, your sex life was probably absolute shit/obsolete while you’re fucking with the opiates… well now that I’ve been clean my libido came back full force and now with the gear it’s just absolutely insane… it’s all I can think about. Fucking love it, best part of juicing if u ask me.

Man I love this. I completely agree that I went too hard on the compounds first go round. Gods honest truth I never shot dope. Only sniffed the fuck out of it. Yeah my libido was trash while on opiates. Now my wife says I need a pocket pussy to give her a break. Every morning at 4 am I give her a poke poke “wake up I’m hard. Can’t let it go to waste”. Dude tren dick ain’t no joke…

Good work. My first cycle was a lot like this in the matter of many drugs and in high dosages. Honestly it kind of made me addicted and I ended up in like a perma blast mode for 2 years and got gyno lol.
Just warning to not do that lol.

I’ve since had surgery and learned how to be happy taking TRT doses. Keep up the good work

Weird world this is. Most of the guys from my era trained for years before any AAS use. The majority were athletes to begin with. If you build a base you never regress to less than that so it really is not a huge issue to come off because you knew you would eventually bounce back and still be jacked, just not enhanced. Very different world today. I'd say 5% of people cycle like back in the day. OP, you just switched drug addictions. That's it. No base developed. No time spent figuring out what works in the gym and at the table. Apparently no athletic past. You enhances alright. You enhanced a strung out junkie body. I won't joint in on the good on you train. Big fucking deal. In a year you'll be on 3 grams a week.

Weird world this is. Most of the guys from my era trained for years before any AAS use. The majority were athletes to begin with. If you build a base you never regress to less than that so it really is not a huge issue to come off because you knew you would eventually bounce back and still be jacked, just not enhanced. Very different world today. I'd say 5% of people cycle like back in the day. OP, you just switched drug addictions. That's it. No base developed. No time spent figuring out what works in the gym and at the table. Apparently no athletic past. You enhances alright. You enhanced a strung out junkie body. I won't joint in on the good on you train. Big fucking deal. In a year you'll be on 3 grams a week.

I guess it would have been worth noting that I have lifted for years, but never got over 158lbs. When my daughter was born and had severe medical issues it shattered me and I allowed myself to spiral out of control and reverse any and all progress made prior. When getting clean i worked out 5x a week to curb withdrawal and then to curb withdrawal from methadone for 6 months after dope (not in methadone anymore). I just didn’t want to bore anyone with a life story upon posting. Pics from 2016 attached of what my back looked like naturally. Yes I know I suck at posing. IMG_6566.jpg
IMG_6565.jpg

Good work. My first cycle was a lot like this in the matter of many drugs and in high dosages. Honestly it kind of made me addicted and I ended up in like a perma blast mode for 2 years and got gyno lol.
Just warning to not do that lol.

I’ve since had surgery and learned how to be happy taking TRT doses. Keep up the good work

I’m curious how exactly did the gyno come on? What kind of doses, and what kind of compounds were you using? That’s seriously my biggest fear with this shit

Get Shredded!
I guess it would have been worth noting that I have lifted for years, but never got over 158lbs. When my daughter was born and had severe medical issues it shattered me and I allowed myself to spiral out of control and reverse any and all progress made prior. When getting clean i worked out 5x a week to curb withdrawal and then to curb withdrawal from methadone for 6 months after dope (not in methadone anymore). I just didn’t want to bore anyone with a life story upon posting. Pics from 2016 attached of what my back looked like naturally. Yes I know I suck at posing. View attachment 69286
View attachment 69287

I stand corrected. You did have a base. Good luck on your journey.

How tall are you?

Is your daughter ok?

you’d be amazed at what trt dose, a committed regiment and a lot of food will do for you too.

congrats on sobriety bro.. stay clean or I’ll hire someone to punch your face off. You got kids dude.

carry on

I stand corrected. You did have a base. Good luck on your journey.

I appreciate the criticism and concerns a lot. I am weird like that. All of the narcotics killed my damn test levels though. I do not have blood work to confirm, but it’s one of those things where I just knew it. I pray that I have the discipline to keep myself from each blast cranking up the compound dosing.

I’m curious how exactly did the gyno come on? What kind of doses, and what kind of compounds were you using? That’s seriously my biggest fear with this shit

Started to come on at week 14. My nipples were itchy, then a bit puffy, then small lumps under nipples. I was not taking an ai though like an idiot. I was using nolvadex as an ai, which I now know is a no no. 100mg Test p eod, 125mg test e eod, 100mg mast eod, 100mg npp eod first 12 weeks, 70mg tren ace eod last 4 weeks. The issue was my lack of ai from what the guys here are bringing to my attention. Today my nipples are substantially less puffy and itchy to my surprise. They weren’t noticeable to someone who didn’t know it. It was only me to notice which is a good thing. It didn’t get too bad. Even the lumps are smaller today.

How tall are you?

Is your daughter ok?

you’d be amazed at what trt dose, a committed regiment and a lot of food will do for you too.

congrats on sobriety bro.. stay clean or I’ll hire someone to punch your face off. You got kids dude.

carry on

I am 5’9. My daughter is a-ok now. She was born with her intestines out of her body and so many structures that they had to surgically remove 3/4 of her small intestines and 1/2 of her colon. She has been through 13 major surgeries and has everything from a central line for years to an ostomy bag and now just a g tube button on her stomach for medications. She may need medications daily, but nothing like before. We have had in home nursing and all for a while. Currently she is in first grade and what she lacks in plumbing, she makes up for in brain power. Damn girl is a friggin genius. I guess spending her first few years of her life around nurses and doctors proves you are who you hang around. I could never go back. The fact that she still remembers me nodding out at the table will haunt me until I die. My wife and I are both clean and now even she works out with me. We all eat clean and enjoy the spoils of not having a six figure drug habit. All of that money can go towards vacations and fun shit for the family to do. Somehow we were functioning addicts financially. We doubled our income to not struggle while using and maintain the same employment to this day. Please do find me and fuck me up if I ever slip. I hold myself very accountable for the hell I brought upon my family.

i was running a lot of shit and not getting blood work, i was in my early 20s. Tren enanthate in the 400-800 range, test in the 700-1200 range, anadrol/winstrol for pre/post cycle, dbol for pre workout lol. the gyno came on slowly over a period of about 4-5 years i think actually. When i was on tren i once had leaky nips. I was just a mess and being dumb with the shit. Just cycle right and take care of any symptoms you notice and get bloodwork and youll be just fine.

the gains i got were 100% NOT worth the $5000 surgery i had. Plus I was probably just a walking timebomb waiting for a cardiac event. don't run grams of gear.

Last edited:
Started to come on at week 14. My nipples were itchy, then a bit puffy, then small lumps under nipples. I was not taking an ai though like an idiot. I was using nolvadex as an ai, which I now know is a no no. 100mg Test p eod, 125mg test e eod, 100mg mast eod, 100mg npp eod first 12 weeks, 70mg tren ace eod last 4 weeks. The issue was my lack of ai from what the guys here are bringing to my attention. Today my nipples are substantially less puffy and itchy to my surprise. They weren’t noticeable to someone who didn’t know it. It was only me to notice which is a good thing. It didn’t get too bad. Even the lumps are smaller today.

thats good that the lumps reduced in size but just know that those are probably going to be there for life unless you have them surgically removed. be extra careful with aromatizing compounds and always keep some arimidex on hand

Back