• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

An Update...

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So...
Been going on 8+ yrs in this fight...never thought I'd get 2..But Hey

But it's starting to be more and more difficult to hide the weakness and sudden blackouts..in public..
Started last summer becoming unpredictable and quick..Ive had to be helped to my car a few Times..I try to not go out if really bas..but that doesn't always fit the schedule..

And I guess I was worse than I thought at our local grocery store couple wks ago..and having to explain to a junior manager the other day..The main manager told him.."if you ever hear that dog bark...run and find Him!"..Nice but damn..

Having to make sure...not if..but when something happens..those places we frequent...know what to do and who to CALL..

I've tried always to be strong..but this shit will humble you..
And Gabriel is more than aware of my deterioration..he never leaves my side..even when I'm getting groceries out of the car..he's on the porch watching me Constantly..
But He sure loves nugging a pretty girl in any store...and giving her those eyes..none can resist..

Just not really happy in public..not the God I once was..but not in Hell yet..Either..
Z...

Glad ur still here. And fighting and pushing along.

My grandmother had Lou Gherigs. She was given one year. She told me she wanted to see me graduate College and I was only a kid and had no idea If ever even go.

Well I did go. 6 years later. Then I graduated 10 years later.

My gram kept her word and she passed a month after my graduation. RIP.

She made it a decade more then they gave her.

I can't imagine what you go through but as always I am here and we are here if you need to talk.

I'm proud of how strong you are 💪💪

I'm Not strong..just pissed and stubborn...
Never learning how to Quit...really paying OFF..

Wes..your GM was strong..with love for You..
Great story Man..

Multi...just get tired of the Dr.s' BS and do my own thing..got to fix my stomach Now..Dr.s have had yrs and nothing better..Without my stomach manageable..Chemo is OFF the Table..

Just hate being sick so much...down sometimes 15 to 20 days a month..Fucking Sucks..but it's my Fight and I would be me without IT...Now..

To be totally healthy...one can dream..
Z...

Glad ur still here. And fighting and pushing along.

My grandmother had Lou Gherigs. She was given one year. She told me she wanted to see me graduate College and I was only a kid and had no idea If ever even go.

Well I did go. 6 years later. Then I graduated 10 years later.

My gram kept her word and she passed a month after my graduation. RIP.

She made it a decade more then they gave her.

I can't imagine what you go through but as always I am here and we are here if you need to talk.

I'm proud of how strong you are 
That’s wild , my wife’s grandmother was the same way but had cancer in her stomach . She was retired school teacher and always said the wanted to see her granddaughters graduate . She held on till after the wife finished college .

keep on fighting man and it sure sounds like Gabriel is a badass dog

Multi...just get tired of the Dr.s' BS and do my own thing..got to fix my stomach Now..Dr.s have had yrs and nothing better..Without my stomach manageable..Chemo is OFF the Table..

Tough to find a good doc and when you do, hang with them till they retire! I told doc about a stomach issue and she wants me to go in for a heart stress test on the old treadmill. I'm like "no, it's my stomach and this happens when i eat." She ignored me and still scheduled a stress test (even though I had one a couple years back plus a full work up, monitor, etc). So yeah...I'm probably going to have to find another one for that issue. I have to keep reminding myself that we pay them and they work for us.

Been there many Times..wonder if her motivation was the $$s for the stress test..90% of them don't give a shit about You

Not sure if it’s they don’t care but they are so overloaded with work, they will look at your chart before your appointment and make there decision without having a conversation. My wife takes great pride in listening to her patients, she says most time they will tell you what is wrong.

Bro not that this is great advice or anything but I’ve been seizing out in public for years now. It’s no biggie. My last one was at Oheara (sp?) airport when I was getting off the plane. I ended up squashing some poor old lady when I went dark. I felt bad. Can you imagine just sitting there and some psycho fuck falls on you and starts seizing out. Poor fucking lady. Anyway man Fuck it. I’ve came to realize if that’s the worst thing that happens to me that day then I’m doing alright and so are you.

