• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

California...

IML Gear Cream!
That depends on the location and interest rates. A lot of people that where originally renting Appts in cities like san fran are now working from home and moving out of the city and buying houses in areas like Sacramento.. But Most real estate analyst will tell you the housing market is going to crash in Cali or at least is going to take a big hit

It will definitely crash, I've bought and sold houses here in the East Bay over many years. I've been a contractor here for over 20 years and every house here I've worked on ( and it's been many) over the past few years has been owner occupied. You do have a lot of the lower income being forced out right now but I have never seen so many buyers from other states ever....with $$$. I never think about leaving ( maybe for Scottsdale), just waiting for the dip again

It will definitely crash, I've bought and sold houses here in the East Bay over many years. I've been a contractor here for over 20 years and every house here I've worked on ( and it's been many) over the past few years has been owner occupied. You do have a lot of the lower income being forced out right now but I have never seen so many buyers from other states ever....with $$$. I never think about leaving ( maybe for Scottsdale), just waiting for the dip again

Where I live, my daughter's friend's mother is a real estate agent. Was talking to her about a month ago. She's been selling homes like crazy lately but most of them are being snapped up by investment companies, which doesn't make sense to me because prices are high right now. Buy high and ...........? I'm not sure how to make money doing that but I'd love to know what they know right now.

Where I live, my daughter's friend's mother is a real estate agent. Was talking to her about a month ago. She's been selling homes like crazy lately but most of them are being snapped up by investment companies, which doesn't make sense to me because prices are high right now. Buy high and ...........? I'm not sure how to make money doing that but I'd love to know what they know right now.

Depending on where it's located house prices are rising so rapidly that holding for just a month could grab you some good money. I been working on a property here that is a s***hole and he had it listed a month ago for 495,000$, but since some delays happened and he is just now gonna list it it's 525,000$. And there will be a bidding war on top of that. We just laugh because we both can clearly see the bottom about to drop.....again

Where I live, the houses on the lake are selling for over the selling point.

The houses in the city area or cities, they're all empty and for sale.

There's a massive movement of New Yorkers here and our policies are barely any better.

My gym is like 90% New Yorkers.

They're leaving New York in droves.

My brother in law owns a huge moving company.

He said they're so busy they have to rent additional trucks from U-Haul and Hertz. He doesn't even have enough trucks.They can't even get 26 footers.

He's making a fortune. Money hand over fist right now.

There's a max exodus leaving Mass, CT and New York.

He said the top places he is moving them is Florida, Texas, South Carolina and Tennessee.

This is not my opinion it is factual.

Last edited:

It's a long game. Look into what Blackrock and others are doing.

California needs to be broken up into two states, South Cali and North Cali, this would be a good start in cleaning that cesspool up.

History lesson...back in 1941 California was going to be divided into 2 states...the northern half was going to be called Jefferson...the Senate was all set to vote on this on monday December 8, 1941...well, guess what happened on December 7, 1941?...the vote was put off...

I didnt see the connection of what she said to what the article is saying, that article is bonkers. what she said is kinda how we all pay taxes and some of that money goes to schools yet we all dont have kids

kids are the future. I’d rather pay taxes that were collected and actually benefited children regardless if I had any kids myself.

I understand you are just reiterating the article not necessarily your own feelings on the matter, just giving my feelings on the matter because honestly that’s all that matters… what I feel is right is the truth and once I rise to power everyone will know it as truth.

thank you for your time.

Get Shredded!
kids are the future. I’d rather pay taxes that were collected and actually benefited children regardless if I had any kids myself.

I understand you are just reiterating the article not necessarily your own feelings on the matter, just giving my feelings on the matter because honestly that’s all that matters… what I feel is right is the truth and once I rise to power everyone will know it as truth.

thank you for your time.

