• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does your significant other know your are on gear?

Monstermaker that's not a bad point. They're all young now. They don't really know what I'm doing. You've given me something to think about.

Last edited:
Listen I was open to my wife about everything since day one. Unfortunately now that it’s time to move on she uses my steroid use as the reason for everything that’s wrong or ever went wrong in the past. She use to have no problem with pinning me or putting here hand out for fight checks or living the lifestyle it all paid for. Now pffft complete 180 and she’s quick to tell everyone she’s sees about roids now too. In hindsight I wouldn’t have told her shit. I have no doubt I’ll be pertrayed as a crazy abusive steroid abuser in court now as well.
I try and tell everyone this precise thing.

When I went to Court for custody for my older daughter, the first thing they tried to do is paint me as an anabolic user

My lawyer knew it and so we brought my scripts in and I did labs prior to.show I was in range.

Her attorney tried to get custody by lying, saying I was abusive bc of steroid, roid rage etc. They had zero evidence but went with that

My lawyer hands the judge our packet. Proving script and in range and medical need. With a smile on his face.

The judge immediately scolded the other lawyer and embarrassed her in front of everyone. I ended up winning.

This is the second time in my life that a woman, I trusted to the end of the Earth, betrayed me and tried to set me up.

My point being, do not EVER tell your gf or wife about your use. Never.

When you get setup or burnt like many of us have, you will understand. You think you can trust that person with your life until they are desperate and vengeful.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Keep your mouth shut. Trust me

I try and tell everyone this precise thing.

When I went to Court for custody for my older daughter, the first thing they tried to do is paint me as an anabolic user

My lawyer knew it and so we brought my scripts in and I did labs prior to.show I was in range.

Her attorney tried to get custody by lying, saying I was abusive bc of steroid, roid rage etc. They had zero evidence but went with that

My lawyer hands the judge our packet. Proving script and in range and medical need. With a smile on his face.

The judge immediately scolded the other lawyer and embarrassed her in front of everyone. I ended up winning.

This is the second time in my life that a woman, I trusted to the end of the Earth, betrayed me and tried to set me up.

My point being, do not EVER tell your gf or wife about your use. Never.

When you get setup or burnt like many of us have, you will understand. You think you can trust that person with your life until they are desperate and vengeful.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Keep your mouth shut. Trust me

Well said and totally agree. I went through a very similar experience which opened my eyes from there forth. There are just some things I will always keep to myself… regardless.

My wife does my pinning, cooks my food puts my shoes on for me if I can’t myself. She wiped my ass early in our relationship after caring for me in ICU when the nurses were slacking.
I have no room for duplicity in my life. She knows and is a part of everything that she want to be.

you are a very lucky man (possibly skilled man). She’s a keeper 👍🏻

my wife knows about it…. I don’t know if she cares either way honestly or if she just lets me do what I want cuz I’m gonna anyway but I’d never let her inject me. I’d let her wipe my ass tho. Can’t kill me that way, I think?

nah but seriously I don’t think she’s ok nor is she not ok with it, just completely indifferent. She knows about it cuz I don’t care about hiding it. She’d go through my shit and find it anyway. I’m lucky too, I suppose.

I’ve also never pinned in front of anyone in my household… not even my dog (I see how he looks at me when I hug my wife)…

that’s cray cray unless your working out with your kids and they’re at least 23 years old (cuz that’s how old I was when I did my first pro hormone m-drol/h-drol cycle ((still my best oral only cycle ever, literally dripping in MILF pussy)) and I think it’s important to let my kids not wanna be like dad in some regards ).

touchdown bengals…. Who dem?!??!

love the state of tennesse but can’t stand the titans

An interesting post.

Because when I was much younger a guy said to me “Women are the enemy.” I thought that, man, that’s pretty harsh. But then he continued “…and once you understand that, you can begin to have meaningful relationshoips with them.”

Sort of like that uncle or cousin who you KNOW is a piece of shit crook, but once you acknowledge it, you can sort of set boundaries in your head and be able to enjoy whatever kind of interactions you have with him.
In my much older self, I totally see that. In fact, I understood this early and so have had many awesome relationships with women.
I think most would have nothing really bad to say about me.
I never understood how you can love someone so much them go after them with such evil intent?

If you have to lie, hide and sneak around someone’s back to live your life the way YOU want to, probably not a good idea to enter into a harsh legal and moral contract with any woman.
Of course compromise is part of the deal but you need to decide how much shit you can eat first.

You missed the point of the loose lips. Loose lips *is* telling your trusted loved one something. But then *someone* else finds out about it. Hence the don't make them complicit. I know you're old enough to appreciate WWII propaganda.

Don’t get me wrong. I know they can flip in an instant. All I need to see is her hatred for her last two husbands. But then again, they aren’t me.

