• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biggest Worry with Use..???

IML Gear Cream!
There’s a lot of pro footballers from the legal roid days that have kids with Down syndrome or autism. Not saying it’s directly linked but it always felt like there’s was something to it for me. It was a concern of mine when my wife told me she was pregnant 11 years ago. I was in the middle of my first multi-compound blast (deca, test,dbol)… I often blame myself for my daughter developing leukemia some 9 years after her birth but that’s just a common thing to do, blame yourself for things you cannot control.

my biggest fear is getting to that point where I have to give it up because of health issues. If it happens I think it’ll probably throw my dick in the dirt. I don’t know how the guys who go natural after blasting and end up with 60 ng/dL test levels still commit to any workout program…. When I came off for those 6 months I didn’t feel like doing a fucking thing. I guess I’d better start taking cardio seriously instead of just talking about it.

I don’t mind dying I just wanna see my kids become happy, successful adults first.[/QUO

That's heart felt...
We tend to blame ourselves for the troubles our kids go thru..if you're a real parent and love your kids..
I don't see me ever laying the gear down...but that's me..

I see guys just busting their Ass...getting nowhere super fast... I'm like..."F that"
I am too old to work that hard...give me a Dbol...
But No I do work my Ass OFF
And about to Prove It...

The best quality of a parent
To see their children Successful and Happy...
Z...

I worry about running out....

The rare mail order goes wrong...

Or
The Apocalypse...supply chain nightmare, and not having enough. Always been the type that doesn't need anything. Now on TRT...a weakness in the survival regard

My biggest worry and concern is when they ban these sites in the New world order and make it impossible to get peds.

I believe there will be Mass censorship comingin the years to come. I'd stock up at least 2 years worth test.

Last edited:
My biggest worry and concern is when they ban these sites in the New world order and make it impossible to get peds.

I believe there will be Mass censorship comingin the years to come. I'd stock up at least 2 years worth test.

You mean to tell me you aren’t already??

I have always been a hoarder.

IMO if there is demand, then someone will supply it.

Government has sorta learned that with weed. Eventually it will be legal everywhere.

No matter how they tried to eradicate it, they couldn’t stop demand.

Was same with prohibition. Ppl wanted alcohol and they couldn’t stop it. So they gave up.

Making things ppl want illegal only makes for crime and rich criminals (and I use that term lightly Bc I don’t see it how they do).

But it’s their bat and their ball. They make the rules. Until they don’t.

You mean to tell me you aren’t already??

I have always been a hoarder.

IMO if there is demand, then someone will supply it.

Government has sorta learned that with weed. Eventually it will be legal everywhere.

No matter how they tried to eradicate it, they couldn’t stop demand.

Was same with prohibition. Ppl wanted alcohol and they couldn’t stop it. So they gave up.

Making things ppl want illegal only makes for crime and rich criminals (and I use that term lightly Bc I don’t see it how they do).

But it’s their bat and their ball. They make the rules. Until they don’t.
I have enough to last a few years of course. I'm just saying if shit keeps going down this path they will eventually cut the cord and start banning anything world wide they don't like. Oh this sites promoting PEDs, cut it off! This site is promoting Christianity, cut it off! Oh look this site is promoting pedophilia let's promote it.

Maybe I'm just crazy lol

My biggest worry is a stroke, because it runs in my family on the man side, my father died at a very young age, and my father's father died at an extremely young age, for myself I have never met any of my grandfathers from either side because I'm both my parents' side
The genetics with the men suck and they all died in their 50s. Right now my uncle is the only one that has lived past this curse and he's in his early sixties.

It's inevitable, but I'm not giving up and just acting reckless as an excuse, but I'm not going to let it slow me down either.

Vis
My biggest fear is a friend promises to contact me...
But
Never dose.....got you there..lol
Z...

Vis
My biggest fear is a friend promises to contact me...
But
Never dose.....got you there..lol
Z...

Bro, the app is all screwed up dude I can't make it up. It doesn't give me notifications and when I send messages they sometimes don't go through.

Give you that...
Just good to see you around..
Z...

Get Shredded!
My biggest fears… getting busted (kill my career, disappoint family), not having access to gear (I love it and it’s gotten me off worse things), and then health (but I watch my markers and keep the harsh shit out of my cycles).

My biggest fears… getting busted (kill my career, disappoint family), not having access to gear (I love it and it’s gotten me off worse things), and then health (but I watch my markers and keep the harsh shit out of my cycles).
This. I do worry about getting busted too...which really pisses me off at the same time. We’re all hard working, productive members of society who revolve around our careers and family before our AAS use but we still have to be worried about catching a felony as if we were some shitbag selling fetynol-laced heroin in section 8 housing.

Yeah, read that again Special Agent Asshole!

I think my biggest worry would be the possibility of prostate problems or even cancer or something crazy like that. I don’t run super high doses anymore because of this to be honest. When it comes to test, 300 mgs a week is as high as I go. The older I get the less side effects I want to deal with. 300mgs of test a week is still WAY above natural levels and offers performance enhancing , so for me personally, there is no reason to go any higher.