This is true, kids are the future. We need to teach them well and let them lead the way. Sometimes it just takes showing them all the beauty they possess inside

I didnt see the connection of what she said to what the article is saying, that article is bonkers. what she said is kinda how we all pay taxes and some of that money goes to schools yet we all dont have kids

It's the same liberal mindset as the article saying that your children are not your own and we liberal commies should have a say in how they're raised because they belong to the community (never forget that community is the root word of communism). She's denigrating families saying that the commie mindset is better and that's the way to do better. I'm not sure how you don't see that.

reversible chemical castration upon testing

but … but… we could do it better this time…

Everyone is leaving before it falls into the ocean 😂

It's the same liberal mindset as the article saying that your children are not your own and we liberal commies should have a say in how they're raised because they belong to the community (never forget that community is the root word of communism). She's denigrating families saying that the commie mindset is better and that's the way to do better. I'm not sure how you don't see that.
I think your conflating the article and what she is saying. nowhere did she say parents arent the kids parents, she is saying money going to schools is at all time low, and people without kids need to stop thinking that its only the parents problem to educate children its the communities responsibility to help educate children

I think your conflating the article and what she is saying. nowhere did she say parents arent the kids parents, she is saying money going to schools is at all time low, and people without kids need to stop thinking that its only the parents problem to educate children its the communities responsibility to help educate children

I must respectfully disagree.

She says, "So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that the kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

Totally wrong. But breaking down families is a communist wet dream and nothing new. It was the doctrine of the Bolshevik Revolution and nothing's changed. Yes, we are members of a community, but the community doesn't raise my daughter, I do. If the goal was to raise a mindless, collective robot with a victim mentality, then I would agree and let the community do it. The best thing I can do for my community is raise my daughter in a manner that ensures she will never be dependent and she can participate and contribute to society in a meaningful way. Communities don't do that, parents do. Parents who care about their children do anyway.

She goes on to say, "Once it's everybody's responsibility and not just the household, then we start making better investments."

We already have this and obviously it's not working because public schools suck. Everyone must pay property taxes and the largest portion of those property taxes go to public schools, whether you have children or not. No matter how much is spent on public schools, they aren't going to improve. In fact, public schools get way too much money already. If I did my job as poorly as teachers do, I'd be fired (side note: the dumbest people I met in college were all working on their teaching degrees). A teacher's job is to produce educated children. They have failed, quite miserably, to do this for decades and it gets worse every year. It's not a monetary problem. The problem is curriculum. Quit indoctrinating children into LGBT bullshit and climate activist bullshit and start teaching them to read and write. The greatest thing to come out of Covid nonsense was the remote learning from home. All across the country, parents got look over their kid's shoulder to see what their kids were learning and they're pissed. Public schools just suck regardless of how much money they have.

I must respectfully disagree.

She says, "So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that the kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities."

Totally wrong. But breaking down families is a communist wet dream and nothing new. It was the doctrine of the Bolshevik Revolution and nothing's changed. Yes, we are members of a community, but the community doesn't raise my daughter, I do. If the goal was to raise a mindless, collective robot with a victim mentality, then I would agree and let the community do it. The best thing I can do for my community is raise my daughter in a manner that ensures she will never be dependent and she can participate and contribute to society in a meaningful way. Communities don't do that, parents do. Parents who care about their children do anyway.

She goes on to say, "Once it's everybody's responsibility and not just the household, then we start making better investments."

We already have this and obviously it's not working because public schools suck. Everyone must pay property taxes and the largest portion of those property taxes go to public schools, whether you have children or not. No matter how much is spent on public schools, they aren't going to improve. In fact, public schools get way too much money already. If I did my job as poorly as teachers do, I'd be fired (side note: the dumbest people I met in college were all working on their teaching degrees). A teacher's job is to produce educated children. They have failed, quite miserably, to do this for decades and it gets worse every year. It's not a monetary problem. The problem is curriculum. Quit indoctrinating children into LGBT bullshit and climate activist bullshit and start teaching them to read and write. The greatest thing to come out of Covid nonsense was the remote learning from home. All across the country, parents got look over their kid's shoulder to see what their kids were learning and they're pissed. Public schools just suck regardless of how much money they have.
well I guess its just how you hear it, I hear it more as its everyones responsabilitiy to fund education, and it makes sense to campaign on that because more taxes for schools always wins votes in this state

Back