• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale TD

badgerz94

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received latest order. Had some minor hiccups, on my end, not GC's. In fact, he was very patient and positive during my issues(not caused by me directly). I was beyond pissed at the problems I was having but as I said, he was never anything but cool and patient which helped me calm down.

When AY retired, I thought I was fucked, that I'd never find that quality of product and customer service ever again. I bounced around using several mediocre to outright bad sponsors over the last few years until finding GC a little over a year ago. Now I have the confidence that every time I order, I'm getting the best stuff and the best service out there. Knowing that alleviates all my worries and gives me tremendous piece of mind.

Hats off to GC and his team, the best in the business.

Just received latest order. Had some minor hiccups, on my end, not GC's. In fact, he was very patient and positive during my issues(not caused by me directly). I was beyond pissed at the problems I was having but as I said, he was never anything but cool and patient which helped me calm down.

When AY retired, I thought I was fucked, that I'd never find that quality of product and customer service ever again. I bounced around using several mediocre to outright bad sponsors over the last few years until finding GC a little over a year ago. Now I have the confidence that every time I order, I'm getting the best stuff and the best service out there. Knowing that alleviates all my worries and gives me tremendous piece of mind.

Agreed !! definitely have peace of mind in service and quality being top shelf everytime !!!
GC’s #1

Welcome Home

Great ta hear. Hopefully I will be placing one soon. Gotta scrap up a few more dollars.

Yes sir me as well, just got home so need to get some jobs done and stock up on goodie’s ! If i can’t get a big order together in time I’ll just have to make a small one. I hate to miss out on sales of pure liquid gold !

Back