• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fastest way to get rid of bubble gut

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I have this issue where every part of my body is lean (ripped abs, arms, etc) but my gut sticks out so much. It definitely gets worse after I eat. I'm not sure if me using HGH for the past 4 years straight has much to do with it, but I'm no longer taking it anymore. How can I get rid of the gut fast? In the past I've used DNP and that really seemed to get rid of belly fat super fast - would that work in this case? Looking for people's opinions and experiences, thanks.

I just literally left a thread where I told someone to NEVER use dnp. Why do you want to do that to yourself? Is it really worth the risk?

If you've got gh/slin bubble gut, it's probably gonna be there. Those guys on stage are down to single digit bf and they still got one. GH grows everything. That's the drawback.

Bubble gut does not equal fat.

You could be holding abdominal fat.(but that's typically not "bubble gut")

You could be bloated.

You could be breathing out from the stomach too much while doing ab work, this is proven to grow the abs outward. If you breathe out while pulling the stomach in, you're going to build your abs in tighter to your ribs/organs.

Have you tried working on vacuum techniques?

I just literally left a thread where I told someone to NEVER use dnp. Why do you want to do that to yourself? Is it really worth the risk?

If you've got gh/slin bubble gut, it's probably gonna be there. Those guys on stage are down to single digit bf and they still got one. GH grows everything. That's the drawback.
Because drugs are always the answer.
Don’t bother conditioning your transgender abdominal muscles.

Ronnie coleman said once he retired he was going to give out the secret to no gh gut. But I haven't seen it yet

Ronnie coleman said once he retired he was going to give out the secret to no gh gut. But I haven't seen it yet
I saw Dexter talk about that, after he retires…some Rx probiotics. Haven’t heard shit since then.

Isn't VSL 3 the only prescription probiotic? Or am I wrong
I am giving my dog one that is Rx here but I think OTC in the States. Azodyl. It cleared up his kidney failure in two weeks. I don’t think it is approved for human use though.

***just checked. Same as renadyl for humans but probably 10x the price and Rx. Specifically for kidneys, not gut though.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Am I missing something? Last I checked Ronnie had a GH gut too lol maybe not as big as someone like Kai Greene but still. The secret to no GH gut is no GH 🤷🏻*♂️

The key is... Coffee enema..... You will shit out everything, anything stuck... GH causes gastric motility. Shit- trapped gas = bloat
We all do it/ did it. And what an awesome shit you will have.
Most of the time the bubble gut you see on stage is caused by the carbing up a day prior to the show.
Most holistic health stores have the enema all ready to go.
Bubble gut will never go away if running huge amounts of Growth n slin (Especially LANTUS)
But high doses will enivetibly give you the turtle somewhat for life

Last edited:
I made a thread on Tesamorelin

That is a very proven method to eliminate Visceral Fat in the Belly.

I made a thread on Tesamorelin

That is a very proven method to eliminate Visceral Fat in the Belly.

That stuff is super $$$$ 10 days @ 2mg a day is almost 3 bones.. I bet it does work, but Id rather use HG HGH... lol

Back