I think another way to look at this is to include your old lady to IMPLICATE her. Stating in court she was part of your crime/problem doesn’t make her testimony look very good.

Back in the 80s I would drive down to Labs Milano in TJ and load up. I mean A LOT of stuff. Put that shit in the boot of my VW, give my 19 yo GF $100 to party all night with her friends. I’d walk back across, her and her drunken ass bimbo girls would drive across and no customs guy want to fuck with a carload of drunk chicks.

I only tell my wife about my gear because she would wonder otherwise why I am banging her for a few hours, twice a day for 5/6 nuts everyday.

Get Shredded!
My wife knows I take prohormones or serms and I've been open that I wanted to take a cycle but I never actually told her I did. I brought it up before and she freaked about having needles in the house w young kids (valid).. I've run 2 cycles without her knowing. She's not a snooper but I also keep things in high places.

My wife knows I take prohormones or serms and I've been open that I wanted to take a cycle but I never actually told her I did. I brought it up before and she freaked about having needles in the house w young kids (valid).. I've run 2 cycles without her knowing. She's not a snooper but I also keep things in high places.

Do you plan on doing it behind her back for the rest of her/your life? I just don’t see how that’s even practical if you guys are close. I mean she’ll probably see the holes you’ve been boring in your ass at some point, surprised she hasn’t yet

At my age...I find it hard to hide,jacking..just saying..!
Not only that at 50+ hiding that you look like you're 35 is Not Happening...

And the women are damn happy I'm On..
Z...

My wife supports me and my thoughts. She as well uses var. We are responsible and fit.

I say it depends.

It depends on the woman you are with.

My wife is amazing. I was afraid to tell her at first Bc I wasn’t sure how she would react.

Her reaction?? Can I use something too???

We are in the lifestyle together.

And I can say it cuts down on a lot of stupid arguments.

My ex gf tolerated it for awhile. But eventually blamed anything and everything I did or said on the steroids.

In her defense, she went thru my trials of tren and it wasn’t good. I fucked it up.

IMO you need to find someone compatible who is on board with you… if you have to hide or lie?? Idk what kind of marriage you want.

Bc they will find out and you will pay. Of course some guys here are doing half truths. Maybe you can fool them for awhile

But if you want to use PEDS and you girl isn’t into it, then you aren’t compatible. Period.

For those women that “change” after awhile, get angry and vindictive…. They were always that way.

And they were lying and fooled you too:)

Seriously tho, when relationships go south, it gets ugly often times. And ppl use whatever to hurt you. Maybe you hurt them first. Idk.

I am with Cabo on the idea of ending relationships as friends. You loved each other once, remember that and be friendly. Women don’t want to hurt you if you are friends.

My ex wife cheated a few times. I tried like hell for my son. Couldn’t do it.

I had every reason in the world to hate her. I made the decision to remain friendly.

It has paid big dividends for me. I see my son all the time. No child support or alimony. She knew she did me wrong…

Always remain friendly. At least until the dust settles. Tell them you want to remain friends. Be in their lives. Whatever it takes.

Or you will be living in a one bedroom apartment trying to make your bills. Working two jobs. And never see your kids. All while her new man raises your son.

I say it depends.

It depends on the woman you are with.

My wife is amazing. I was afraid to tell her at first Bc I wasn’t sure how she would react.

Her reaction?? Can I use something too???

We are in the lifestyle together.

And I can say it cuts down on a lot of stupid arguments.

My ex gf tolerated it for awhile. But eventually blamed anything and everything I did or said on the steroids.

In her defense, she went thru my trials of tren and it wasn’t good. I fucked it up.

IMO you need to find someone compatible who is on board with you… if you have to hide or lie?? Idk what kind of marriage you want.

Bc they will find out and you will pay. Of course some guys here are doing half truths. Maybe you can fool them for awhile

But if you want to use PEDS and you girl isn’t into it, then you aren’t compatible. Period.

For those women that “change” after awhile, get angry and vindictive…. They were always that way.

And they were lying and fooled you too:)

Seriously tho, when relationships go south, it gets ugly often times. And ppl use whatever to hurt you. Maybe you hurt them first. Idk.

I am with Cabo on the idea of ending relationships as friends. You loved each other once, remember that and be friendly. Women don’t want to hurt you if you are friends.

My ex wife cheated a few times. I tried like hell for my son. Couldn’t do it.

I had every reason in the world to hate her. I made the decision to remain friendly.

It has paid big dividends for me. I see my son all the time. No child support or alimony. She knew she did me wrong…

Always remain friendly. At least until the dust settles. Tell them you want to remain friends. Be in their lives. Whatever it takes.

Or you will be living in a one bedroom apartment trying to make your bills. Working two jobs. And never see your kids. All while her new man raises your son.

That's good info and heart felt knowledge there Brothers..
Being a single parent for yrs...A true Man loves his kids and Will sacrifice anything for them..
Nice 51...
Z...

