• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is what happens when you shut down pipelines

At this rate based on the futures, we'll be over $4/gal by Memorial Day. If they actually try, $5 by July 4th.

Anxiously awaiting for 4pm EST tomorrow. Joe's first press conference in 10 months. :waiting:

Lol I would be happy to pay 4 dollars a gallon.... In Cali its over 5.

Let us not forget that this administration is essentially a continuation of Obama's administration.

They are fucking up the country so bad
Right in front of our eyes
And there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.

I own stock in what are called mid stream pipe line providers.

At this time, democrats in Michigan are trying to shut down a natural gas pipeline that imports from Canada to Michigan and Midwest refineries for crude oil.

If they were to succeed the Midwest would be outright fucked

It makes no sense. Sure prices would go up, but they would literally stop the Midwest from gasoline and house heating. People would die.

At this time, democrats in Michigan are trying to shut down a natural gas pipeline that imports from Canada to Michigan and Midwest refineries for crude oil.

It makes no sense. Sure prices would go up, but they would literally stop the Midwest from gasoline and house heating. People would die.

Ideology is way more important than reality. That's why every communist takeover in human history has resulted in mass deaths. Revolution is easy. The reality of governance after the revolution is a bitch.

If they put everyone in slavery then there's no racist

No worries there going to put up windmills lmao

Remember keystone XL pipeline?

Gas could be half the price had sleepy Joe not made the executive order first day in office.

He fucked that pipeline owner out of 13 billion dollars along with the rest of us.

Not to mention the thousands of jobs lost.

Back