IML Gear Cream!
Had to remind my girl tonight about a conversation back in 2014 with a Dr. talking about MCL....She recalled it,but mainly the decision I had already made if the results came back...positive...Damn that place has fucked me so many times now..First,not only did they not tell me I had C..but that the results came back...Positive..WoW guess they thought I'd hurry up and just Die..Fuckers..

Well this changes a few things..scratch neck surgery and probably any treatment..the more I read the worse it got..So my girl and I are Re-evaluating everything..but what to tell the son and daughter now..this is what happens when you trust Dr.s....and why they(12)want to start billing my insurance..limited time offer..

So this weekend my girl and I Will set new goals and a strategy that works for Us.. We have done well to squeeze out 8yrs fighting this..
Z...

Talked to the Daughter late last night...could hear it in her voice But I made her laugh and in this situation,that shit isn't easy..But needed to keep going..Kinda looking to GET this shit out of my way soon..got some places I want to See..Places to BE..

Now the Son...he texted me..."love you dad...wish I could have spent more time with you"
That's hard to swallow....that was worth ALL the Shit I've gone Thru...how can one not fight..???
Z...

Talked to the Daughter late last night...could hear it in her voice But I made her laugh and in this situation,that shit isn't easy..But needed to keep going..Kinda looking to GET this shit out of my way soon..got some places I want to See..Places to BE..

Now the Son...he texted me..."love you dad...wish I could have spent more time with you"
That's hard to swallow....that was worth ALL the Shit I've gone Thru...how can one not fight..???
Z...

God Bless and if your healthy enough to travel safely ; maybe a Father /Kids trip would be something you could do. I always loved a nice Cabin in the Mountains Vacation. Kinda hard to plan something with everyone’s differing schedules but, it’s important. My Uncle was 27 (Leukemia) and very ill, he was a total health nut too. We all went to Kona together and I was young but very aware he was leaving us. We had the best trip and I’ll remember it forever . He did get ill and had to go to the hospital but, all went well. I wish you the power to heal and beat this! It’s a sad subject but , we’ve lost so many to the Big “C” in my fam. Very young members with kids and just starting out, others older and lived each day well. Just wanted you to know I pray for you and all the others here each night. I’m just hoping for some breakthroughs (seems we are in a medical golden age), I pray. Keep the head High and Do Life How you Want. It’s hard to even talk about for me and your the sick one . Be positive , laugh and fight

Max

Thanks Max...
Sorry for your losses Man...the Not being able to do anything gets to my kids and girl...and Gab..!!
But my hands aren't tied..so I will forever continue to slug it out..right till the end..if that's His wish...I can only fight..the Outcome is in His hands..as it has Always Been..
Thanks Again my good Friend,not just for this but coming together for our Friend..
Z...

Best Day in months...just happy to be up...on my ft and able to go to the gym..sun on my face,with a smile..Chest day was great..Been using chains with my Normal Sunday chest(like it happens every wk)..but what a difference..even the balance of them..I'm a cheap date..

Anyway...was a great day..
Thank You all that have reached out with words or prayers...All have helped..
Thanks to the New Guys for without a doubt...I'm the A-hole here..just bare with it..
But to my friends for I'm sure that comes at a huge toll..and for that..I'm truly Sorry..
Z...

Not going to blow smoke... it's a struggle But still worth all the pain and difficulties I have to deal with....
Plus...
Yesterday was a huge Win..great chest day..
The mirror say...who so ever worthy..and that's not 4o1..
Z...

401 doesn't stand a chance against my bud Z- man.( btw when's he gonna put up some real pics of himself and quit superimposing pics of Max- lol) miss u guys- HR

My friend Z.
Just remember, no matter how shitty it gets, any day on this side of the grass is better than the alternative.
You’re stronger than you even imagine and very fortunate you have family and friends that care. Lean on them when you need to and prop them up when you can.

It’s what strong men do.

My friend Z.
Just remember, no matter how shitty it gets, any day on this side of the grass is better than the alternative.
You’re stronger than you even imagine and very fortunate you have family and friends that care. Lean on them when you need to and prop them up when you can.

It’s what strong men do.

MoSt of the time your right man

Back