• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else own a Dynamometer?

Miodrag

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just ordered one a few weeks ago off Ebay, I've been training with grippers for a number of years but you never know how precise the calibration of the spring is. Hopefully I'll be able to break the 200 lb mark.

I just ordered one a few weeks ago off Ebay, I've been training with grippers for a number of years but you never know how precise the calibration of the spring is. Hopefully I'll be able to break the 200 lb mark.

No but I did have a few after breaking my metacarpals(hand)twice !! They are great actually . I started w balls , moved to the dynas (didn’t remember name) lol. They had like 25-100lb set at the therapy center . I saw they sold them but my hand always hurts and I noticed the pain increased and I quit , but it helped my recovery in the end . BTW - I spiral fractured my humerus arm wrestling so...all that competition/fun is over. I think they are a great idea and I may start again since I need hand & wrist wraps/straps to lift the weight I lift . For normal guys : it would be an asset to strengthen hands and not need assistance but...even in power lifting ; a lot of things(implements) are used . I do want to strengthen my grip as the pain is constant but I’m used to it . For bodybuilding purposes: wrist (reg and reverse ) wrist curls , arm curls, wrist rolls , have developed my arms and forearms nicely . A bodybuilder can definitely develop big hand muscles because I have(not that it looks good, lol , but it does look bad sss!

Max
#hulkhands

I used it to measure my grip strength. Always end up with about 140.

Some of it is genetics.

Had a lot of guys you would think would hit 200 but weren’t that strong.

Strongest guy measured 180 pounds. He was an electrician.

Some of it is genetics.

Screwdrivers, man!

Some of it is genetics.

I’d like to try one of these just for the hell of it.
I would think swingin a hammer all day and handling boxes of flooring and tile would make my hands strong
But like you said never know till you find out !

Hit the 198 lb mark (also the maximum) without any real issues. A little disappointed in the false advertising (claimed the max would be 286 lb)

nice im thinking of buying one as well. whats your max?

nice im thinking of buying one as well. whats your max?

No idea, most of them stop at 90 kg (including the one I bought), and I'm not spending $500 on one that can go to 140 kg.

Back