• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

California...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Knows how to party! Hint, this isn't Independent or Republicans with these ideas...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-113326.png
    Screenshot_20220119-113326.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 120
Until their is a mass flip of seats in the house and senate like it was in the 30s this country will never go towards balance. We will continue to have whack political thinking ruining families and cities.

Truly sick and deranged people. This is not hyperbole.......sick, evil people. Just when I thought their sickness and depravity can't get any worse, they create a new low.

I literally fucking laugh at the thought of what I would do to devil liberals coming and trying to force my kids into another person's home.......

Until their is a mass flip of seats in the house and senate like it was in the 30s this country will never go towards balance. We will continue to have whack political thinking ruining families and cities.

Democrats announced their 28th member of the House who is resigning. All those seats are up for grabs.

I'm not a Republican, but i'm voting for them this November. All of us Independents are...

Dan Scavino Jr.

@DanScavino

THERE ARE MORE OF US—THAN THERE ARE OF THEM. LET’S GOOOOO

FJWL1o8X0AAnhPk

California needs to be broken up into two states, South Cali and North Cali, this would be a good start in cleaning that cesspool up.

California needs to be broken up into two states, South Cali and North Cali, this would be a good start in cleaning that cesspool up.

Nah San Fran is in the north… that place is its own cesspool.

IML Gear Cream!
"As a result, children of less advantaged parents face an uphill struggle, social mobility has stalled. . ."

Showcase the victim mentality much? How about the "less advantaged" parents get off their asses and do whatever is necessary to make sure that their children thrive and prosper as adults? If it's too much effort then I guess it's not that important to your lazy ass.

" . . .and democracy has been corrupted."

So because "less advantaged" parents didn't give enough fucks about their kids, it's somehow my fault. How about GFY.

thats gotta be satire, nobody is that retarded

Exactly, it is satire.

I wish it was satire. It's SF Chronicle. If it were the Babylon Bee or the Onion, I would agree, however if you read the entire article, no where in its entirety is there an indication of humor. It's all insane leftist doctrine. That is the purpose. Read about Cultural Marxism. It's intention is to confuse. It is a form of mental jujitsu, rendering a population unable to think for itself. Cultural Marxism or Cultural Bolshevism, advances the destruction of society by placing everything that promotes intelligence and beauty as a form of oppression. Family, achievement, freedom, and independence are all forms of oppression. This article is another culturally degenerate piece of trash meant to demean, demoralize and subvert our society. The fact that you don't recognize it for what it is, is exactly why Cultural Marxism is so effective.

Last edited:
I wish it was satire. It's SF Chronicle. If it were the Babylon Bee or the Onion, I would agree, however if you read the entire article, no where in its entirety is there an indication of humor. It's all insane leftist doctrine. That is the purpose. Read about Cultural Marxism. It's intention is to confuse. It is a form of mental jujitsu, rendering a population unable to think for itself. Cultural Marxism or Cultural Bolshevism, advances the destruction of society by placing everything that promotes intelligence and beauty as a form of oppression. Family, achievement, freedom, and independence are all forms of oppression. This article is another culturally degenerate piece of trash meant to demean, demoralize and subvert our society. The fact that you don't recognize it for what it is, is exactly why Cultural Marxism is so effective.

Most comments on article recognize the satire.

thats gotta be satire, nobody is that retarded

Exactly, it is satire.

That was my initial thought as well. Buuuut...

^^^^ This is closer to the reality. People who think like we do, will think "this *has* to be satire". And we will let it slide as someone pointing out the idiotic fallacies of the left. Meanwhile people on the left will read it and think, "You know...they're right....we should swap kids...equality and equity and all." And the absolutely despicable, vile, immoral humans will be 100% on board with it and will promote it. In their minds, they will finally get a kid to abuse who they have no familial ties to and they will have no remorse over what they want and will do to it.

