• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo Enanthate 100mg Recommendations

dpsct

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of doing a Primo cutting cycle in the Spring. As you guys know - the stuff is relatively expensive when compared to other products so I just want to make sure I am spending my money wisely.

Can anyone recommend a Primo brand that they have used and been satisfied with?

Thank you!!

So many ....I recommend looking in the log area & sponsors ! We have so many good places

Max

Have you looked at DHB..a fraction of the price and not as much needed..a thought..

- - - Updated - - -

So many ....I recommend looking in the log area & sponsors ! We have so many good places

Max

What's up Blondie?
Z...

Have you looked at DHB..a fraction of the price and not as much needed..a thought..

- - - Updated - - -

What's up Blondie?
Z...

In your opinion do you think it matches the results of a primo run. I have been setting money aside for a few weeks to do a six month primo run but I keep reading threads about DHB and Stenbolone which comes out cheaper by a good amount. Considering pulling the trigger and going the second route because if the same results can be achieved for less then it’s a no brainer.

- - - Updated - - -

What's up Blondie?
Z...

Dropping off my laundry for the nice ladies !! lol

Max

Never did Primo..my girl has..but from what I've read and seen here..takes a lot to see results and that's one of the most expensive compounds out there..Not sure what your goals are but DHB is a great compound compared to Tren without the harsh sides at a fraction of the $$..

Something to think about..
Z...

Never did Primo..my girl has..but from what I've read and seen here..takes a lot to see results and that's one of the most expensive compounds out there..Not sure what your goals are but DHB is a great compound compared to Tren without the harsh sides at a fraction of the $$..

Something to think about..
Z...

Yeah so much oil, I don’t mind the pinning but if I can avoid it even better. Half the volume and lower cost really has me thinking. Thanks for the input. Didn’t mean to highjack the OP thread.

f5e6fddd6f44cb130d5262828279c98b.jpg

Hint Hint.

Back