• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชIronMag Labsยฎ 30% Off Easter Sale๐Ÿ‘‰www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30๐Ÿฐ

Logger's needed.. 6-8 week program with ED or EOD updates.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸปLogger/Logger's needed.. 6-8 week program with ED or EOD updates.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’จ

:Apply within:โœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸปLogger/Logger's needed for IMPROVED cardio & stamina.. 6-8 week program with ED or EOD updates.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

Objective - Unbiased feedback (No reps or sponsored athlete's/ASF contributing members ONLY

::Cardio stack:: Meldonium by EP + Cardarine(GW-501516) by Natural SARMS

What is Meldonium?

This is a drug that is often overlooked, underrated and most of all misunderstood with claims of having no room or need for use in fitness,
weight training, bodybuilding, or intense training and sport competition, yet for those that fail to support their exact reasoning behind this flawed,
baseless claim rarely provide any credible evidence of it's uselessness, if in fact anyone has heard of it at all, very few are aware of it's existence and unique properties.
With this being said, let's explore its use and potentials inside of sports, bodybuilding and even outside of the gym for everyday people.
Yes, you read that correct everyday "working people that is". This is not an agent that will promote strength, size or added aggression. It sits in a class of its own displaying properties that can be much similar to feeling rejuvenated,
rested, awake, and alert. Yet not in the sense of a stimulant,
but rather like a mild nootropic if there was a comparison this would be the best suited description. Meldonium Can/will improve the users recovery, and stamina. High intensity training sessions become more bearable with the ability to push a little more without feeling taxed or spent.
It's a great tool to use when conditioning is the goal, weight loss, or when looking for that extra peep in your cardio sessions. The use and potentials ate limitless.

What should the users expect:

* An increases with overall performance, whether with fitness or mental clarity at work and every day tasks,
with off label properties improving mental performance and brain function,
in some regions its popular amongst entrepreneurs, students, athletes and professions who need to perform at their best,
among the best.

* Improves cognitive brain functions with the ability to cope with high stress situations physically and mentally,
nervous and mental stress (especially during competition or work loads),
mental clarity and focus and mental processing speed.

* enhances the transport of glucose to cells. As a result - to provide the heart and brain with oxygen, added drive,
vitality and get-up-and-go readiness, also requires less glucose in the blood..

For training or high intensity work environments Meldonium could be extremely beneficial with effects that improve concentration thru-out the session or day,
liveliness and animation with drive, helping the user blast though with confidence, tenacity and grit, while still having some extra gas in the tank.

Usage, timing and complimentary stacks - Meldonium could be considered as a great alternative to Cardarine or vice verse,
the real magic begins when both are stacked together.

Cardarine (GW-501516) produced by www.NaturalSarms.com sold by the approved vendor www.PuritySourceLabs.ru would offer the user a
remarkable an awe-inspiring cardio output enhancing their capacity significantly.

Dosages with Oral Meldonium would normally begin with 250 to 500mg twice daily, there really is no need to increase the dosages unless the user plans on
extending their intake past 6-8 weeks where the effects begin to diminish. The addition of
Cardarine (GW-501516) or L-Carnitine would be suggested at this point.
Running both from the start is more favorable.
Lets not make any confusion, Meldonium is very effective when used alone or with other PED's.
It is non suppressive, and non hormonal.

Ingestion and drug administrated dose with Meldonium is recommended at 30 minutes prior to training,
and not exceeding 2000mg a day.

Meldonium is also available in injection form, compounded in a clear 5mL glass ampule, 100mg/mL, the injection delivery method
is 2-3 x more effective and dose not require high dosages or dose increases.

By Vision
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Xos46Wb.png

oiID325.png

zWFBjLn.png

Sponsor by PSL's products for LOG -

sS3acws.png

Last edited:
Shit I was looking for a job in the North West,cutting trees down...

I just ordered some Meldonium, i definitely canโ€™t wait to see how well it works especially with cardarine.

:Apply within:

Logger/Logger's needed for IMPROVED cardio & stamina.. 6-8 week program with ED or EOD updates.

Objective - Unbiased feedback (No reps or sponsored athlete's/ASF contributing members ONLY

::Cardio stack:: Meldonium by EP + Cardarine (GW-501516) by Natural SARMS

What is Meldonium?

