• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biggest Worry with Use..???

Get Shredded!
zionoir626;1976990 said:
No one gets a third nut...not at home anyway..being married that LONG..!!
I don't care how many Adam Sander movies you Have...lol
Z...

It is rare...but I indeed had a rare moment last night. The three times was mostly my fault, because I kept quitting in the middle of each nut. Not intentionally, it was just the way things went. By the time I got to the third and grand finale, we'd both cramped legs (calves and hammies); I'd cramped my right side and back on top of that. I was mildly surprised to find my nipples still attached this morning and minimal bruising/scratches. I'm not doing any more cardio for the month. 3am is rough on old farts.
"Are you falling asleep on top?!"
"No, just catching my breath and stretching a cramp."

I get sick more often than I used to, I tend to get sicker when I do get sick.
unless I’m in the gym or working I hardly ever have energy and just want to lay around.
my digestion has gone to shit.
No matter how on top of my blood work I am it’s only part of the story. No matter how on top of my blood work I am my hormones are always more than a little out of whack.
My memory is much worse than what it used to be.
But nothing is without risk and we all have to pay the piper at some point no matter what we do.

Multislacking;1976985 said:
Whatever it takes to bust that third nut while on tren...amiright?

farmerfran-waterboy.gif

No 3rd here, to much work.. haha.. I'm good with one, plus she'll piss and moan about getting a urinary tract infection if I go too long, and I'm not trying to hear her bitch for days on in.. 😂

FZ...F all you bitches..
Laughing my Ass OFF...iOFF...I know right baby..baby..you a wake..can you get the fuck off of me..this isn't a pie eating contest...

I'm trying to get the CDC and WHO to put something in the Covid Vax for yeast infections,that shit is screwing with my Nut Blast weekends
Z...

, since starting this test 6 weeks ago , I've had my share of busting twice , this comment almost calls as a personal challenge , my woman is either gonna hate me or love me she's in a contest she don't even know about . Good stuff Z hope you are feeling ok staying strong , be blessed salute .

Back