• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adjusting tren

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im at the end of my second week of tren ace and I’m starting to think I’m one of the lucky ones that tolerate it well! No real side effects except being a little short on breath and the weird taste/smell thing (which wasn’t covid) so I’m thinking of bumping up to 75eod on sunday. Unless you guys think its too early yet?

Two weeks is about when my sides kick in. So you will end up questioning whether it was upping the dosage that caused sides or it had simply been enough time for sides to kick in. Personally, I'd give it another week before giving in to the "let's pin more" fever. It *is* tempting...I know.

Wait..
How are the gains???..if you're getting nice gains..why derail a good thing..Tren is so tricky..the Test to Tren ratio..how you respond needs to be really concidered and kinda evaluated weekly..sides vs. gains..

Where a little bump with Test..Deca..or just about any compound is not that big of a thing..It is with Tren..

Why would you want to increase before you even know what the dose your are taking is doing to your body? Just ride out what your plan is. Take copious notes and next cycle adjust…IF needed.

I wouldn’t up it until about 4 weeks . That’s me personally. Also depends on how long your staying on it .

Well I can see a difference but its nothing crazy, but I do know not to expect 20lbs of steel on week 2. I have enough to run 7 almost 8 weeks if I stayed at 50 but the original plan was 6 weeks since the general consensus is that 200/week is low.

Plus this might sound stupid but I kinda wanna test the threshold of where the side effects would start being very noticable so that I have a good guage for the future when I switch to a long ester (because I prefer not pinning EOD) and if I eventually got to 75 and decided that still wasn’t quite doing it I was planning to up the test instead of tren again. I feel 300 tren would be plenty so that would leave room to tweak elsewhere

Two weeks is about when my sides kick in. So you will end up questioning whether it was upping the dosage that caused sides or it had simply been enough time for sides to kick in. Personally, I'd give it another week before giving in to the "let's pin more" fever. It *is* tempting...I know.
And this is what I was leaning toward. Didnt wanna jump the gun and get kicked in the balls with sides that kick in at week 3 for some reason

Well I can see a difference but its nothing crazy, but I do know not to expect 20lbs of steel on week 2. I have enough to run 7 almost 8 weeks if I stayed at 50 but the original plan was 6 weeks since the general consensus is that 200/week is low.

Plus this might sound stupid but I kinda wanna test the threshold of where the side effects would start being very noticable so that I have a good guage for the future when I switch to a long ester (because I prefer not pinning EOD) and if I eventually got to 75 and decided that still wasn’t quite doing it I was planning to up the test instead of tren again. I feel 300 tren would be plenty so that would leave room to tweak elsewhere

You will still end up questioning...was it the bump or just time for sides?

Can’t be a pussy all your life 700+ A week or gtfo. But seriously I would have started around 300-350 and I don’t get the sides until maybe 3-4 weeks in . I do think that you should wait and see how it goes you can always run more next cycle

Expecting 20lbs of steel in 20 weeks is unrealistic too. Even on 700mg of tren. What’s the rush. The longer it takes to build lasting muscle, the longer your body hasto compensate for the new mass.

IML Gear Cream!
Im at the end of my second week of tren ace and I’m starting to think I’m one of the lucky ones that tolerate it well! No real side effects except being a little short on breath and the weird taste/smell thing (which wasn’t covid) so I’m thinking of bumping up to 75eod on sunday. Unless you guys think its too early yet?

They say tren is a fickle and unpredictable drug. One run you might be totally fine and the next crawling into your doctors office begging him to commit you… I literally read about this guy that did just that because the mental sides were so unbearable… just be careful man. My first was easy peasey minus the rage and night sweats and this run has been even less sides now that I’m taking the delta dummies I don’t get night sweats but I’m not gonna convince myself that it’s always gonna be that way because it will probably turn on me and fuck me sideways at some point down the road…

Week 4-5 I’m out of breath just putting socks on and very irritated . Everything is rainbows and butterflies until it’s not . I’ve found I’m safe with 400 or under . After 8 weeks I’m over it and just ready to feel well again . I think lower dose longer than 8 weeks would be way more beneficial, definitely going to be my plan from here on out

They say tren is a fickle and unpredictable drug. One run you might be totally fine and the next crawling into your doctors office begging him to commit you… I literally read about this guy that did just that because the mental sides were so unbearable… just be careful man. My first was easy peasey minus the rage and night sweats and this run has been even less sides now that I’m taking the delta dummies I don’t get night sweats but I’m not gonna convince myself that it’s always gonna be that way because it will probably turn on me and fuck me sideways at some point down the road…
Years ago there was a member here named trenlife , funny thing is he had never ran tren . He ran tren enenthate from bushmaster high as giraffe pussy for his first go even when people told him not too .I’m pretty sure he went crazy and jumped out a window

Man you guys are exactly like my conscience lol one side is telling me play it safe and one side is telling me don’t be a pussy.

However the common theme is that all of you say sides can hit week 3-4: so I have decided to wait another week or week and a half and then probably bump it up. 🤙🏻

Years ago there was a member here named trenlife , funny thing is he had never ran tren . He ran tren enenthate from bushmaster high as giraffe pussy for his first go even when people told him not too .I’m pretty sure he went crazy and jumped out a window

I remember that guy...
Take your gains with little to minor sides and run with that..
BTW...pushing the threshold on dose of Tren...sorry...Bad idea..
Z...

It really does amaze me the mental sides from these drugs . First time I ever ran Deca I ran test and Deca high ass fuck with no AI. Didn’t even know what a AI was, dude was just giving me liquid nolva . I had a mad meltdown one night immediately following my dick shitting the bed mid sex . I was a mad/sad lunatic, way out of my character . I’m a very composed, calm person. I learned the hard way . Shit ain’t no game and do your homework. I couldn’t imagine a actual Tren fit. I get super super aggressive towards the end of a Tren run and down right exhausted.

I think you’ve made the right choice for several reasons. One if your making gains and you increase it then the next time and the next time. Then before you know it your suddenly your up in the 700’s. Not a good place to be I promise you. Second if your waiting for the mental sides to jump out at you that may not be the case. For me I never notice the mental shit usually until someone else has to tell me I’m being a total asshole. In my mind it’s completely legit that so and so fucked the soon to be ex wife. Finally IMO a jump from 50 to 75 isn’t gonna light the world on fire in difference in gains anyway so why not just run as first planned. All just my opinions though. Regardless good luck and happy growing.

Major Red Flag
When someone else has to tell you...you are out-of-control..
Playing with Tren is the perfect way to screw Everything UP..
Z...

Pushing it was a bad way of putting it. I’d just like to know what dose will start giving me undesirable sides. Not even intolerable, but just so I have a guage of where the ceiling is for me...at least at this point in my life

Im at the end of my second week of tren ace and I’m starting to think I’m one of the lucky ones that tolerate it well!

Two weeks in huh? Haha

It doesn't sound like you have enough tren to really even lose your shit but just because you handle 50mg eod well, don't think you can run a massive dose next cycle and not be a raging lunatic at times. Even 100mg eod and I'm a sex crazed maniac on tren

Get Shredded!
Hell no I’m not dumb enough to go balls out with the stuff. Hell I wouldn’t even be making a post about going up 25mg if I were going balls to the wall

Back