This is a drug that is often overlooked, underrated and most of all misunderstood with claims of having no room or need for use in fitness,
weight training, bodybuilding, or intense training and sport competition, yet for those that fail to support their exact reasoning behind this flawed,
baseless claim rarely provide any credible evidence of it's uselessness, if in fact anyone has heard of it at all, very few are aware of it's existence and unique properties.
With this being said, let's explore its use and potentials inside of sports, bodybuilding and even outside of the gym for everyday people.
Yes, you read that correct everyday "working people that is". This is not an agent that will promote strength, size or added aggression. It sits in a class of its own displaying properties that can be much similar to feeling rejuvenated,
rested, awake, and alert. Yet not in the sense of a stimulant,
but rather like a mild nootropic if there was a comparison this would be the best suited description. Meldonium Can/will improve the users recovery, and stamina. High intensity training sessions become more bearable with the ability to push a little more without feeling taxed or spent.
It's a great tool to use when conditioning is the goal, weight loss, or when looking for that extra peep in your cardio sessions. The use and potentials ate limitless.

What should the users expect:

* An increases with overall performance, whether with fitness or mental clarity at work and every day tasks,
with off label properties improving mental performance and brain function,
in some regions its popular amongst entrepreneurs, students, athletes and professions who need to perform at their best,
among the best.

* Improves cognitive brain functions with the ability to cope with high stress situations physically and mentally,
nervous and mental stress (especially during competition or work loads),
mental clarity and focus and mental processing speed.

* enhances the transport of glucose to cells. As a result - to provide the heart and brain with oxygen, added drive,
vitality and get-up-and-go readiness, also requires less glucose in the blood..

For training or high intensity work environments Meldonium could be extremely beneficial with effects that improve concentration thru-out the session or day,
liveliness and animation with drive, helping the user blast though with confidence, tenacity and grit, while still having some extra gas in the tank.

Usage, timing and complimentary stacks - Meldonium could be considered as a great alternative to Cardarine or vice verse,
the real magic begins when both are stacked together.

Cardarine (GW-501516)
produced by www.NaturalSarms.com sold by the approved vendor www.PuritySourceLabs.ru would offer the user a
remarkable an awe-inspiring cardio output enhancing their capacity significantly.

Dosages with Oral Meldonium would normally begin with 250 to 500mg twice daily, there really is no need to increase the dosages unless the user plans on
extending their intake past 6-8 weeks where the effects begin to diminish. The addition of
Cardarine (GW-501516) or L-Carnitine would be suggested at this point.
Running both from the start is more favorable.
Lets not make any confusion, Meldonium is very effective when used alone or with other PED's.
It is non suppressive, and non hormonal.

Ingestion and drug administrated dose with Meldonium is recommended at 30 minutes prior to training,
and not exceeding 2000mg a day.

Meldonium is also available in injection form, compounded in a clear 5mL glass ampule, 100mg/mL, the injection delivery method
is 2-3 x more effective and dose not require high dosages or dose increases.

By Vision
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Xos46Wb.png

oiID325.png

zWFBjLn.png

Sponsor by PSL's products for LOG -

sS3acws.png

This would definitely help me out in my contest prep. Never heard of Meldonium yet! Very interesting.

This would definitely help me out in my contest prep. Never heard of Meldonium yet! Very interesting.

It's not talked about often because people talk more about things that are aggressive or somewhat aggressive that show immediate signs.
This is one of those tools that works in the background, it just helps people with having the added advantage with having that extended wind. But people have to work with it, conditioning and cardio will improve if people work on their conditioning and cardio.

It's not talked about often because people talk more about things that are aggressive or somewhat aggressive that show immediate signs.
This is one of those tools that works in the background, it just helps people with having the added advantage with having that extended wind. But people have to work with it, conditioning and cardio will improve if people work on their conditioning and cardio.
How would one know if they are allergic to it tho? They dont even know how long it takes to excrete out of the body, what sides are associated with this compound? I always see 4hese write ups yet never see anything that helps someone honestly gauge if its right for them...

How would one know if they are allergic to it tho? They dont even know how long it takes to excrete out of the body, what sides are associated with this compound? I always see 4hese write ups yet never see anything that helps someone honestly gauge if its right for them...

You have to try it on in order to see if it fits..

I'm very interested in seeing the results of this combo, I've had great success with Cardarine alone for cardiovascular performance as well as lowering my LDL.

I'm very interested in seeing the results of this combo, I've had great success with Cardarine alone for cardiovascular performance as well as lowering my LDL.
Shit ive never had it lower my ldld, how much were u taking?

Back