• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

About a year's worth of gear trash. (Bananas for scale)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bout a year's worth of empty vials, needles, syringes, syringe wrappers, and bloody alcohol pads. Pure, unsanitary, disease ridden, AIDS infested, pile of pathogens that's been fermenting for about a year. I'm thinking about donating it to the military to be used for biological warfare.

trash.jpg
trash1.jpg

Bout a year's worth of empty vials, needles, syringes, syringe wrappers, and bloody alcohol pads. Pure, unsanitary, disease ridden, AIDS infested, pile of pathogens that's been fermenting for about a year. I'm thinking about donating it to the military to be used for biological warfare.

trash.jpg
trash1.jpg

lol! Add some Gamma Rays and make a “Super Soldier Serum “ out of it

Max

Labels on the vials?

Are we supposed to remove them? They’re on there pretty good have tried to but didn’t succeed…

Man who the fuck hoards that shit lol. I fill up a milk jug with rigs and toss it. Vials as soon as their done…

Are we supposed to remove them? They’re on there pretty good have tried to but didn’t succeed…

Why leave them on in case Barney Fife decides to look in your trash? Don't do his job for him. Make him work to figure out what it was.

You good for keeping it that long haha. As soon as my big zip lock bag fills i toss it. I cant stand to look at my shame sometimes haha

I throw that shit right in the trash like everything else 🤷🏻*♂️ I mena I put the cap back on the pin. I dont rip the labels off my TRT but for anything ai get off the dark webz I do.

i use an empty jug of protein for my pins..

i do hoard my empty vials tho.. idk why lol

Why leave them on in case Barney Fife decides to look in your trash? Don't do his job for him. Make him work to figure out what it was.

I take the labels off, stopper off, wrap the vial in paper towels and smash it with a hammer...Barrels and swabs go straight into the trash and the needles go into a Protein jug then when full, I super glue the top on and throw it in a dumpster.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah fuck the garbage man and his family too if he gets poked with a used needle. he is just a garbage man after all, they do not matter do they.

I take the labels off, stopper off, wrap the vial in paper towels and smash it with a hammer...Barrels and swabs go straight into the trash and the needles go into a Protein jug then when full, I super glue the top on and throw it in a dumpster.

I respect your secops. But do you wipe your fingerprints off the protein jug? j/k j/k

Labels on the vials?

Man who the fuck hoards that shit lol. I fill up a milk jug with rigs and toss it. Vials as soon as their done…

I throw that shit right in the trash like everything else 路*♂️ I mena I put the cap back on the pin. I dont rip the labels off my TRT but for anything ai get off the dark webz I do.

Damn you guys are really that concerned with someone finding gear vials in your trash? Definitely not something I'm sweating over. That's a lot of effort just to throw a vial away...
yeah fuck the garbage man and his family too if he gets poked with a used needle. he is just a garbage man after all, they do not matter do they.
All needles are capped. Haven't disposed of it yet and definitely didn't plan on just tossing it in the garbage like this. Might tape it up in a cardboard box and toss it in the dumpster...unless you have a suggestion that doesn't involve buying a sharps container and sifting through all of this to pull out the needles :) I'm all ears.

My local police department says they have a hazardous waste disposal program for stuff like this. I’m not sure if that’s a good idea though….

My uses the tide unstoppables drier pepple things. She save the containers for me. I put my caped syringes in there. Get a little creative with the other stuff.

Is it easy to take the stopper off? Can’t imagine so

Get Shredded!
I recap any needles that are too large to cut. But it's mostly insuling syringes for me so I cut those off with one of those B-D insulin clippers that store the sharp in the little case. I think they can take 1000 sharps or so.

[h=3]Step 1: Place all needles and other sharps in a sharps disposal container immediately after they have been used.[/h] This will reduce the risk of needle sticks, cuts, and punctures from loose sharps. Sharps disposal containers should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
sharpsdispoalcontainer.jpg

Note: Overfilling a sharps disposal container increases the risk of accidental needle-stick injury. When your sharps disposal container is about three-quarters (3/4) full, follow your community guidelines for getting rid of the container (Step 2, below).
DO NOT reuse sharps disposal containers.
Be prepared when leaving home. Always carry a small, travel-size sharps disposal container in case other options are not available.
travelsizesharpsdisposalcontainer.jpg

If traveling by plane, check the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) website for up-to-date rules on what to do with your sharps. To make your trip through airport security easier, make sure your medicines are labeled with the type of medicine and the manufacturer's name or a drug store label, and bring a letter from your doctor.

[h=3]Step 2: Dispose of used sharps disposal containers according to your community guidelines.[/h] Sharps disposal guidelines and programs vary depending on where you live. Check with your local trash removal services or health department (listed in the city or county government (blue) pages in your phone book) to see which of the following disposal methods are available in your area:
[h=4]Drop Box or Supervised Collection Sites[/h] You may be able to drop off your sharps disposal containers at appropriate chosen collection sites, such as doctors' offices, hospitals, pharmacies, health departments, medical waste facilities, and police or fire stations. Services may be free or have a nominal fee.
[h=4]Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites[/h] You may be able to drop off your sharps disposal containers at local public household hazardous waste collection sites. These are sites that also commonly accept hazardous materials such as household cleaners, paints and motor oil.
[h=4]Mail-Back Programs[/h] You may be able to mail certain FDA-cleared sharps disposal containers to a collection site for proper disposal, usually for a fee. Fees vary, depending on the size of the container. Follow the container manufacturer's instructions because mail-back programs may have specific requirements on how to label sharps disposal containers.
[h=4]Residential Special Waste Pick-Up Services[/h] Your community may provide special waste pick-up services that send trained special waste handlers to collect sharps disposal containers from your home. These services are typically fee-based and many have special requirements for the types of containers they will collect. Some programs require customers to call and request pick-ups, while other offer regular pick-up schedules.

For more information specific to your state, call Safe Needle Disposal at 1-800-643-1643 or e-mail info@safeneedledisposal.org. Information they can provide for your state includes:

• types of sharps containers that can be used,
  • disposal programs in your area,
  • how to label your sharps disposal containers,
  • how to secure the lid of your sharps disposal container, and
  • whether sharps disposal containers can be thrown away in the common trash.

The minute you toss that bag outside your going to have a homeless guy weighing 260 looking for 97% lean ground beef.

Damn you guys are really that concerned with someone finding gear vials in your trash? Definitely not something I'm sweating over. That's a lot of effort just to throw a vial away...
All needles are capped. Haven't disposed of it yet and definitely didn't plan on just tossing it in the garbage like this. Might tape it up
in a cardboard box and toss it in the dumpster...unless you have a suggestion that doesn't involve buying a sharps container and sifting through all of this to pull out the needles :) I'm all ears.
Lol.. Probably 5 or so vials a week...

Is it easy to take the stopper off? Can’t imagine so

A pair of pliers and it comes right off... the metal is just cheap aluminum, and the stopper itself is just held on by the metal ring.
Trick is to pry it off by putting on end of the pliers under the metal and the top of the pliers on the stopper, and just pry off.

Last edited:
Use empty liquid laundry detergent bottles, they hold a lot and are very thick plastic and are free which is a bonus.

I collect everything in a bag and dump it in my neighbors trash can every two weeks or so

protein containers make good trash bins for points. the rest I just throw in the trash bag as soon as its empty

Back