^^^^ This is closer to the reality. People who think like we do, will think "this *has* to be satire". And we will let it slide as someone pointing out the idiotic fallacies of the left. Meanwhile people on the left will read it and think, "You know...they're right....we should swap kids...equality and equity and all." And the absolutely despicable, vile, immoral humans will be 100% on board with it and will promote it. In their minds, they will finally get a kid to abuse who they have no familial ties to and they will have no remorse over what they want and will do to it.

If the article is satire, then all of his articles are satire. To us it can only read as satire because, to us, it reads like lunacy....which it is. But there are lunatics out there, with degrees and pedigree and high social standing, positions of power (even "POTUS"), that believe this insanity.
See below more on the author:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/author/joe-mathews/

About this Author

Joe Mathews is Connecting California columnist and California editor at Zócalo Public Square, an Ideas Exchange that is a project of New America and Arizona State University.

BY THIS AUTHOR

Opinion: Want true equity? I propose, modestly, forcing California parents to swap children

January 16, 2022

I drove across Southern California to trace my family story. Here’s what I found

January 9, 2022

I took a road trip across Southern California’s Imperial Highway. This is what I saw

January 2, 2022

Here’s why the Rose Bowl and Super Bowl should be canceled

December 26, 2021

Why closing Diablo Canyon nuclear plant is a mistake California can’t afford to make

December 19, 2021

Did California’s invitation to Biden’s Summit for Democracy get lost by his failing postal service?

December 12, 2021

California school boards are powerless scapegoats. Let’s get rid of them

December 6, 2021

Why the rest of the U.S. is jealous of California

November 28, 2021

Last edited:

That's how Cultural Marxism works. The ideology is ludicrous and absurd, but if you disagree, you are easily dismissed as being an idiot for not recognizing the satire.

The purpose of satire and parody is entertainment. It's funny. There is NOTHING in that article that is funny enough to provoke even the slightest smirk from anyone. It just pure degenerate ideology. The epitome of Cultural Marxism.

Even if satire. California is a shithole State.

Everyone is leaving. No offense to anyone who lives there. My State too is a shithole state, which is why I will move.

Thing is when I move, I won't go to a free state and vote for the same democrat bullshit that ruined my state. That is the definition of Stupidity and insanity and that is pretty much a norm.

Like it or not, that is happening.

Get Shredded!
any idea when and to where?

Florida where I was raised.

W Desantis.

Once the older girls graduate💪💪

You staying put? I actually don't know the politics of ur State.

Here they just assessed our place at $100k more then the last assessment . We haven't touched the place and now we have to go to the board and appeal. We pay property taxes on our cars and those went up.

This State like Cali, is impossible to live in.

They can keep it.

for now yes.
it's not bad, pretty much cut down the middle here red and blue.

House prices continue to go up because people are buying like crazy yet everyone is leaving? How does that work?

House prices continue to go up because people are buying like crazy yet everyone is leaving? How does that work?

Assessments are not house prices. They are what the local government does to raise taxes while being able to claim that they didn't raise millage rates. It's a way of fucking home owners while denying that they're fucking home owners. Isn't politics fun?

So those are imaginary people buying these homes?

So those are imaginary people buying these homes?

That depends on the location and interest rates. A lot of people that where originally renting Appts in cities like san fran are now working from home and moving out of the city and buying houses in areas like Sacramento.. But Most real estate analyst will tell you the housing market is going to crash in Cali or at least is going to take a big hit

Florida where I was raised.

W Desantis.

Once the older girls graduate💪💪

Here they just assessed our place at $100k more then the last assessment . We haven't touched the place and now we have to go to the board and appeal. We pay property taxes on our cars and those went up.

This State like Cali, is impossible to live in.

They can keep it.

I wouldn't count on DeSantis being governor for too long. My buddy down there says the Dems are already amassing BILLIONS to oust him this November. His primary contender just invoked Godwin's law and called him Hitler last week. It doesn't matter that he's the best governor in the country. All that matters is that the press controls public perception and they will provide a megaphone to whomever wants to call him Hitler.

Back