Well getting older brings things whether or not On..And C....is a roll of the dice..But prostate is Something of a problem all men have to deal with..Hopefully,after yrs of use one should know their thresholds on what compounds that cause problems..Now some things are slow brewing and take yrs to develop...those come with or without PED use..

The public is ALL to quick to point to the Use of Gear as the Sole reason..but Not always So..but running a gr of Test for yrs without a pause...Well,that's just foolish..
Z...

Yeah my fear is also running out. Hell since I took on this lifestyle I quite using drugs drinking and I eat clean a majority of the time. I'm sure the gear won't kill me much faster and if it does I feel better that I I am completely different person than I use to be. With that being said I don't go hard all the time. I personally think I don't push the limits. At least once a year I run a pretty hefty cycle but I try to keep it in check most of the other times.

My biggest fear would be heart attack/failure, stroke, or cancer.

To help with that, I take appropriate vitamins (about a handful of different ones), bloodwork every 3-6 months (or - before, during, and after a cycle), blood donations every two months, and I see my cardiologist once a year.

Not sure what else to do besides that, but I also have taken it down a few notches on what I run and how often.

The main things I need to stop, personally, is smoke cigs and vaping... Though, I am down to about a pack/half-a pack a week, finally.

However, I will say that I 'believe' we are healthier than the majority of people out there, lol.

Sadly many of the WORST things we fear...is just a hand delt..nothing we did caused or prevented it..just where the cards landed..I know this all to well...but that's another thread...

Gear use Will and Does effect our health..in both ways....
Z...

zionoir626;1976780 said:
Sadly many of the WORST things we fear...is just a hand delt..nothing we did caused or prevented it..just where the cards landed..I know this all to well...but that's another thread...

Z...

you are so wright.

My biggest concern is having a heart attack. My grandfather had his first in his 40’s and my father had one in his late 50’s. My old man wasn’t a lifter, but did cardio every day and stayed on top of his diet and bloodwork.

My thoughts are to be prepared to meet my maker when the time comes.

zionoir626;1976780 said:

Z...

That repairs spot on, so many of us waste our time worrying and being concerned, over fears when in reality what's going to happen is going to happen.
The majority of human beings period spend a good portion of their life worrying about things that will never even happen to them. I'm continuously reminding my wife when she comes to me with her anxiety, and OCD fueled thoughts, that she's not going to die but yet each and every single day she finds a new symptom on her body, in which Google tells her she has three days to live..🤦

IML Gear Cream!
Just tell her Vis...God put you on this earth to take my Tren and happiness away,and I'm not dying anytime soon..So where do you think you're Going..?? Lol
Z...

zionoir626;1976918 said:
Just tell her Vis...God put you on this earth to take my Tren and happiness away,and I'm not dying anytime soon..So where do you think you're Going..?? Lol
Z...
Slow down now, don't get your bowels in an uproar, kidneys in a downpour and liver in a jar.. That would never fly, If I told her that, she would kill me herself, and to assure that I was dead she would stick an egg beater up my ass and act like a madman on the crank just for a reaction.

Vision;1976953 said:
Slow down now, don't get your bowels in an uproar, kidneys in a downpour and liver in a jar.. That would never fly, If I told her that, she would kill me herself, and to assure that I was dead she would stick an egg beater up my ass and act like a madman on the crank just for a reaction.

Damn...you guys have something Very Special there..wouldn't call it True Love..but I do sense some tuff love,especially with the egg beater..
Hey everyone...No Eggs at Vis' house...no matter how he cooks them..
They taste like Shit...lol
Z...

I'm just ragging you for not calling..still no eggs for Me..
Z...

zionoir626;1976959 said:
Damn...you guys have something Very Special there..wouldn't call it True Love..but I do sense some tuff love,especially with the egg beater..
Hey everyone...No Eggs at Vis' house...no matter how he cooks them..
They taste like Shit...lol
Z...

Meh, we're more like a faulty correspondence, we tolerate each other. 😂

You know your relationship in the shitter when....
1..knife fight nightly
2..un-bolt things to throw at eachother
3..continue to work without pay to avoid going home
OR
Use an out-dated enigma device to talk to your spouse.
Z...

At first I really never bothered to think of any side affects or my long term health . I just wanted the gainz . I did take my vitamins and eat healthy while blasting . I started to get backne, and chest acne from blasting tren . Up until I started actually checking my blood pressure, realized it was high . Started seeing some of my favorite body builders most recently die of heart attacks . Now I have gone to the doctor and been precibed BP mess. I do think about my next cycle and wonder if I should hit it hard again . I do have 6 of my off spring who need me around . But then again I was in the streets and smoking Crack before I started gear . Never bothered to check my bp or health then . Lol now I'm iffy about hoping back on gear . Idk man .. decisions . Decisions....

Got any pics of the abused egg beater..wife is interested..
Personally,after she read this thread..I threw out the metal one we have..not having that up my Ass..I'll sleep better NOW..
The thought of Vis' wife busting down my door..holding a wornout,jagged egg beater...It's PRICELESS..
Z...

Vision;1976953 said:

Whatever it takes to bust that third nut while on tren...amiright?

farmerfran-waterboy.gif

No one gets a third nut...not at home anyway..being married that LONG..!!
I don't care how many Adam Sander movies you Have...lol
Z...

Back