That's good info and heart felt knowledge there Brothers..
Being a single parent for yrs...A true Man loves his kids and Will sacrifice anything for them..
Nice 51...
Z...

Bro, Ty

Love my son so much.

My ex cheated like 3 times. I tried to get back to a fresh start, but she couldn’t be trusted.

Up nights with knots in my stomach. No response from her.

Meanwhile I am watch our son.

I think when the cops finally came to the house (she called) I knew it was over.

Anyone who frowns on divorce or thinks any marriage can be saved? Never met my ex.

Biggest liar I have ever met in my life.

Now her new husband has to deal with her shit. And btw they are ready for a divorce.

SHe left me for him. Married him the same week our divorce was finalized. Got matching tattoos with “soul mates.”

Lolz.

But, my life is so great right now. I would go thru it again to be right where I am.

We all have our stories.

Last edited:
Mine knows. I've known my wife for years and she knows all the dirt. I keep nothing from her. So much easier that way. Otherwise you break trust then have to explain and try to convince her and yada yada. She trusts me for that very reason. Plus she benefits from the overabundance amount of testosterone in my body as well.

Last edited:
Bro, Ty

Love my son so much.

My ex cheated like 3 times. I tried to get back to a fresh start, but she couldn’t be trusted.

Up nights with knots in my stomach. No response from her.

Meanwhile I am watch our son.

I think when the cops finally came to the house (she called) I knew it was over.

Anyone who frowns on divorce or thinks any marriage can be saved? Never met my ex.

Biggest liar I have ever met in my life.

Now her new husband has to deal with her shit. And btw they are ready for a divorce.

SHe left me for him. Married him the same week our divorce was finalized. Got matching tattoos with “soul mates.”

Lolz.

But, my life is so great right now. I would go thru it again to be right where I am.

We all have our stories.

Agree with Z… very good points and heartfelt. I think you hit it on point… I can understand and respect both views (share vs hide) and it probably boils down to everyone’s specific circumstance and the women at hand. Example.. if your women dies gear as well, then the game changes.

For me, I share a little and hide the rest knowing (as I know my women well) that she would totally support me, but keep it so nothing can come to bite if things turn south.

51, my first wife seems very similar to yours and I went through all the same feelings and shit. As you said, if it didn’t happen the way it did then we wouldn’t be in this great spot today.

Do you plan on doing it behind her back for the rest of her/your life? I just don’t see how that’s even practical if you guys are close. I mean she’ll probably see the holes you’ve been boring in your ass at some point, surprised she hasn’t yet
Haha... I don't know I can't imagine keeping this from her or maybe making it her idea that I start a cycle.. shes been on var and steriods is a normal topic in the house... more than likely it will come out.. I thought it was going to last cycle when I blew up taking sdrol and my body really changed in a short time but she just thought I was eating more.. she's nieve sometimes.

IML Gear Cream!
There's some decent points in this thread from guys who have been burned when going through the divorce. However, I can't help but think that my wife already knows EVERYTHING about me. If she wanted to ruin me emotionally, socially, and financially she could. Isn't that what marriage is supposed to be? Your lives are so intertwined that pulling them apart comes at an extraordinary cost. I won't tell you guys what to do, but I couldn't imagine a marriage any other way. We're 18 years in and I can't imagine hiding things from her. The kids? Maybe I should hide it from them at least until they're older and can understand to keep secrets.

Some paranoid dudes with the wrong women in it for the wrong reasons in here lol.

That sucks brother. Sorry to hear that.
My wife knows it all. But then she now blasts to the last 6 or 7 years and is on self prescribed trt too. She went through the "change" and her being on proper thyroid meds for her their issue and trt she had zero issues with that whole thing that lasted about 18 months.
I couldn't imagine having a wife or girl that i had to hide it from. That would be miserable. But unless they're around that life or do it themselves, sadly most don't get it. Just like the covid scam, they're brainwashed by their tv's about aas.
My son who's just getting going in this world where gear is needed for his career choice, I've been over and over how women can be and how they'll be cool until something goes south and then they'll shoot their mouth off to anyone that'll listen about what a "roid head" you are. How much you do, where you get it from, anything. So girls can definitely be a liability in some ways with this life.

Curious as to what career field he’s going into that gear use is needed

Him specifically. Wasn’t asking for a list.

I was genuinely curious about what he was saying.

I've been on gear for quite sometime and first I kept it from her. The Tren cycles eventually gave me away as I was a bit too aggressive to say the least.
Eventually she accepted it and even helped me smuggle it across the border back in my "Mexico run" days. Amazing how much gear we got into her over-sized bra.
With me there was no stopping tho. They might as well have extended our vows something like, To have and to hold, In sickness and in health, On Blast and on Cruise etc...

Back