• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do not order Hammer anabolics

Im7665

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The infamous Hammer is at it again. Scammed After 8years of business

Under what name he's sourcing?

Lol Hammer been long f'n gone and where you been hiding all this time man?

Same email lol. I don’t use this site for fun, just source checking hammer has been good to me, ever had an issue, 3 years ago had pip issue and he sent me 10 pack of test e 400 for free. That’s why I stuck with him

IML Gear Cream!
Can y’all help me out lol. Who’s reputable and accepts payment other than bitcoin.. shits annoying

Can y’all help me out lol. Who’s reputable and accepts payment other than bitcoin.. shits annoying

Don't think you are going to have much luck as many sponsors here really prefer bitcoin due to the nature of the business not to mention the fact that MG/WU have been blacklisting anything going to China.

LOL.... You have been using that dirty gear for 8 years! People were getting infections.. And you were like "10 free vials is worth the risk"

LOL.... You have been using that dirty gear for 8 years! People were getting infections.. And you were like "10 free vials is worth the risk"
I never got an Infection but I also pinned like 12-1400 mg of his tren and didn’t feel a damn thing , I remember someone ran bloods and got like an 11 a damn 11 not even sure how that’s possible .

I never got an Infection but I also pinned like 12-1400 mg of his tren and didn’t feel a damn thing , I remember someone ran bloods and got like an 11 a damn 11 not even sure how that’s possible .

I just remember tons of people getting lumps. I have been very lucky over the years with my gear. Granted I have been making my own test for like 8 years now. but I have never really received bunk gear. I even got some really high numbers from IA when everybody else was getting low numbers.

Test literally costs me like 5 dollars a vile to make.

Wow poor dude, at least blood work on 500mg got me a 46 on TT

Haha well I had no issues at all for a long time man. Always got taken care of and had a quick turn around. Now I’ve been trying to buy from other sources for 5 days with no success

Haha well I had no issues at all for a long time man. Always got taken care of and had a quick turn around. Now I’ve been trying to buy from other sources for 5 days with no success

you need to try harder and better apparently

might have to pay a little extra if its not bath tub gearz

Back