• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trest !

Bigdaddyjak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many discrepancies on the topic, is test needed or not ?? It by was marketed originally for male birth control, and trt replacement! But I see people say no test is needed , absolutely not . And the next guy says, test is a must or your sex drive is doomed on cycle !! It’s been just over a week for me so really can’t say myself , yet ! What’s the general consensus guys ??

So many discrepancies on the topic, is test needed or not ?? It by was marketed originally for male birth control, and trt replacement! But I see people say no test is needed , absolutely not . And the next guy says, test is a must or your sex drive is doomed on cycle !! It’s been just over a week for me so really can’t say myself , yet ! What’s the general consensus guys ??
Test is truly need because we were made with test, this is biology, there's function that only test can do.. other derivatives and drugs may behave similar but nothing will replace test.
Heck, even synthetic test (trt) the gear we all use doesn't have like our natty test did along with its signaling and other functions.

Use a small about, low dose test prop, enough to just keep in your body so it can function as it should. regardless of the ratio and strength of other AAS, this doesn't mean we need high test or to have in included for test to shine in other ways..
Test has signature properties in the male body , it's one of the main and primary sex hormones. Use a small amount and let test just do what test does, it has some very important roles, the reason its always been there...

I used it with no test base. Highest libido ever so I personally won’t worry about a test base with it ever.

I used it with no test base. Highest libido ever so I personally won’t worry about a test base with it ever.

i started without test , and really didn’t plan to run any with it . But , the point vision made is logical . Just a cc of cyp a week could b just a saftey measure!!

It's a debatable topic..
But..most will say a base is just a Wise choice..

I've ran one cycle without a Test base...best cycle of All...that's a large number..lol
Z...

I'm running 60mg test iso every four days with 50mg trest EOD. Seems to be my sweet spot. Watch your e2. I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin EOD. Should have blood work this week.

Itchy nipples started fast, Arimidex nocked it down !!

I wish you guys got AAR trestolone. Liquid suspension by my buddy Roy RIP

You wouldn't even believe it.

The trest I have seen to date is rubbish. Pure rubbish compared to the trest 10 years ago.

I know I sound like that old man, "we walked to school in 2 feet of snow" but trust me what I am telling you is legit.

Roy was legit a F. When he was dying of cancer, someone did a GoFundMe and people donated thousands of dollars. Well he gave Cancer the middle finger. He took that cash and he knew a young kid in his teens dying of cancer. He gave every single dime to him for treatment.

What a TRUE human being. I love and miss that man. I still have a pack of Osta from him and he hand wrote me a note on it, and I won't use it and I save it, bc I value his mere being.

If you guys experienced AAR trest, you would be in awe. Real Trest is an insane compound. Theres not many things to compare to. Not even Tren. Trest is sister to tren.

IML Gear Cream!

The trest I have seen to date is rubbish. Pure rubbish compared to the trest 10 years ago.

I know I sound like that old man, "we walked to school in 2 feet of snow" but trust me what I am telling you is legit.

Roy was legit a F. When he was dying of cancer, someone did a GoFundMe and people donated thousands of dollars. Well he gave Cancer the middle finger. He took that cash and he knew a young kid in his teens dying of cancer. He gave every single dime to him for treatment.

What a TRUE human being. I love and miss that man. I still have a pack of Osta from him and he hand wrote me a note on it, and I won't use it and I save it, bc I value his mere being.

If you guys experienced AAR trest, you would be in awe. Real Trest is an insane compound. Theres not many things to compare to. Not even Tren. Trest is sister to tren.

I truly believe you . Things have changed a lot since I started this back in the late 90s early 2000 !!

i would always have test in every cycle no matter what

That's a fucking Hero...right there..
Z...

Back