• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Controlling gyno and estrogen

B5s4tt700hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nolvadex was working as ai until is wasn’t. Acquired aromasin and crashed my damn e2 (I could feel it. Dry lips, skin, no motivation, tired). I am fresh off cycle into cruise for a bit and need some tips on dosing please. Cycle ended 4 days ago and need to know if I should continue aromacin or swap to nolvadex again or what? Nipples still have a bit of a lump under them and I want to get this shit in check before resulting to surgery. I really do appreciate any and all advice.

Without labwork it is a shot in the dark. I need a "ton" of ai. Other guys can get by with little to none.

You say it's crashed....why do you want to add more or keep dosing? It will take a bit for the lump to go away.

For the first 12-14 weeks the nolvadex eod was perfect. Then the lumps happened. They have gotten better so far. I didn’t know that took a bit to subside. I was fearful that when they were there, they were there to stay. I haven’t taken any ai since two days ago when I felt like shit. I gave myself a tne pin yesterday to try and spike it a bit and feel way better today for sure. This experiment is very complicated, I cannot deny that one bit. I can honestly say I might have not off more than I could mentally chew for my first cycle. I can at least admit that much. Working to get labs done asap

For the first 12-14 weeks the nolvadex eod was perfect. Then the lumps happened. They have gotten better so far. I didn’t know that took a bit to subside. I was fearful that when they were there, they were there to stay. I haven’t taken any ai since two days ago when I felt like shit. I gave myself a tne pin yesterday to try and spike it a bit and feel way better today for sure. This experiment is very complicated, I cannot deny that one bit. I can honestly say I might have not off more than I could mentally chew for my first cycle. I can at least admit that much. Working to get labs done asap

Ya bro if I were you and I suspected I crashed my e2 first thing I would do is get labs, of e2 sensitive at the bare minimum. May as well get a full panel for another $30 while ur there. Otherwise you’re never gonna know what TF is going on.

For the record I’m pretty sure nolva isn’t considered an AI as it doesn’t actually lower estrogen levels… could be wrong tho

I know nolvadex is a serm by nature. From research I have read that it can for some people serve as an ai. What I didn’t account for was me jumping to tren for the last 4 weeks of my cycle and in conjunction with everything else making me waaaaay more sensitive to everything going on. I will get blood labs immediately. I need to make sure everything is okay inside of me even if everything besides my nipples and some dry skin feels a-ok at this point. I have used Google a ton, but I trust the anecdotal evidence and experiences here a lot. Plenty of guys and gals here have done tons of cycles and have very good user experiences with a wide range of compounds. Still serious as to how long these damn lumps will be here during a cruise and if I will need nolvadex for a bit during this time to help this out. That being said, after I know what’s up with my e2 levels. Seriously thanks again so far with the info.

I know nolvadex is a serm by nature. From research I have read that it can for some people serve as an ai. What I didn’t account for was me jumping to tren for the last 4 weeks of my cycle and in conjunction with everything else making me waaaaay more sensitive to everything going on. I will get blood labs immediately. I need to make sure everything is okay inside of me even if everything besides my nipples and some dry skin feels a-ok at this point. I have used Google a ton, but I trust the anecdotal evidence and experiences here a lot. Plenty of guys and gals here have done tons of cycles and have very good user experiences with a wide range of compounds. Still serious as to how long these damn lumps will be here during a cruise and if I will need nolvadex for a bit during this time to help this out. That being said, after I know what’s up with my e2 levels. Seriously thanks again so far with the info.

Nolvadex is not an aromatase inhibitor, it mimics estrogen and blocks receptors in the breasts whereas an AI blocks the aromitization of other hormones into estrogen.

Gyno causes and cures are very hazy at best and even doctors seems to have a very questionable grip on how or why gyno occurs sometimes. For some people surgery is the only option.

Take it for what it’s worth, but for me, if I crash my prolactin completely for about 1.5-2 months it’ll take away any gyno symptoms. I don’t know why it works but it does, and everyone is different so it might not work for you.

I take .5mg of cabergoline E3.5D for 1.5-2 months and problem solved.

Thanks so much for this. I really fucking appreciate it. Thankfully is is barely noticeable by even my wife. I just can feel the lumps and it drives me nuts.

Bwahahahaa....which brings up a good point...do NOT play with them. Do NOT try to "squeeze" the milk out of them or anything else. This can and will actually make the condition worse.

Thankfully I have not tried this. You caught me right before attempting lol.

I’m also pretty sure nolva is not an AI. Unless something changed since 4 years ago

I’m also pretty sure nolva is not an AI. Unless something changed since 4 years ago

I am aware it isn’t an ai, but was told in some cases it can serve as one for some people. It worked for me until it didn’t lol

Back